Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starter Cottage(New builds get added)(From lower half of pg 12 and on pics can be seen.)

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    My newest build focuses on a family that has pretty much everything, I wasn't sure what to do with a basement so they don't have that...not that their deprived or anything :smiley:
    06-05-15_3-04nbspPM_zpsghhbavhf.png
    06-05-15_3-04nbspPM-2_zpsnshmddet.png
    06-05-15_3-05nbspPM_zps75uxyavm.png
    06-05-15_3-04nbspPM-3_zpsj0o9nqdb.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design and layout of your new home is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice courtyard front entrance to the home. The water fountain feature on the front pathway looks nice. Very nice backyard area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. It is great that you have set up a camping area in the backyard where sims can enjoy sleeping outdoors in the tent or enjoy sitting around the campfire toasting food and chatting. They will enjoy sitting at the picnic tables eating food that has been cooked on the BBQ,enjoying the outdoors air. It is great that you have placed a cooler there for sims to get a quick meal or a drink. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice upper patios for sims to enjoy doing woodcrafting on the woodworking table or keep fit using the gym equipment. The plants look nice on the edges of the patios.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks hun, I almost got rid of this build and started fresh, at some point I decided to just finish what I had, glad you like it :smile:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    06-06-15_12-47nbspPM_zpsd7anjota.png
    06-06-15_12-47nbspPM-2_zps8wi8wq7b.png
    Party area in the back, and a chance to take photos with the fam.
    06-06-15_12-48nbspPM_zpsvsovrmsk.png
    I left some space in case you have a lot of guests crowding around the cake.
    06-06-15_12-48nbspPM-2_zpskymq2cou.png
    Just in case you forgot to make a cake or if you have a cook in the family there is a space to use.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Your wedding venue build is very nice! :) It is a very nice place for sims to get married! It is great that you have the photo studio item there for sims to take photos of the wedding party members and the guests! The water fountain features look nice either sides of the front footpath. Very nice curved front porch area! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the porch! The plsnts are nice touches on the porch. Very nice outdoors reception area! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors at the tables in the sunshine or evening air, eating food or drinks that they have served from the buffet table or fountain or having a drink from the bar. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the building! It looks very nice how you have set up the seats for the wedding guests to sit on and enjoy watching the wedding ceremony. The new seats look very nice in the build! The flowers on the pedestals look very pretty. The white aisleway for the bridal party to walk down looks very nice. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano being played during the ceremony. It is great that you have a basement kitchen for sims to enjoy cooking up meals to serve at the reception.
    It is a very nice wedding venue! :)

Have you uploaded your builds to the Gallery? If you have, perhaps you may like to add the names of the builds here in your thread, to help other simmers find them.
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you hun, it was fun to do, well the wedding venue is Blue Sweethearts but most of my builds have generic names, everything is uploaded to Reddestiny921 on the gallery though.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimJoe252SimJoe252 Posts: 338 Member
    Your buildings look really good! I'll download that library when I can, love it!
    Although my sim family are too poor for any of your beutiful homes xD .

I love your wedding chapel! Personally I have my sims get married outdoors, in this other lot I downloaded (they got married literally like an irl hour ago), but this looks beautiful for an indoor one!

I have a question, what type of lot do you set it as? I had to add in a basement with monkey bars and things so I could class it as a park.
    29kvvbq.png
  • Options
    SimJoe252SimJoe252 Posts: 338 Member
    Your buildings look really good! I'll download that library when I can, love it!
    Although my sim family are too poor for any of your beutiful homes xD .

I love your wedding chapel! Personally I have my sims get married outdoors, in this other lot I downloaded (they got married literally like an irl hour ago), but this looks beautiful for an indoor one!

I have a question, what type of lot do you set it as? I had to add in a basement with monkey bars and things so I could class it as a park.
    29kvvbq.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @SimJoe252 I'm sorry about that lol, I set it as generic.
    Thanks so much I'm glad you like them, perhaps I'll need to make some cheaper homes though, the next wedding venue I make will be outdoors me thinks.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    06-06-15_4-36nbspPM_zpsdqxvbuvt.png
    06-06-15_4-36nbspPM-2_zpsinkjcjsi.png
    There is a little make shift trail but it could just as easily be a garden I suppose.
    06-06-15_4-37nbspPM_zpsq74ndo2u.png
    06-06-15_4-36nbspPM-3_zpsgnwtlc74.png
    06-06-15_4-37nbspPM-2_zpskmlmlacy.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    The Gym is great! :) It looks very nice how you have done the rows of flowers in the front area of the build! The hedging looks nice on the edges of the building. The rectangular plants section at the back of the build looks very nice! The type of trees that you have used in the build give a great look to the lot. The placement of them on the corners looks nice. Very nice layout of the build! It is nice that you have an outdoors upper balcony for child sims to have fun playing outdoors in the air on the monkey bars. They will have fun there whilst their parents are using the other equipment. The weights machines look nice how you have placed them back to back on the ground floor level. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the variety of different types of fitness equipment in the gym. They will enjoy watching TV or looking out through the windows at the outside views whilst using the treadmills. It looks nice that you have placed a floor rug underneath the punching bags area. It is great that you have a basement pool! Sims will have fun swimming there! The blue wall tiling suits the pool room. The lockers add a great look to the level. It is great that you have showers there for sims to use.
    The gym is very nice :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks hun, I'm glad you like it, this is another generic name perhaps I should be thinking up names for my builds :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I made a little park, Family Swim Center
    06-06-15_9-05nbspPM_zpspbjenjn6.png
    06-06-15_9-06nbspPM-2_zpsumovvj1r.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Family Swim Center is a very nice park for the whole family of sims to enjoy visiting :) Very nice layout of the park! They will enjoy swimming in both of the pools. The shape of the pools look great! The fish water fountain feature is very nice! The lavender flowers look pretty around the edges. Child sims will have fun playing on the spaceship or the monkey bars! Very nice water fountain feature is the entry area of the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the green tiles and the ground lights on each corner! Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food in the sunshine at the picnic tables. The buildings are very nice! It looks great how you have used the arches! The sports themed posters on the interior walls of the entrance building suits the outdoors theme well. Sims will enjoy getting food or a drink from the fridges there and taking them to eat or drink outdoors. The colourful plumbobs picture looks very nice on the extrrior of the other building! Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess tables outdoors in the air. The different sized bonsai animals look great in the park!
    It is a very nice park for sims to have fun visiting :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks hun, the other building is where the restrooms are located, I wanted them to be a little colorful on the outside.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I just called it Under The Sun
    06-07-15_3-51nbspPM_zpsff6jb14x.png
    06-07-15_3-52nbspPM-2_zpsf0bn9ufl.png
    06-07-15_3-52nbspPM_zps73bf1j5y.png

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    The outdoors wedding venue is so very nice! :) It is very special place for sims to enjoy getting married! The water fountain feature area in the middle of the venue is so very pretty! The plants and flowers around the edges of the water looks very nice, and it looks nice how you have placed the large water fountain in the middle of the water then have fish fountains in the corners. It looks very nice how you have set up the seats for the wedding guests to enjoy sitting on and watching the wedding ceremony. They will enjoy listening to the music of the grand piano being played whilst the wedding is taking place. The flowers on the pedestals look pretty on each side of the wedding arch. The water fountains area is a nice background setting to see during the marriage ceremony. The hedging looks nice on the corners of the build. The reception area is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar or enjoy sitting at the tables eating or drinking food or drinks from the banquet table and fountain. The floor paving is nice. It is great that you have a kitchen in the venue for sims to cook meals to stock the banquet table.
    Under the Sun is a very nice build! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks hun you're always a dear to hear from :smiley: that was one of those builds where I wasn't sure if I really liked it or not until it was gone.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    This was supposed to be a starter but it's much more expensive than a starter, so I called it After Starter lol
    06-08-15_9-31nbspPM_zpsyc3c7sou.png
    06-08-15_9-31nbspPM-2_zps9qskjl8q.png
    06-08-15_9-31nbspPM-3_zps7adcxqna.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Your After Starter home is great! :) It is nice that you have a basement entertainment and bar level. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas watching TV and having a drink from the bar, or have fun dancing to music from the stereo! It looks nice how you have placed the corner table between the sofas. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the treadmill or have fun playing games on the card table. The roofing on the home is nice. Very nice front patio areas! It looks very nice how you have done the fencing on the front porch and have two lots of steps to the front door. The flowers look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the patio. The tree and rock feature looks nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The white and blue colour scheme of the kitchen, and the island counter there looks nice. The red and green colour schemes of the bedrooms look nice.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you hun, always great to hear from you :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    So during the move I decided to make a temporary house for my sims I used the money they had and we started running low so it's not too decorated but I like it anyways.
    It's called within the budget.
    06-11-15_4-11nbspPM_zpsjjqt5x9d.png
    06-11-15_4-12nbspPM_zps2sv0tyrt.png
    06-11-15_4-12nbspPM-2_zpsu8zbvbof.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I also made a starter for a single sim.
    this is fresh start.
    06-11-15_4-02nbspPM_zpsqivmsrg2.png
    06-11-15_4-02nbspPM-2_zpslczvwzl7.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    So many cute and charming builds, you've decorated each so well for small price tags! Little tip that a fellow simmer passed on to me, use "G" to toggle the grid on/off if you want to remove the grid lines. I love starter homes so consider your thread bookmarked, full of lovely homes. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    @Chris2fer03 thanks so much sug' I try to decorate at least a little bit, what's funny is I noticed there are several items I don't usually use. Also I remember seeing that in a tip and every single time I finish a build and start taking pics I forget about it again. lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png