Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @SoapSuds I wonder if Aphrodite will mellow out when she's older.

I was sharing this elsewhere waiting for a new page so now I'll share this here.
    35756863644_9a981b4028_b.jpg
    Kara is such a sweet baby she doesn't lose it over anything not like her older brother, they aren't twins but they will grow together as he and his first baby mama were pregnant at the same time.
    36592277155_16e4589675_b.jpg
    While the kids were entertaining themselves he waited for Bella to show up he was waiting on his two other baby mamas but she was the only one he was working on. He'd been lonely and depressed because of Kara and Tyler's mother and just bounced around a bit but he wanted Bella she played hard to get but kept coming anyways.

He wasn't bothered by it taking it as more of a tease.
    35756863084_8149960d54_b.jpg
    36592275435_dae64a55f8_b.jpg
    He wasn't like Mortimer he paid more attention to her, he kept her from his kids though if she wanted to leave then they'd never know.
    35756862654_99e05bfe25_b.jpg
    Though he tried to convince her she belonged with him, Liam is a scientist he's been doing well got a smaller property but it had enough space for them.
    36592274245_80ab8e804c_b.jpg
    They like their new room but care more about one another at least for now.
    35756862104_806534c5ee_b.jpg
    "How do you like the new place?"

"It's nice." she said pacing.
    36423778232_267c00a94f_b.jpg
    "You okay?"

"I'm fine, just tired I guess."

"And what else?"

"You're making it really hard to be with Mortimer."

"Am I? Or were you done with him already?"
    35756860044_a648ae4e96_b.jpg
    Why she kept moving I don't know but she didn't need him to say it twice.
    36454366371_7c10209dc7_b.jpg
    At work their mother Angel tried to interuppt his work to flirt a little but he wasn't having it.
    35756861444_ccf95493d3_b.jpg
    "Why don't you want to kiss me?"

"Maybe because we have two kids you never see."

"I'm just busy."

"So am I."

It's odd maybe it was patched or something but she didn't come over once while they were tots.
    36423777072_3530262c37_b.jpg
    Tyler is being a brat again he's supposed to be the heir it's been the first born but I may pick Kara.
    35756859504_ec1dda85e9_b.jpg
    Look how sweet she is.
    35783011323_340ba59312_b.jpg
    I turned on the short lifespan and it was time for their birthdays.
    35756858954_86a55d80e4_b.jpg
    They are both cute though.
    35783009133_77c8c41b5e_b.jpg
    After they did homework he got them ready to volunteer, Tyler was pretty bored with that though his angel was happy to help though, he sent them inside to call Bella.

35756858394_b662d6f9bd_b.jpg
    "Liam you look exhausted."

"Oh I am, but that's not important, look if you want to stay with your husband fine but let's be done with this if that's the case." he said simply.
    35783006663_a11e0fc41a_b.jpg
    Bella isn't even sure if that's what she wants either way but she wasted no time deciding.
    35756857234_2f1b47593d_b.jpg
    With that moodlet...he also has the whim to marry her, guess we'll see if she wants to stay or not.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Hey everyone,

I'm holding a small contest for someone's AI to be in my next big story save. You can find out about it here.

Losaru's Sims Stories: Create an AI Contest.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Does that mean that the regular sims in your stories won't return? I am talking Brody and Peter etc. I have been following your stories and really enjoy them. :)
  • Options
    Oh they will @LenaDieters11 but the next one I have planned is more AI focused and I thought it would be cool to see what other simmers might make. And thank you. Glad you're enjoying them :3
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    There's nothing like the great outdoors.
    JNR8fIp.png
    1NuJEmd.png
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oshun Avalos

08_17_17_2_06_11_PM_copy.jpg

Attended the Geek Con Festival with her home girl, Masawai, who gave her the are you for real face? for being denied a selfie with a Cosplay lol.

08_17_17_2_55_07_PM.png

The Geek Con Festival was fun and full of things to do, can't wait until the next one to try out the Rocketships more.

08_17_17_2_57_33_PM.png
    Post edited by HimRumi on
  • Options
    Freaking Christian's little face! :*
    5MjOcoe.png
    Gave his big sister, Elsie Joy a makeover.
    A5XBSPX.png
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Just sharing excitement for the EP announcement. Glitch may not be getting her snake, but hey, I think that stuck up kitty might give her a taste of her own medicine....LOL
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo I don't think she'll be playable though.
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    Chris and Jess shared a really cute kiss, they did this all on their own. I just can't with these two!
    9oGeWGJ.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Ok, new family now that my legacy version of the burton twins are YAs and I got another expansion. So meet the family:
    Shannon
    cCdRT25.png
    Rowan
    7u5jrDu.png
    Brandan
    kAPIO1S.png
    Linda
    zYLdpHR.png
  • Options
    Jess went to visit Chris at his place and the first thing he wanted to do was woohoo. Right after they finished, Jess threw up all over by his bed. "Sorry, Chris!" Turns out she was pregnant.
    gJQia6l.png
    yqDlbzc.png
    To make her feel better, Chris suggested a movie marathon. During "Sims of the Dead" Jess jumped and grabbed onto Chris's hand. He thought it was cute.
    f8tYIGk.png
    m9SyZs9.png
    They ended the afternoon with a nice make out session.
    yC1NWUo.png

• Options
    DeathCabForCutieDeathCabForCutie Posts: 59 Member
    > @OhMyHemsworth said:
    > Freaking Christian's little face! :*
    >
    > Gave his big sister, Elsie Joy a makeover.

What eyes are you using on Elsie? They are to die for. So realistic!
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth Elsie is really pretty, I wonder how many kids Jess and Chris will have.

I had just posted on another thread but I wasn't gonna spam so now I'll post here.
    36620914851_a5d2f79d8f_b.jpg
    This cute guy spawned in he may have to save my sim before he wastes too much time with his spouse.
    36620914431_1858ea5b9d_b.jpg
    The getting the dirty look from Marcus is Mike, he stole someone's order.
    36590243642_0590caed03_b.jpg
    It was for his husband so it was somewhat for a good cause, he's pregnant with Alan's baby but he's got two on the side a woman and the one playing hard to get.
    35951079163_9a31880aa9_b.jpg
    All moved in he can stuff his face while Alan paints outside.
    36590236922_ac96f32581_b.jpg
    Mike just wants to be done with the whole thing so he can go out freely like he was before, having picked Alan up and out of depression he feels that he is owed some more free time no matter how many times Alan warned him to just forget about him.
    35951076963_15ca18477f_b.jpg
    Go time.
    36620906861_caff2670ff_b.jpg
    The most well timed photo ever, this is Serena.
    35951075183_88edaab84d_b.jpg
    They're cute for now.
    36620905931_e3b7fd5269_b.jpg
    Mike is already planning on what to do next sure that Alan can handle one toddler, he does adore his princess he'll give her whatever she wants.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @DeathCabForCutie Thank you! I believe I got them from The Sims Resource.

@RedDestiny92 Thank you! I think they are at a stopping point. I plan to turn aging off and just play with them forever. Unless I redo them for the millionth time, which I might do for the Toddler Stuff.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @RedDestiny92

Mike is definitely rocking the pregnancy, Serena is so cute. What traits does she have?

Spent half of the day at the Geek Con Festival and promoting the cause, definitely in need of a shower, time to wash away bad vibes.

08_17_17_3_02_28_PM.png

It was difficult trying to find additional information about politics and fake news sources wouldn't cut. Polisim did just the job.

08_17_17_3_08_08_PM.png

Scrambled eggs and bacon always set morning tones right when heading into politics, nothing like fresh breakfast. (I can attest lol)

08_17_17_3_31_05_PM.png

I guess politics seemed dull today to Oshun, extra excitement from curry was the best choice of food, spicy much? LOL I love curry I never tried spicy curry before though, something for me to look forward to.

08_17_17_4_47_59_PM.png

After eating spicy curry and learning to dribble a basketball, it only seems best to have a soothing night with the girls at the Romance Festival.

08_17_17_5_51_56_PM.png

While I don't post pictures of her and Bob. I changed his name to Raphael and modified his appearance a lot to my liking, I kind of want her to date and build a fond relationship with him. Don't plan on getting them married as Oshun is my personal sim and I would like to experience as much gameplay as I could with her.

Although, I already have played the game further than this with her, Oshun has had several promotions and is now at level 7 of the political career. I also downloaded the Canning Mod, which I use in game with her also. We have several jellies such as Strawberries, Apples, and Cherries.

Oshun is such a spontaneous and humble sim. She likes politics, animals, and tons of art. I can't wait to build more with her :blush:
  • Options
    @ZhaguiSimmer ha yeah it suited him I changed him back to get other's pregnant though we'll see if he can hook Victor Feng he's really toying with him. Serena is a cutie she's independant I'm thinking she'll be spending enough time with Alan for his interests to rub off on her so she'll probably be creative later. Oshun is really pretty, can't wait to see what else you do that, trying to picture Rapheal's make over in my head wonder how that went.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    hkI2nUy.png
    @RedDestiny92 I wish my game would spawn as good looking townies like him :'(

@ZhaguiSimmer she is so pretty! :o

Anyway so I barely even post here about my legacy but I'll just give an update on where I am already!

So Today I decided that when Generation 12 of my Legacy would age up,He would be my first BALD sim I would ever make! :D

YeHQIbJ.png

This is Edgar Levi and he turned out a lot better than I expected for an almost completely Bald Sim :o
    Of course he is going to be a writer, living up after his name's origin ;)

Ds8ndR3.png
    It's still amazing to me that I made it all the way to GENERATION 12 of my legacy, the longest I have ever done so far in any of the sims series :D

See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    @ArtsyBanana you never know maybe you have a lot hidden under the odd fashions that pop up, though he comes from your family Edgar is much better looking want to see what his kids look like.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    hkI2nUy.png
    @RedDestiny92 it's just that I just keep getting "weird" looking sims with WACKY OUTFITS ! :D haha, I mean the outfits maybe are my fault (since I have a quite a bit of CC) but still the townies I get either look very weird or just Elders, the game loves spawning elder sims in my game :D

The only thing I changed on his face was his EYEBROWS before, but everything else about Edgar are his original features, I actually put hair n him to see what he would look like if he had hair :D I am SAD to say he does NOT look very good with hair :D a first for me style-wise in sims, for a sim to look better with balding hair than a thick set of hair :o

(these were Edgar's parents for basis , RIP to them since last tuesday :'( )
    Clarissa and Jake
    C9eIpYF.png
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    @ArtsyBanana ah I see, I don't get many elders but a lot of sims with...unique features definitely run around quite a bit but variety and all ha, bald does suit him the eyebrows too. He looks like a pretty good mix but mostly like his dad I think one doesn't always mix well in the family gene pool either I have some unique sims the youngest had the best mix of features. I like playing with genetics should have more families.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92

Haha, that's a cute put together. toddlers are always creative more for the worse and less for the good, lol! I hope Alan can keep up with Serena, seems like she'll be doing a lot of things on her own.

@ArtsyBanana

Thank you!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Loving the new stuff pack!!
    PusyBG3.png
    U96Skfm.png
    My boys are loving their new ball pit!
    4Oyc2gZ.png
    1tzN3QV.png
    Jed and Chris having fun on the slide.
    7LwBONk.png
    m8kfq3l.png
    6LCQDWx.png
    5LygRIP.png
    FN2DPH7.png
    FVd6HcX.png
    W28lBUs.png
    Christian playing with sissy.
    k8ArOUr.png
    Chris grilling up some dinner and lookin good while doing it.
    dGqi9Xp.png
    baWv4uT.png