Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Talking To Your Sim

Comments

• Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I don't care if your feeling gloomy & lonesome finish the darn painting!!!

Yeah.... :sweat:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    "See? Now that's a time to woohoo!"

Wife had day off, kids were off to bed, and the parents were all in the clear.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    cheybabyxxcheybabyxx Posts: 34 Member
    Oh man I have so many:

Stop breaking you kids dollhouse, its not funny!

Why don't you do what I tell you?

Please stop watching Tv all the time, there is more to life than that!
  • Options
    ArrowJoy4ArrowJoy4 Posts: 793 Member
    Why do I even bother trying to care of you guys
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    edited December 2015
    Why are you grabbing a bowl of cereal when your wife(or husband, mom or dad) is clearly making dinner?
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    Itz-a MeItz-a Me Posts: 74 Member
    Stop waiting for your relatives to use the bathroom to randomly walk in there. It's creepy. :l
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    Graham. Really, you are level five in cooking skill, what aren't you getting? You know to pay attention to your food so it won't burn!

My sim keeps burning his food, and I have no idea why -_-. Luckily he made his stove fireproof to prevent a second fire. But he still burns his food. I don't think he's made anything without burning it the first time.
  • Options
    "....why do i even try to understand you sims...."
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @simsgal2227 he thinks the smoke detector is a cooking timer, I guess.

Why do I need to impress you just to speak to you, Katy Perry? I wonder if you're REALLY this "stuck-up" in real life!

(I found a (CC) Katy Perry Sim and -for now- she's a townie for my story. I'll play with her next time!)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    Dear Kyra, I am still unable to locate your biological father and I am deeply sorry.
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    How do you break stuff just by walking past them?!
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    Dear neighbor to my sims. It is rude to come to my Sim's house and head straight to my Sim's computer...in their bedroom.
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Just because your mother spent her life dancing on counters and tables, doesn't mean you have to do the same...
    And could you put some clothes on before you start dancing? Your daughter really doesn't need to see that.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Please Pay the Bills on your own because sometimes I forget....
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Please stop screaming at the baby for waking you up. I'm going to call CPS on you.
    44444.gif
  • Options
    Why won't you babies stop crying?? I've changed your diaper hundreds of times, you reject food, and you don't accept people trying to shoosh you! WHY?!?!
  • Options
    FawnFoxFawnFox Posts: 360 Member
    Stop wishing for more children! You live in a 3-bedroom house and you already have 5 kids. Things are always getting broken and dirty and you're practically broke.. how much more do you think I can take?

2afmmf5.jpg

• Options
    Delly621Delly621 Posts: 602 Member
    I know your hungry but, your right next to the refrigerator. :/
    animated.gif
    Origin ID: Willows_Ashes
    The Sims 3 ID: Delly621
  • Options
    SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member
    Why does it take you like an hour and a half to eat a bowl of Mac and Cheese? Or longer if you're talking to your family at the same time...
  • Options
    chrischris8894chrischris8894 Posts: 371 Member
    You're a half-hour late for work, but by all means, make your bed before leaving!
    21a63a76613ef59a6ab875e93d138b7c.gif
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    I know you're not sleepy, buddy, but it's 3 in the morning. Please show some consideration for your neighbours and do something quiet instead of playing a screaming electric guitar solo…
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited February 2016
    Stop trolling teh forums. It doesn't suit you. :neutral:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm sorry you walked in on your parents woo-hooing, but you had no business going in their room anyway! And stop watching tv! I bought you a toy chest and and art table; USE THEM!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm sorry you walked in on your parents woo-hooing, but you had no business going in their room anyway! And stop watching tv! I bought you a toy chest and and art table; USE THEM!

And the follow-up: I'm sorry you failed to conceive, but getting so sad you can't woo-hoo to try again isn't going to help anything!

And why is the emotion that you are sad at your failure to conceive outweighing the fact that you just found out you just found out you are pregnant after your second attempt?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    kebler95kebler95 Posts: 27 Member
    HI EVERYONE!! Looking to add more sims 3 players! If you are still on the sims3 please add me! Play, Late night, Supernatural, University, Showtime. Thanks!