Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starter Cottage(New builds get added)(From lower half of pg 12 and on pics can be seen.)

RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
edited February 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
If I make anymore builds I'm going to have to group them all together me thinks :smile:
05-30-15_2-15nbspPM_zpsxvrxby78.png
05-30-15_2-15nbspPM-2_zpsgveeuefe.png
05-30-15_2-29nbspPM-2_zpsorqdkyfs.png
05-30-15_2-30nbspPM-3_zps6goc8dxh.png
05-30-15_2-29nbspPM-3_zpsqmggvcpt.png
05-30-15_2-30nbspPM_zpsbep0tnaj.png
05-30-15_2-16nbspPM_zpsnjolckaw.png
Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png
Post edited by RedDestiny92 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Your Starter Cottage is very nice! :) The stone texture of the exterior is nice. The planter box windows are nice for sims to see when are coming to enter the home. Nice art nook corner on the front porch! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine, and enjoy doing wood crafting on the woodwork table with the nice corner of lavender plants nearby. It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the home. Very nice layout of the interior. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outdoors views whilst preparing meals in the kitchen. The bar stool counter is nice for sims to sit at and enjoy eating a meal. It is nice that you used the new stools. The microwave look nice angled in the kitchen corner. The hot chocolate items are a nice home touch on the counter. Very nice living and study area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching TV and reading a book from the bookcase. It looks great how you a window study desk nook for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst using the computer. The wooden flooring is nice. Very nice blue and brown colour scheme of the master bedroom! The wall paneling looks nice. The blossom plants on the bedside tables are pretty for sims to see whilst laying in bed. The floor rug adds a nice look to the bedroom. The circular brown floor rug looks nice on the floor tiling in the bathroom.
    The cottage is very nice :)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    @rosemow thank you I'm glad you like it I've found that building is rather enjoyable. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    Very cute starter dear RedDestiny :) <3
    @jolasim thanks you :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Love what you did here. I look for nice starters often and usually prefer them even later over big houses. I get lost in those.
    Thank you for this :smiley:
    egTcBMc.png
    @Hermitgirl thanks hun, I can never decide if I want a small, medium, or large size house personally, :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I think it turned out okay :smile:
    05-30-15_11-57nbspPM_zpst9fsbjzt.png
    05-30-15_11-57nbspPM-2_zps5qkqn0ij.png
    05-30-15_11-58nbspPM_zpsm1ohbxkx.png
    05-30-15_11-58nbspPM-2_zpsdc1a322n.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    I love the shape of that build, it looks very nice @RedDestiny92 is your id the same as your username :P ? It would look nice in my game
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    @alexis3142 thanks, just add a 1 at the end and you'll find me, I don't exactly remember why the names are different :smile:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you I downloaded it and followed you because I like your builds :P
    P.s I'am SininenDrachen
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    @alexis3142 no prob and thanks to you hun, that makes me super happy :smile:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Your new library build looks very nice! :) Very nice design and layout of the build! Nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy sitting at the table enjoying the outdoors views. The water fountain feature in the front area of the build is very nice! The plants look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the water. Nice chess nook area on the front porch for sims to have fun playing chess outdoors in the air. The grey brick texture of the exterior of the home looks nice. It looks great how you have the passageway through to the back area under the second floor of the library ! Nice community gardening nook in the backyard for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. They will enjoy sitting outdoors at the picnic tables having a read in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the library ! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases on both levels of the build! Very nice computer study room! It looks great how you have set up the desk tables there with the computers for sims to enjoy sitting at and using the computers. It is nice that you have a children's reading room in the build. Sims will enjoy eating food and having a drink from the fridge and microwave whilst visiting the library. Nice armchairs corner reading nook near the front door. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables on both levels of the library and having a read of a book.
    The library is very nice! :)
    @rosemow thanks hun :smiley: was fun to plan this out.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    This is work in progress I just started up.
    06-01-15_5-59nbspAM_zpspshlswrz.png
    06-01-15_5-59nbspAM-2_zpsjzci1c7g.png
    I'm thinking inside will have a typical sort of family home, I added wallpaper and flooring after I took the picture but it doesn't have a basement or furniture yet.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) The water fountain feature at the front of the build is nice, and it looks very nice how you have done the outdoors sitting area where you have placed the plants at the base of the tree and have the seat there for sims to enjoy resting outdoors in the air! It looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Nice backyard area of the home. The trees and flowers look very nice on the corner of the fencing. It is great that you have a nook area where can enjoy using the gym equipment outdoors to keep fit. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and dining outdoors at the table.
    Enjoy working on the build! :)
    @rosemow thanks hun :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Finished project, there is no basement but there is room to expand if you want one.
    06-02-15_4-45nbspAM_zpsazajidsk.png
    06-02-15_4-46nbspAM_zpshhnbh57w.png
    06-02-15_4-46nbspAM-2_zpsodixjuit.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    It is great that you have finished your build. The home is very nice! :) Very nice backyard area! The plants look nice how you have placed them on the corners of the pool, and it looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing to separate off the gym equipment and art nooks. Sims will enjoy doing painting on the easels or keeping fit using the fitness items outdoors in the sunshine. The hedging looks great placed the around the edges of the plants and flowers! The bird bath in the corner nook is a nice touch and the rabbit and pig look cute there! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The sunflowers picture on the fireplace wall is sunny for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining at the table there. The flowers on the dining table look pretty there. Very nice living room TV watching area! It looks very nice how you have placed the floor rugs there! The circle floor rugs are nice touches in the kitchen area. Very nice bedrooms. Sims will enjoy looking out through their bedroom windows whilst laying in bed. The grey colour scheme of the study room is very nice. Sims will have fun playing chess there and build up logic skill at the same time. The type of study seat that you have used there looks nice, and the floor rug complements with it.
    It is a very nice home :)
    @rosemow thanks hun, it's always nice to see what you think :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    06-03-15_11-43nbspAM_zpsiuljhdd1.png
    06-03-15_11-44nbspAM_zpspmn1cjsb.png
    06-03-15_11-44nbspAM-2_zpsl0wiw47u.png
    I like making family homes with room to add on, this one was pretty fun :smile:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    The layout of your new build is very nice! :) Very nice outdoors areas! It looks great how you have a diamond shaped pool. Sims will have fun swimming in pool and child sims will like playing on the monkey bars. Very nice design of the home. The bay windows looks very nice with the flowers and greenery on the top of them! The hedging looks nice on the edges of the lot, and the purple flowers on the edges and corners of the hedging add nice touches in the outdoors areas. Very nice paved outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy dining outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. The curved front porch looks great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home. The windows alcove armchairs sitting area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat whilst the sunshine comes in onto them through the windows. The flowers are pretty touches on the window ledge for them to enjoy looking at whilst sitting there. The blue heart teddies and the unicorn look cute in the nursery! The patterned floor rugs add nice looks to the rooms. Very nice study nook area. It is nice that sims can enjoy sitting at the desk with sunlight coming in through the study window wall, and have a read or use the computer. They will enjoy painting on the easel.
    It is a very nice home. :)
    @rosemow thanks hun glad you like it :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    New starter home, good for a new couple :smile:
    06-04-15_3-18nbspPM_zps3u2evds2.png
    06-04-15_3-18nbspPM-2_zpsrg6q5jpb.png

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    It is nice that you have created a starter home. The fenced flowers section look so very pretty along the front edge of the home! The open shutter windows add nice looks to the home. Nice layout of the interior of the home. The floor tiling in the kitchen looks nice, and the round floor rug looks great on the kitchen floor. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching TV. The plants look nice on the back outdoors corners on the home.
    It is a very nice starter! :)
    @rosemow thanks, not all sims need a big house after all :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png