Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hattys: SHOWCASE *The Haunted Mansion*

Comments

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I would live to visit your sims world. Sooo many beautiful builds!!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    HattysHattys Posts: 132 Member
    Thanks for your lovely comment @Nhicks ! My sim world is very full at the moment! I'm very happy you like my creations :)
    25495095684_496c1f1eb7_c.jpg
    My Youtube link: here
    My Gallery link: here

• Options
    MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    Gorgeous houses! The last one, Sweet Suburban Home, impresses me with the color coordination, every room clearly belongs to the house, they all have woody touches, wittled details and an earthy feel but their own color theme as well. The kitchenfloor must have been a lot of work and the different tiles are very harmonic. And the little kid's room! The bunny is staring at the superheroine figure like it had been punched by the little thing earlier. Everything looks like as if the family has just left their home for a short trip and it is waiting for their return.
  • Options
    Thanks @MorriSan ! I'm really happy you like it :)

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Sweet Suburban Home is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! The brick texture of the exterior looks nice. The plants, trees, flowers and rocks at the front of the home look very nice how you have placed them there on the edges of the home! The backyard outdoors living, kitchen and pool area is very nice! The rocks look nice around the edges of the pool. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting relaxing poolside on the sofa and armchairs, enjoying the sunshine and chatting. It looks nice how you have placed the seating. The fruit bowl and teaset are nice touches on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and growing and harvesting plants in the gardening box. The back porch seat bench nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy the nice views of the backyard from there. The plants look so very nice how you have placed them on the edges of both the inner and outside sides of the fencing. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice sofa seat fireplace sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy watching TV, look at the restful sight of the fish in the aquarium and keep warm by the fire. The flowers are pretty on the table to look at whilst sitting there. The grandfather clock near the staircase looks homely. The wall pattern there looks nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The floor pattern is very nice! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst cooking food there. Kids will have fun playing with the toys and dollhouses in the playroom! The animal wall pictures and heart teddy are cute for sims to see! Very nice upper landing window book nook reading area! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the bay windows whilst sitting there. Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms! The big bunny, the toys on the dresser and the animal pictures on the wall in the kids room look very cute! Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo in their bedrooms. The plants are nice nature touches on the corner table in the master bedroom. They will enjoy watching TV in bed.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I can't get over how beautiful your houses are. <3 You're so talented at building!
  • Options
    Thanks so much @rosemow and @alexspoom13 I'm happy you like my builds! :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

• Options
    MailsMails Posts: 2 New Member
    Very nice, I like how you do the landscaping its very unique. :)
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Wow, your builds are breathtakingly beautiful!! Your exteriors and landscaping are just so beautiful! Sweet Suburban Home is lovely! I'm going to check your work on the gallery now. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your lovely comments @Mails and @vethesims :) Very happy you like them!

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Sweet Suurban home is gorgeous! The architecture and the landscaping is outstanding! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Fancy Suburban Home

The gallery link is here

This is the 3rd in my matching set of houses, Please excuse the mess next door on the first photo too.. I'm currently building the 4th house for this neighbourhood..

The sims belong to @speirsy , I moved them into the house, it was a completely unintentional thing that they appear on some of the photos but her gallery link is here, they are such a wonderful family :)

20290951101_8a74cd64ee_b.jpg

19662423284_b75092e8d6_b.jpg

20312418295_8748178477_b.jpg

20097041948_82e945d539_b.jpg

20290981671_dc67211710_b.jpg

20125789029_31c6b3e6db_b.jpg

20318245681_6f500e3e8d_b.jpg

20285107715_167c4dff74_b.jpg

20258832176_3ccd30f395_b.jpg

20097075490_f8e214fe68_b.jpg

• Options
    Thanks for your lovely comments @Nejioranaid and @yanti68 <3

• Options
    Fancy Suburban Home is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! It looks very nice how you have used the roof trimming! The white colours of the roof edgings and the brick texture of the exterior look very nice together! The plants and flowers on the edges of the home look very nice, and the trees look very nice how you have placed them in the build. The doubles chimneys are nice touches in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have used the arches in the build. The dining room is very nice! The sunflowers on the dining table are sunny for sims to see when sitting at the table eating their meals. It looks nice the type of dining seats that you have used, which suit well the type of home. It looks nice that you have placed a seat at the end of the table. The bookcases looks nice placed either sides of the arch door. Very nice living room! The fish in the aquarium are restful sights for sims to enjoy looking at when sitting on the sofas. The fruit bowl and tea set are nice home touches on the coffee table. The brown and pink colour scheme of the playroom is nice. Kids will have fun playing with the toys and dollhouse there, and enjoy watching TV. The heart teddy and the animal pictures on the wall look cute in the room ! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Very nice study nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The musical statue, the sculpture and the hen look great on the window ledge, and the flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice master bedroom! Sims will looking outdoors through the bedhead windows. The clock looks homely on the bedside table.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your lovely comment @rosemow . I really appreciate that you took the time to look. Your comments mean so much to me. I'm very happy you like it! :)

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Pretty Villa
    For the Gallery Link, Please Click here

20287255206_99481b96ee_b.jpg
    20125488638_6f9ec914fb_b.jpg
    20125514920_aaa8006113_b.jpg
    20319558771_5182d7273e_b.jpg
    19692552463_485bb8468d_b.jpg
    20305117662_d6a409fcc2_b.jpg
    20319535521_5d98db1311_b.jpg

• Options
    Pretty Villa is a very nice home ! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roof decor structures on the roofing are nice, and very nice textures that you have used for the exterior! The greenery on the exterior walls looks very nice and gives such a nice look! The sunflowers, plants and rocks look sunny and pretty on the front edges of the home. The green curtains at the front of the home look very nice. Very nice roofing! The backyard areas are very nice! The pool is very nice! The plants and flowers look very nice placed along the edge of the pool. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice outdoors sitting area for sims to enjoy siting on the armchairs chatting in the sunshine. The fruit bowl and tea set are nice touches on the table between the chairs. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The floor rug in the dining room adds to the nice look of the room. It looks nice that you angled the dining table in the room. The bedroom and nursery are very nice! Sims will enjoy waking up to the nice sight of the scenic picture on the bedhead wall. The blue teddy is very cute in the nursery corner! It is nice that you have double cots. The trees prints look nice on the side of each cot, and the wall pattern is calming for little children.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beautiful job. Love all of the "vines" very creative. Well done!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    This is such an awesome showcase, your builds are truly amazing, all wonderfully designed with beautiful interiors and lots of lovely detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks again @rosemow you truly are such a kind person, the comments you post and all the positivity you bring to the forums is truly inspiring! :)

Thanks @Nhicks and @masajo for your lovely comments! I really appreciate you both taking the time to look! I'm very happy you like my creations! :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

• Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    @Hattys aww I am so touched you liked my sims and play them in your game. I always love hearing when people use my sims in their worlds. Love your houses they are so beautiful! xxx
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    francoesquefrancoesque Posts: 52 Member
    Great showcase! Your builds always have lots of interior details and they really shine through on these pictures.
  • Options
    MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    Pretty Villa is a new dream house, I like it! The inside is cosy but what I like best is the outside! The vines are giving it an old English Country manor look and make it very appealing.
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Pretty villa is well...very pretty! :) The architecture is very nice and it's got great landscaping. The pool area looks very relaxing (i want to go swimming in that pool) and the interiors are nice. Very well done.
    sigg.gif