Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by SIMSnippets New lot: Robins Hedge

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Light and Airy is a very nice modern home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the windows in the build! It is a very nice light filled home for sims to enjoy very nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst inside. The patterning on the ground at the front and side areas of the build looks very nice! The water fountain features at the front of the home looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on the front and back exterior of the home! The hedging looks nice on the edges of the home. Nice pool patio area. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The brown and cream colour scheme of the home looks very nice. It looks nice how you have separated off the bed area using the screen shade and have angled the bed onto the corner. The lamps are nice touches either sides of the bed, and the candles look pretty on the table at the foot of the bed. The kitchen and dining areas are very nice! Very nice windows dining area. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst eating their meals. The plants on the dining table are nice touches of nature for sims to see when sitting and dining there. The design of the sink and bar stool counter looks great! The fruit is a nice kitchen touch on the counter and the yellow flowers looks very sunny! Very nice corner TV watching nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching TV and enjoying looking out at the views. The patterned floor rug looks nice there. Very nice study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, and the yellow flowers looks nice on the table for them to see when sitting there. The books are a nice touch on the table. They will enjoy playing the guitar. The flooring pattern looks nice.
    The layout and exterior design of Green Leaves is so very nice! :) The planter box windows are very nice! Very nice textures and colour of the exterior. The clock dormer is very nice! The roofing and the back dormers are very nice! Very nice front porch! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels there. The pond, lily pads, flowers and water fountains area is so very lovely! It is very nice! The outdoors areas in the build are so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas and lining the pathways! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers or in the armchairs on the back porch, enjoying the outdoors air. It looks so very nice how the back of the pond leads into the pool and that you have placed the rock waterfall between the two! The design of it is so very nice! The arch over the top of it is very nice! The glass greenhouse is very nice! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! The island sink and bar stool counter is very nice! The columns look nice in it, and the hanging pots, knife set, paper towel and fruit bowl are kitchen touches on it and over the top of it. The wall texture looks nice and very nice kitchen floor tiling. The dining room is so very nice! It looks very nice the type of and the colour of the curtains you have placed. It is a very sunny and nice place for the sims to dine in wuth the very nice sunflowers on the table and the sunflowers picture on the wall. It looks very nice howbyiu have placed the sofas and armchairs in the living room, for sims to enjoy sitting resting there watching TV and chatting in front of the fire. The lamps look pretty on the table behind the sofa. It looks very nice how you curtained windows either sides of the bedhead in the bedroom. Sims will enjoy waking up to sunshine coming into their rooms.
    The homes are very nice :)
  • Options
    BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
    @Nhicks Thank you for the lovely comment. :)

@rosemow I really appreciate the time and effort you put into your comments. I love reading them, thank you. <3
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    It has been a while but I've been building again, this is my first restaurant, The English Tea Cosy.

I hope you like my new lot. :)

https://www.thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/034BACE236CD11E68994B68DB0DD1726?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=BaasPet&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

lxtnZ5.png

ylCXUC.png

jmUzKQ.png

EOG548.png

f5HuHz.png

Tgvkx8.png

vbfmRZ.png

8DP29E.png

xHdtaK.png

Dbgbh8.png
    Post edited by BaasPet on
  • Options
    The English Tea Cosy is such a very nice restaurant! :) The outdoors areas are very nice! The glass roof covered front entrance area with the flowers and hedging on either sides looks very pretty! The flower bed is very nice. The lit white trees look very nice in the build. Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining tables eating meals in the oudoors air. The candles are a nice touch on the tables. The patio warming lamps look nice there. The floral lattices are very nice. Very nice exterior design of the building! The skylight roofing is very nice! It is nice that the large water fountain is in the build. The flowers and plants in the outdoors look very nice! It looks nice how the hedgibg and flowers border the lot and the building edges. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the restaurant! The wall texture gives a great look to the build. The nectar rack nook looks great. Very nice dining booth area! The food picture looks great on the wall and the new wall lights look nice placed either sides of it. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The bottles shelves look great on the wall in the alcove area behind the bar. Very nice kitchen. The floor patterning looks nice, and the chalkboard is a great touch on the wall. The pantry shelves item looks great there.
    It is a very restaurant for sims to dine at :)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @rosemow Thank you so very much. <3

• Options
    edited August 2017
    I'm back on the forums again, it's been a whole year I think..... :p

This is a house I build last October so that's why it's called Red October. It is a big family house with lots of rooms en space outside. (NoCC) ;)

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/713B104F99C911E68908CED46F8BFBEB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SIMSnippets&max=50&maxis=false

PM1ccy.png

EgLCWJ.png

lL3QVN.png

MhD9F0.png

2n7YBe.png

ZBa7Rr.png

0VUkQb.png

kR54eq.png

oJMeuB.png

Y5U5QE.png

This is my current WIP. I am a slow builder so this is going to take me some time to finish. ;)

H9Yuua.png
  • Options
    The exterior design and layout of Red October looks so very nice! :) Very nice roofing and the red colour of the exterior looks very nice. The planter box windows are nice touches in the build. The landscaping work looks so very great! The floral arches, bushes and water fountains in the front area of the build look very pretty! Very nice backyard area for sims to enjoy swimming in the pool. Very nice outdoors dining patio for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks very nice! Nice brown colour scheme of the room and the wall paper patterning is nice. The wall knives and utensils, cookbooks, dish rack and hanging pots and pans are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice dining room! The type of dining seats used looks very nice, and the fruit bowl and crockery cabinets are nice touches in the room. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming into the room whilst dining there. The patterned floor rug adds a nice touch to the room. Very nice furnishing of the living room! The floral and fruit pictures are nice touches on the walls for sims to look at as they rest on the seating there, chatting in front of the fire. The wall panelling is elegant and calming. The blossoms look pretty in the room and the plants are nice touches of nature. Very nice master bedroom! The colour scheme is very nice. The type of and placement of the curtains in the room looks very nice. Nice windows armchair sitting nook for sims to enjoy looking through the windows at the outdoors views. The double mirrors and sinks in the bathroom look great!
    Your current WIP looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of that home also!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @rosemow Thank you so much for this kind and positiv comment. <3
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Red October is very nice! I particularly like the exterior. You did great work with the rooking, windows and colours. It looks beautiful and detailed. I wish I was that good at making house shapes that look interesting and that make sense. I guess I just have to keep practicing. Your wip looks grand as well. :)
  • Options
    @SerraNolwen Thank you so much for the lovely comment. <3

And practice does help with improving your builds.
    I've been building houses in the Sims for 7 years now and I'm still learning new things. ;)
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Oh wow, I still ave a way to go. I've been playing Sims since the beginning, but I've been building houses from scratch only for a year or so. XD It's fun, though!
  • Options
    FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    Looks amazing!
  • Options
    The exterior design and layout of Robins Hedge looks so very nice! :) Very nice roofing and dormers! The yellow flower box windows look very nice in the home. The water fountain feature , flowers and plants in the front areas of the build looks very pretty! Very nice back outdoors pool hot tub patio. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or swimming in the pool. Very nice toddlers play nook under the shelter. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! The sunken living room area is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv. The bar area is very nice. The drinks shelves are a great touch on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The aquarium is restful for sims to look at the fish, Very nice fireplace study desk nook. The bookcase look nice placed either sides of the fireplace to create the fire nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer of resting in the armchair reading a book. Very nice music area! The grandfather clock and the pictures on the wall are homely touches. Sims will enjoy playing the piano or sitting on the armchairs listening to the music being played. Very nice design of the kitchen and eat in dining room! The wallpaper gives a nice look to the room. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the dining table and the floral floor rug looks pretty under the table. Nice tea brewer and teabags counter. The fireplace will keep sims warm whilst dining.Very nice colour schemes, wall patterns and furnishing of the bedrooms. The canopy master bed looks nice. The prints on the kids bedhead walls looks great! The confetti wall pattern and flower string lights look very pretty! The animal themed armchair is cute for kids to sit in!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you so much for your comment, I love reading them. <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much!! <3