Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sorceress2696 Showcase!

SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
sorceress%20banner.png

Hey all so I decided to start up a new thread now I am a member for posting my most current builds and my WIP builds as I go about them! I am so excited and can't wait to share these builds with you here! I have to go in game and get some pics of one work in progress build since I will start from where I am at with builds now! but in the meantime I can leave you with a video and a few pictures of my Elvish Tree house Eawen Aelin Mar (Eawen Lake home in Elvish!)

Little different to post pictures here than the Australian forums let me get up tinypic or something and will post them here via that way!

Edit: Question how do you show pictures direct on this thread?? All I am used to in the Aussie forums is having to drag them into this box and the pictures post! I can't see where you can upload the images to here direct from your desktop?? Thanks
Sorceress%20sig.png
Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
Origin Id: Sorceress2696
Sims 4 Gallery Here!
Post edited by Sorceress on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Hopefully these will show up here or something! Having trouble getting tinypic to work right now it keeps not responding and loosing my links :(

157mus.png
    r8cztj.png
    ojjne1.png

hope this works! If so then I have worked it out I hope!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    And yes it worked! Woot!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Will take some night pics of this one as well now :) Going to quickly get the pics from in game! Oh and my origin Id is Sorceress2696
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    Holy cow! That is amazing!!!!!!!! I bet it took you many many hours to put all of that together. Great job! :)
  • Options
    Thanks and many more hours left on it yet @TS_Diva
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Some night time shots showing you the plot so far at night and one of the gazeebo with what I like to think are magical fairy paths!

xp6gx5.png
    2qlzxp2.png

Next post will be my other current build that I am working on! All that is left with it is outdoor lighting and indoor furnishing!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    This one is as yet unnamed! However it is built to be a modern home with the backyard made for parties and BBQ's and just relaxing etc!

ffd2le.png
    30igg79.png
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your Elvish Treehouse WIP looks so very nice! :) The design of it with the house going around the tree looks very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The flowers and plants look very pretty on top of the roofing of the levels! The outdoors wedding gazebo area is so very nice! It would be such a pretty place to get married! It looks very nice how you have set up the seats there for the wedding guests to enjoy sitting on and watching the marriage ceremony. The flowers and plants on the top of the gazebo and on the edges of the gazebo look so very nice and pretty! The water fountain features are very nice! It is nice that sims can enjoy the piano being played whilst the ceremony takes place. The water looks nice around the edge of the gazebo. It looks very nice how you have done the pathways! The sparkles look very pretty! The build looks very nice at the nighttime!
    The exterior design and layout of your modern home looks very nice! :) The placement of the windows in the build looks very nice! The flowers, plants, trees and rocks look very nice how you have placed them at the front edges of the build! The back patio areas are very nice! Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food in the sunshine at the table, enjoying the nice sight of the water fountain features and the cherry blossom plants. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there, having a drink from the bar and a chat. They will have fun swimming in the pool. The pink and green lights look very nice on the pillars! The water fountains feature along the side of the patio looks very pretty!
    Both builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow! Really appreciate the comments and feedback! Glad to see its going where I want it too!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    @Sorceress Really creative elvish tree house. Love it!
  • Options
    Thanks @pronterus
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Okay so I filmed my entry into the beach house builds competition here! Just wanted to share it on here for anyone that is interested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyWW7OnLWqY&feature=youtu.be
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Your video of your entry into the beach house contest is great! :) It was nice seeing the various areas of the home, from the exterior to outdoors areas, and then the indoors areas. The water fountain features behind the tub looks very pretty! The blue colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. I have posted about the home on the contest thread so I won't write about it again. The home and the video are very nice :)
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow and yep makes sense not writing about it again lol! That is what I like about videos now I have started doing it is that you can see all the aspects more than you do with pictures! I am thinking I am just going to do a couple of pictures and a video for my builds from now on! I honestly feel that little bit of extra effort goes a long way to showing off the house! I especially like how she laughs and dunks under the water right as the song ends lol :wink:
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    My video is up for what was to be my beech house competition entry but is now instead just a family beach home since it went over the limit!

I recorded it as a video instead of images hence why it took longer to get it sorted out and uploaded as I prefer it in this format as I just feel it gives a lot more dimension to the house and is like a nice walkthrough! I have also included some relaxing beach music for with the house since it is a beach theme! Have 2 more videos to upload and share of previous builds too that will come as soon as they are uploaded!

This house is called Tropical Getaway and is available on the gallery under my origin ID: Sorceress2696
    If anyone wants this house for a sim family!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNqkxIkZsRE
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Tropical Getaway is a very nice home! :) The video tour of it is great! The background music and the seagulls adds a very nice touch to the video! Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The roofing is very nice, and very nice placement of the windows! The outdoors living and dining patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy listening to the music of the piano being played whilst cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals there. It is a nice setting for dining outdoors. The colourful water fountains feature is very pretty! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow, green and blue colours of the walls of the rooms through the home looks beach themed and tropical. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The kids bedrooms are very nice! Nice study desk areas in them. The sunflowers picture on the wall of one of the study desk nooks is sunny for sims to see when sitting at the desk. The toy animals look cute! Very nice master bedroom! Nice sitting and reading area on the upper landing. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the seating there reading a book from the bookcase. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Thanks @rosemow! 2 more to come yet lol! Uploading takes a bit even though I have worked out a way to cut down te size of the files so they upload a bit quicker! Glad you liked it! I am very proud of my builds lately and what I can now do compared to when I started with Sims 4 not bragging! Just saying as I can see a huge improvement in the builds I do now compared to what I did when I first started building in Sims 4!

Only problem is I spend more time building than playing the game lol
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Here is Snowstorm manor! I built this home before Newcrest came out and released it quite awhile ago but I figured why not film it and share it here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au1p_iauIoA&feature=youtu.be
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    Hello Sorceress. :) Your treehouse looks very interesting. I like the different placed floors.
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Just working on an update video for the treehouse! It will be at daytime though! I seem to have gotten the play button glitch with it :( Thanks @XLiveleX

it is practice filming though as I have managed to fit quite a bit in the floors so I try to move around rather than through its a bit jerky will do proper practices of filming it and getting around things when it is finished :) Right now I am still learning and filming this house is a big learning curve and I kinda get the shakes trying to do it lol so I appologise if when I get that done it is a bit jerky!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    BTW thought I would do this but if anyone is interested you can see my progress thread on my Elvish Tree House over here: @XLiveleX, @rosemow and @pronterus

forums.thesims.com/en_AU/discussion/768125/earwen-aelin-mar-earwen-lake-home-in-elvish-progression-thread#latest
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @XLiveleX, @rosemow and @pronterus here you go here is my update video of my Earwen Aelin Mar (lake home) Elvish Tree house! Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think! Also have a final house build video uploading now too! :) Then next one will be my finished Elvish Tree house!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO8hyaRWzek&feature=youtu.be
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Still a bit more work to go but its getting closer to the finishing stages! I wouldn't have made my final progress video before the next one being the final video if it wasn't!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Great vid! I loved the layout of the house. Maybe try adding terrain paint touches to the grass?
  • Options
    Your Elvish Tree House build looks so very nice! :) The outdoors areas are very nice! The water fountain features on the edges of the pathways look so very pretty! The sparkles look very nice on the pathways! Very nice wedding area! I had posted about the wedding gazebo and the very nice exterior of the home before, and the interior of the home is very nice to see now. The floral pattern on the walls looks very nice! Very nice kitchen area! It looks nice how you have placed the wall shelves and pictures on the kitchen wall. The furnishing of the interior is very nice! The knights are very nice touches through the areas of the home.
    The home looks very nice! :)