Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Sul Sul
    Loving everyone's stories:

Hi, Arun Bheeda here. Or should I say Aaron. I'm deeply undercover as a cop, and learning about the sims mafia. A full-time job while adding to my husband and recent fatherly duties. This is what I've found out so far:

1) Nancy Landgraab aka the Brains Married: Geoffrey who seems to not have any idea what his wife is up to

2) Jacques Villareal aka the Boss Questions: Is he actually retired? marital status: widowed twice and currently married to Katrina Calliente. Believe that Katrina killed his second wife, Mila Munch to marry this rich sim.

3) Malcolm Landgraab aka The Kiss Up marital status: stole Summer Holiday from his older brother, Johnny. Has gotten her pregnant and living with her.

4) Hugo Villareal aka the Muscle. A sweet guy, he's also the glue that keeps the mafia together. Enjoys throwing dinner parties and cooking for the group. Engaged to boyfriend Raj and lives together with Raj's mom, Geeta. Question: They are buying a resterant. Is this legit or a way for the family to launder money?

My goal is to infiltrate the group by getting close to Katrina. She's hot headed, jealous, and unfortunately, I'm falling in love with her... uh oh, is that a baby bump?
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I've been playing one family since the oldest of two in second generation was a toddler. Sadly, everyone from the first two generations, and the eldest of three in third generation- the couple in my avi, actually- have all passed away. Now the couples' twins celebrated as they- along with their spouses- became adults. Four days after they aged up, their sons, cousins Julian and Aiden, became teenagers! That's five generations in one save for the first time in who knows how long! When I'd made it to fifth generation in an old save, I started over, but that was when I didn't have as many packs as I do now. Here are CAS pics of the boys, who can pass for brothers! (both twins- one is a girl and the other is a boy- are blonde, which is why their sons look like brothers)
    Aiden McConnell
    41467772715_9f6e719696_b.jpg
    Julian Adler
    42370518791_78f1002744_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    So in preparation for Seasons, I brought back my favorite Simself family with a few changes. So I went ahead and played them for a bit today.
    I made Chris childish, so naturally, I would catch him playing with one of the kid's toys.
    n8nOa6M.png
    Our middle child, Ebony, likes to play with Mr. Fuzzy. She does a good job in taking care of him. She has a real love for animals.
    NLaQNB5.png
    MdlDEIy.png
    Big sister love <3
    AIv6Qtk.png
    Charlie didn't dare go to sleep until he was sure mom sprayed the bed for monsters.
    IILsejU.png
    Little Sebastian doesn't know what to think of Mr. Fuzzy.
    eUg431s.png
    Chris likes to get up early and do a few nude laps around the pool. Not that anyone minds. ;)
    Zc1OHfL.png
    He took Sebastian out to do his job aaaaand, of course, Chris steps in it. Ick.
    aph23PC.png
    YFXW0CV.png
    lP1lqWj.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited May 2018
    My macbook has been acting up (good sign that it's finally time for a new one). I hope I'll be able to transfer my screenies well to the new macbook.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    TxP1JX3.png

After her parents left, Danielle decided to head downstairs to the food stands for some dinner. As she walked out the door, she noticed her neighbor sifting through her mail.

6NjXmnP.png

Danny thought now was a good time to introduce herself. She learned her name is Natalie and that her and her husband live just across the hall.

IzOP56T.png

Natalie and Danielle talked for quite awhile as they realized they have a lot in common. They're both nurses and love to read!

YF7tuN8.png

Danny is still trying to get used to doing things on her own.. :lol:

EGW67IT.png
    E6aHDIH.png
    xbUPV5p.png
    QRweh9s.png?1

She enjoyed her weekend of freedom before starting her new job.

t3SwX5c.png
    O1meuJs.png

On Sunday, Danny headed over to the cafe to study. Of course she struck up a conversation with a couple other girls!

betFLLY.png

The next morning she headed to the hospital for her first day as a CNA! :smile:
  • Options
    Nope, it looks like I lost all my screenies and notes :cry: I would have lost all my save data too if I didn't save it onto a usb last summer. Then again that was LAST summer. So nearly a year's worth of simming gone. Sigh... All stories here have come to an abrupt end.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @HopeyStarr Aw! So sorry to hear. :disappointed: Really sucks when you lose all that work. Good thing with the sims at least, there are always new stories awaiting. I send hugs and best wishes. *Hug*
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Thank you :bawling: Perhaps this would be a good chance for me to try new legacies.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
  • Options
    That's how to see it @HopeyStarr

Happy to see some new and old faces. :) We got Seasons coming soon so that should really bring some interesting gameplay and scenarios.
    Peter eventually returned from school, not knowing what Dr. Avast had said.

Ra9XC5x.jpg

:joy: Peter. Storywise, you aged-up not too long ago. You ain't ready for those thoughts yet...LOL

TkMUwyT.jpg

Peter had returned home with a science project to finish.

"What are you supposed to make?" asked Emma.

"A model of the solar system," said Peter, biting his lip. "Umm...It's due Friday."

"That's two days away!" said Emma. "Why didn't you work on it earlier?"

"Because I was paired up with Max and all he did for two days was throw clay at me until he was suspended."

"Oh dear..."

"Halp?" asked Brody.

"Sorry dear. This is Peter's homework. Go play for a bit, okay?"

BcFFTaG.jpg

And if you were wondering where Richard was...

"Whee!!"

feAVCTK.jpg

Brody took his mom's advice and went to go play.

2IxTBKb.jpg

Just...not in his room. :sweat_smile:

ZBaWaYF.jpg

"So Mom?" asked Peter as the two worked on his project. "What did the doctor say about lil bro?"

"Ah..." paused Emma, closing a manual. "Well she's not conclusive and he seems healthy otherwise..."

xnV61Um.jpg

"Mom..." Peter said, suddenly in a more serious tone. "You can tell me if there's something wrong. I'm not a toddler anymore."

Emma sighed.

"That is true. You remember what your dad's father had, correct?"

Peter nodded.

"Yeah. Llama-tortoise syndrome. Is that what the doctor thinks is wrong with lil bro?"

afWvqNb.jpg

"Y...Yes..." said Emma, feeling tension in her shoulders at the thought. "She thinks that's why his muscles have been cramping up. She's going to call after she does some tests to see if she is correct."

Peter's brow knotted.

"So...Is...Is Brody gonna...ya know...How long does he have to live? Like...Will he make it to high school or..."

6KgIhqH.jpg

"Ah now that she was more optimistic about," Emma reassured Peter. "Along with saying that your brother's condition is probably more mild, she also said that there are new treatments out there that may be able to help. Much more that what were available for your grandfather. Brody could live all the way up well into his elder years possibly."

"I guess the best we can do is just wait then?" asked Peter.

"Pretty much, dear. Once Dr. Avast calls to give a clearer picture, then we'll figure out where to go from here."

tcvfCrD.jpg

After playing in the bathroom, Brody went outside to talk to his dad, being careful on the steps.

et4v7qE.jpg

"Dadda!"

"What is it, cuddlebug?"

"Omnomnom..."

"Oh! Guess it's getting close to suppertime, huh. Well I'm sure your mom won't mind if I get you a lil something before then."

yQ0GLOD.jpg

Richard then lifted Brody up.

"C'mon ya lil stinker. Let's get you some grub."

"Rwar!"

Richard laughed.

"Guess we're feeding a dinosaur this time?"

"Rexy! Rwar!"

nuzCmaH.jpg

Back in the living room, Emma continued to chat to Peter while he worked on his assignment.

"Now I have to go make supper," said Emma. "Don't rush this project, okay?"

Peter nodded.

"I know Mom. I'll take a break for supper."

pLKfVdq.jpg

Richard was in the dining room, having given Brody some cereal.

17qVpA0.jpg

"Dad?" asked Peter as he sat the table. "Mom's making spaghetti. Should you really be feeding Bro right now?"

"Ah he'll be fine," said Richard. "He needs the extra nutrients to help grow."

Peter shook his head.

"I don't think there's much nutrients in Fruity-Hoops."

pPogbry.jpg

"Ah don't mind your brother," said Richard, taking Brody out of the high chair. "It's not like I feed you like this everyday."

fMZ4ose.jpg

As Emma stood proudly at her work, Brody went in to play at the cupboards.

Fyu7j7Y.jpg

I like to think she realized, like I did, that supper apparently disappeared. Although, it's most likely she's reacting to Brody in the cupboards.

"Bam! Bam!"

"Eek! No 'Bams' on the pans!"

k3TE3SB.jpg

The spaghetti was soon located under the microwave.

f0jXk0g.jpg

Emma took the meal out to the table.

"Spaghetti's done!"

nB6dDh7.jpg

Emma looked down as Brody grabbed a plate.

"Did your father just feed you?"

"Omnomnom..."

"Okay...Just this once though. Next time, I'll be the one to feed you."

jMvsoy8.jpg

After supper, Peter went back to work on his project, this time with Dad's help.

X3LrtNb.jpg

"Uhh...Dad? I don't think that's the shape of Sixam."

"Oh? Well give your Dad a sec to try and whack it out a bit more."

Qnejz2I.jpg

Finally, it was finished.

K7XLEjH.jpg

"You did great, son," said Richard. "If the teacher doesn't give you an "A" then she's getting bribed."

Peter chuckled.

"Heh. Thanks Dad."

LT57CpM.jpg

After putting his project away, Peter went to go play before bed.

"Yes Mr. Teddy. Don't worry. I can find out what is wrong with you."

NJSCWFR.jpg

Emma was sitting with Brody, trying to teach him basic needs.

"C'mon. You know this one."

"Omnom?"

"Food."

"Fo-o-omnomnom!"

Emma sighed.

"Let's get you to bed."

DKESHVB.jpg

"Good night, Brody."

"Nite! Nite!"

zaxyIFN.jpg

"So," said Richard, dancing in front of the stereo. "How did Peter take the news about Brody?"

Emma gave a small sigh.

"I think understands what's going on, and knows that there isn't much we can do just yet until we hear back from Opera. First thing he asked was how long Brody had to live."

iIu0Yir.jpg

"Well they are brothers, dear," said Richard. "Probably closer than I ever was with my brothers even. Peter would obviously be devastated if something drastic were ever to happen to him."
    Next time, Alice hears from Satoshi and meets with a local family and their twin toddlers, one possibly different from any other children she had met.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    edited May 2018
    So I haven't posted in a while, but I'm here now! If you are new, it is about a caveman who well...lets just say he made a trip to a very new place...

Ugga hadn't even seen the light of day before he was taken into the custody of the famous Landgraab family.

"Yes, I've got a caveman." Said Malcolm Landgraab to the newest politician in town, Victor Feng. A party was being held in the rich kid's honour tonight, for whatever reason he had to have one. "It's not so difficult."

Mortimer Goth, strolling by, casual and collected, muttered quietly under his breath, "If they can find cavemen so easily in the past, why has no one found Bella yet?"

Uo9jvcW.png

It seemed like Ugga really didn't mind being alone in his new "room" but maybe that was because he was a caveman and they were known for their...obliviousness.

xlwMrQ9.png

But while everyone was off partying, he decided to take one of Geoffrey's suits and check out the crowd. Victor didn't seem to mind, or anyone else, because they assumed he was just the crazy distant relative.

NWrQjB4.jpg

And so he was able to slip out, no one aware of who he really was....

b4OzcY8.png

On his way, he met Jasmine Holiday, who had been raving about the new seasons coming to ruin their skies in the upcoming weeks. She immediately stopped smiling when she saw him in a crazy coloured robe and bunny slippers.

jJYq3Mz.jpg

But she changed his outfit anyway when he asked.

esD6Ovn.jpg
    mgObOph.png

"The freedom of wearing no shirt, use it well." Jasimine said. "There won't be warm weather for long."

And he would listen to her advice, even if slightly confused. But maybe one day he'd understand, one day....

Hope you guys enjoyed!
    Post edited by Creampuffcat on
  • Options
    @ShySimz Yay more Ugga! You've gotten this far! Now run! Seriously. The Landgraabs don't need a caveman!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo I think I'll have a lot more fun with him when I get to play with the weather but I don't think he'll mind being frozen again....
  • Options
    Okay so I'm taking a short break from "Back to Roots" to do up a story for Pride Month. Thing is, I don't know if to go with my couple Lacey and Nina, or do an AU story for the AIs Linka (CeeCee) and Light. What do you guys think?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    I played with Shawna the other day, I didn't take hardly any screenshots. I have been just focusing on getting little Bo's skills up.
    Shawna has been working all the time and her boyfriend, Advaith has been taking care of Bo. Advaith loves Shawna and Bo but he didn't sign up to be taking care of her kid 24/7. Something has got to give.
    xDBs48P.png
    oFg5WQG.png
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    The Middleton family are getting some game play time in today :) ....

Nigel and Serena both decide to call their best friends while staring deeply into each others eyes.
    41821311324_749a056b70_z.jpg

Nora became a toddler and rolled the Fussy Trait...which suits her perfectly. She is extremely fussy and is usually in a grumpy bumpy mood.
    27673667837_a703f966ae_z.jpg

Serena decorated Nora's room once she turned into a toddler. She is really trying hard to pass on her love of cats to her little one.
    28670607368_e91ce1456c_z.jpg

Kimber (the family cat) has decided that it is of utmost importance to guard Nora while she sleeps.
    28670596108_daf54ac375_z.jpg

Family Dance Party time!!
    28670591118_d575f89e41_z.jpg
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member

Had a toddler dance party in my game recently as well.
    QE80Ggm.png
    If you want to see to see other images you can find the album here: https://imgur.com/a/O31EruT
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    @ShadyLady89 - awwww...now that is a legitimate toddler dance party! Super adorable :love:
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    New computer means new, shiny graphics to gawp at! :D The Ferand family home is looking gorgeous... lookit the water!!

qMjyroS.png

ek8bFNM.png
  • Options
    Apparently, Shawna likes to eat over the sink.
    ceF6r2X.png
    She recently discovered her and Advaith are gonna have a baby!
    5B4xr9c.png
    Bo likes to talk to strangers and he let one in. He went straight to Bo's room and started playing with his toys.
    gZU5vBv.png
    There was a problem with the dryer and it ended very very badly for poor Advaith. Poor little Bo had to witness the whole thing.
    nFnIJ7G.png
    Zx6uOEM.png
    Shawna left work early when she got the news. Now she's pregnant with another baby, what will she do?
    0RtdW0E.png
  • Options
    @Gwaeri - Congratulations on the new computer - looks like you have an awesome graphic card now!! Makes such a difference when playing :).

@OhMyHemsworth - Two babies and a single mom - good luck!!
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited June 2018
    New legacy for Upcoming Seasons

jg08ib.png
    Peyton Xav - I gave her an upgrade shortly after playing

2sb1x1s.png
    Along with her buddies

sxismp.png
    Last time I became serious with my legacy - I was extremely attached to that sim, but I can't wait to create a good story with her now :blush:
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    New legacy for Upcoming Seasons

jg08ib.png
    Peyton Xav - I gave her an upgrade shortly after playing

2sb1x1s.png
    Along with her buddies

sxismp.png
    Last time I became serious with my legacy - I was extremely attached to that sim, but I can't wait to create a good story with her now :blush:

Sooo cute <3 Good luck with your new legacy.
  • Options
    @vancanuckfan86 Thanks! She's doing really well actually. Let's hope she keeps it up and no more surprises. Haha

Shawna had her baby or should I say babies! She had twin girls, Aidy and Amber. I will post pics soon, I'm so busy creating and playing with my Seasons household. Yeah I decided to start from scratch so my Simself is living with Mom and dad. Haha
  • Options
    Ok so full update time. lol
    Bo is a little genius and Shawna likes to help him improve his mind.
    AVHCw53.png
    NWZH20i.png
    eGTLDHI.png
    Shawna threw a dinner party and invited Bo's dad.
    HQKIbGK.png
    b5wDcrC.png
    Shawna just lost Advaith a few months ago but She's already falling for someone else.
    IA3jBnV.png
    Ds6lp5t.png
    Advaith came around for a late night snack, he even cleaned up after himself.
    sZxDyL1.png
    aCJ3gjj.png
    The twins were born the next morning. Aidy and Amber grew into the cutest toddlers. They are already best friends.
    MH9aeF1.png
    That doesn't mean they always get along. Heh
    CRWBqX3.png
    Amber likes to follow her big brother around.
    KMM9rFY.png
    Bo spent some time over at his dad's. It's been a big help to him with getting over Advaith's death.
    A11JmBU.png
  • Options
    Busy day today, but I finally got some screenshots uploaded.

@ZhaguiSimmer MISSED YOU!! <3
    While Peter and his family waited on the results from Dr. Avast, the Miruchi family received something they were waiting on: A letter from Satoshi.

CQ451WM.jpg

"Okay, my little cherry blossom," said Alice. "Let's let you down so I can get the mail."

Pzrmvqp.jpg

Sakura sat on the couch as he waited for his mother to return from the mail. She placed the letters on the table as she looked through them.

"Oh! Sakura! There's a letter from Poppa!"

"Poppa! Poppa!" Sakura exclaimed.

KUeQcYa.jpg

"Want me to read it? Maybe Poppa found a big bug or something."

Sakura giggled. It was a joke in the Miruchi family that, despite loving the outdoors, Satoshi was deathly afraid of bugs, especially big ones. It was up to Alice to kill a drain spider in the shower one time.

"Okay then. Let's see what Poppa has to say."

TIbtZsM.jpg

"My dear Alice, I hope you and our sweet Sakura are well. We just finished up training at the base in Brindleton Bay. Despite what some may have said to you when we first met, not all bases keep a strict regime. For the #3 Company in Brindleton Bay, once the usual training is done for the day, we were free to relax and even play with the cook's dog, Moo Moo."

geCBM5x.jpg

"Captain 'Edge', as we called him, was really impressed with Tobias last week.

"You're an excellent soldier, Flynn. We need more men like you in the army."

"Thank you, sir. Although I don't know why I am being complimented all of a sudden."

"Look, private. No other man in this here army I know would have tried Rosemary's 5 Alarm Chili with such enthusiasm. Not to mention actual survive."

nP4ROJd.jpg

"Rosemary is the cook for the Brindleton Bay base. Being so small, she also the only cook on site. Like others, she has her own tent, but also her own dog to keep her company, as well as her adoptive son, Daryl."

ywY7EBf.jpg

"I don't see why everyone is so scared by it. It's just chili."

0mWqnRK.jpg

"I went to explain to Toby that not all of us have a lead stomach before the Captain stopped me.

"Well, Tobias..."

"Enough about chili. Flynn, Miruchi. I'm gonna need you two for an important mission when we get to Selvadorada."

"U...Us, sir?"

9TYG0kL.jpg

"Apparently, the Captain wanted Toby and myself to be the ones to scout out the local temples."

"You two are my best soldiers when it comes to exploring, so I'm gonna be sending the both of you up into the mountains to scout out the ruins and figure out the best places for camping."

"In umm...the mountains, sir? Isn't that mostly jungle?"

"Indeed, Miruchi. You have a problem with that?"

"Not at all, sir."

"Good. Now let's all go get dinner."

vq6exgp.jpg

"You're not going to tell him that you're afraid of bugs?"

"Can it, Toby. It's only big bugs"

"Yeah...like you find in a jungle."

"I said shush or I'll toss you at a beehive when we get to Selvadorada."

cwWyJQL.jpg

"Like I mentioned, the cook's son, Daryl also stayed at the site. He wants to join the army when he's older but he's a bit...slow. Not in speech or anything. It's just that he's a young child mentally still."

"C'mon Moo Moo. Let's go get yummies!"

HO2bb87.jpg

"Today was taco casserole, along with a tofu casserole. One of our colleagues, Holly, was vegan so Rosemary was accommodating."

"That smells good, Rosie."

"It's Rosemary army brat. Not Rosie. Now get yer meals before I give them all to Moo Moo."

LCQvtM1.jpg

"Of course, none of us would feed Moo Moo from the table. Not just because that is a bad habit, but also because Rosemary would probably have us clean the dining hall with a toothbrush if we did."

hpnyd5t.jpg

Your casserole was amazing, Rosemary."

"I'll say! Wow this is good!"

v0MTBRh.jpg

"Rosemary can be a little rough, but she always says that she loves our camp. We enjoy her cooking, she cleans up."

SOs9wXU.jpg

"And it probably doesn't hurt that we also get to play with Moo Moo after meals."

"Whose a good boy?! You are!"

kk38E5H.jpg

"After dinner, we went out for our evening jog."

UGlIkTs.jpg

"Even those of us who were still eating."

"Wait up, guys! Wait!"
    Next post, Satoshi writes about the trip to Selvadorada.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184