Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most messed up thing you've done in The Sims?

Comments

• Options
    Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    emmaning wrote: »
    Kim5496 wrote: »
    DawnDead wrote: »
    Oh boy... I don't know if I really want to admit doing this.

So I made a Sim lady, dressed her like a stereotypical "working girl". I made her go after all the guys in the town. Every time she got one to Try for a Baby with her I gave her $1000 through the Rosebud cheat. That's how she made money. :# She also had 11 children each one having a different father. Except for twins and triplets of course.

@Kim5496 That's a great idea!! Like a "working girl" challenge! I wanna try that some time!

LOL, it was fun. It's also pretty hilarious to give them a weird last name because pretty soon the whole town is over run with them. ;)

Wouldn't it be easier to play it with a guy because then other sims get pregnant and your household isn't 'too full' ?

No, I like playing babies and kids. I've done the thing with the guy knocking up the whole town with Sims 3 but I had way more fun with the "working girl". Plus I just moved out the kids as they aged up. No biggie.

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    In TS2, I made a really sophisticated family who I made have 5 kids. It was going well for awhile, and all the kids were super bright...except for one kid who always played in the toilet and made a mess. This kid was probably the worst sims toddler I have ever had in the history of playing the game. He would cry even when he had platinum aspiration, he would never sleep even if he was tired, he would never eat no matter how many times I got bottles for him, and he would treat his siblings like crap. I kept getting pop-ups that the social worker would come and take him away, even though I did everything for that evil spawn! I knew that the moment he hit childhood, he was gonna get it!

So once he turned into a child, I had him go out for a swim...and drown. And when he died no one even cried, in fact his mother looked up at me and began clapping/cheering. LOL it was almost like they were thanking me for making their lives easier. I also didn't have enough space for him anyway as my sims were on a budget so good riddance. It was going well until one his his siblings crushed his urn, causing lot corruption. Then I deleted their family (stupid noob move), and that caused neighborhood corruption so I guess he had the last laugh. #RIPEugene #JustKiddingYouSuck

LOL
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    In TS2, I made a really sophisticated family who I made have 5 kids. It was going well for awhile, and all the kids were super bright...except for one kid who always played in the toilet and made a mess. This kid was probably the worst sims toddler I have ever had in the history of playing the game. He would cry even when he had platinum aspiration, he would never sleep even if he was tired, he would never eat no matter how many times I got bottles for him, and he would treat his siblings like crap. I kept getting pop-ups that the social worker would come and take him away, even though I did everything for that evil spawn! I knew that the moment he hit childhood, he was gonna get it!

So once he turned into a child, I had him go out for a swim...and drown. And when he died no one even cried, in fact his mother looked up at me and began clapping/cheering. LOL it was almost like they were thanking me for making their lives easier. I also didn't have enough space for him anyway as my sims were on a budget so good riddance. It was going well until one his his siblings crushed his urn, causing lot corruption. Then I deleted their family (dumb noob move), and that caused neighborhood corruption so I guess he had the last laugh. #RIPEugene #JustKiddingYouSuck
    No matter how bad the kid is I could never kill a sim child/toddler on purpose.
    But I did laugh out loud on the part where the the virtual family thanked you. That alone gets a LOL! :D

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    Black_BettyBlack_Betty Posts: 62 Member
    I needed to clear out my house since I had 8 Sims and I'm going for the Genealogy achievements. I had my two elderly Sims woohoo until the wife died of overexertion. The worst part was that her husband slept through her death...

[img][/img]05-29-15_1-27nbspPM_zps7wv09fw6.png
  • Options
    I needed to clear out my house since I had 8 Sims and I'm going for the Genealogy achievements. I had my two elderly Sims woohoo until the wife died of overexertion. The worst part was that her husband slept through her death...

[img][/img]05-29-15_1-27nbspPM_zps7wv09fw6.png
    Well a guy has to get his sleep. :)

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    blunote00 wrote: »

So once he turned into a child, I had him go out for a swim...and drown. And when he died no one even cried, in fact his mother looked up at me and began clapping/cheering. LOL it was almost like they were thanking me for making their lives easier. I also didn't have enough space for him anyway as my sims were on a budget so good riddance. It was going well until one his his siblings crushed his urn, causing lot corruption. Then I deleted their family (dumb noob move), and that caused neighborhood corruption so I guess he had the last laugh. #RIPEugene #JustKiddingYouSuck
    No matter how bad the kid is I could never kill a sim child/toddler on purpose.
    But I did laugh out loud on the part where the the virtual family thanked you. That alone gets a LOL! :D
    My TS2 sims always look right at me whenever they complain, get confused, or get excited. It was one of the more humorous aspects of TS2 lol. :D
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    edited May 2015
    Idk. I used mods in TS3. I have one game (my Topper James game) and there was only one purpose. >:)

Yeah, lol, you could seed with master controller if you really wanted to.

I seeded a simbot once and the kid grew up to be constantly freaked out by his own existence.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member

I loved this Kirby!

They should really add that back, I miss my sims giving me a reaction to what I'm doing XD
  • Options
    mushplomplommushplomplom Posts: 760 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    ...2mi5lrd.jpg...

oh my god
    I bought a GTX 1070 to play Sims 4.

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    My simming is pretty tame...

But I once played the Bachelors and made Semis a real... jerk. Young Bella hated him with a passion.
    Screenshot-425.jpg

Jocasta had a makeover because she had enough of being treated like a doormat and having let herself go.
    Screenshot-430.jpg

I couldn't buy Bella's mom looking like that in the first place. The mother of Bella Goth should be hot---perhaps hotter.
    Screenshot-1482.jpg
    I then had avatar me slip over to the Bachelor household while Semis was at work. He romanced Jocasta an replaced Semis in Jocasta's and Bella's hearts. Flaunting it in front of Semis was pretty funny. Semis was kicked out and Michael was sent to military school.

Bella got revenge on Semis later as a teen.
    Screenshot-1886.jpg

Screenshot-1885.jpg

Despite Bella being rescued from a horrible father, she still became a bit of juvenile delinquent.
    Screenshot-1903.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    Wow. After reading everyone's comments, I now realize that I may be the safest and least craziest simmer around! I've been playing since TS1 and I don't think I've ever killed or tortured any sims on purpose!

I do remember though.. the first time I've ever play TS1. It was my brother friend's copy and I loaded it up without his consent. I accidentally killed one of my brother friend's sims in a kitchen fire and must have saved it as well! I was relatively young and didn't know what I was doing. This is the first time I've ever mentioned it to anyone. :tongue:
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Oh... I just remembered another one, and it was pretty messed up.

I wanted Melonie to have a daughter and all she was getting was boys. I assume the game was birthing boys to keep the population balanced, so I went around being the Grim Reaper and "cullling" females elders.
    Melonie deserves a baby girl. :P So I'm intervening in a very Vulcan kind of way. If the game is generating males because of the abundance of female elders and adults, the solution lies in reducing their numbers so the game generates females to restore the balance among young sims.

Soo....

Sorry. (for the both of you)
    Screenshot-3041.jpg

Sorry.
    Screenshot-3046.jpg

Sorry.
    Screenshot-3044.jpg

uh...Grim? I need to move on. Can you wrap it up here?
    Screenshot-3045.jpg

Sorry. (I really felt bad for her daughter.)
    Screenshot-3047.jpg

Sorry, Beau. You've been living with these three here for the longest. I'm forcing a choice here.
    Screenshot-3051.jpg

Sorry, Bianca and Lilly-Bo
    Screenshot-3052.jpg

Now that she has him to herself, Marina is no longer interested. It must have been a competition thing. :P
    Screenshot-3054.jpg

Sorry.
    Screenshot-3056.jpg

Geez, you're making me feel worse. Get up.
    Screenshot-3057.jpg

Yeah, it's your birthday.
    Screenshot-3058.jpg

But I wouldn't cheer about it.
    Screenshot-3059.jpg

Grim's job isn't done here.
    Screenshot-3060.jpg

He loves his job.
    Screenshot-3062.jpg

Sorry.
    Screenshot-3065.jpg

This is awful. This is horrible, but necessary. :evil:
    Screenshot-3067.jpg

Ok, you two. Get with the baby making.
    Screenshot-3069.jpg

Now she can await the special day with a little more confidence.
    Screenshot-3074.jpg

Love the nectary. Nectar making without the investment in space and equipment.
    Screenshot-3076.jpg

Oh....sorry, Howard. I didn't know you had a thing going with her.
    Screenshot-3073.jpg

:shock:
    Screenshot-3077.jpg

Alright, watermelon munching time, just to be sure.
    Screenshot-3078.jpg

She's serene and confident.
    Screenshot-3097.jpg

YES!

We have a girl. She looks exhausted.
    Screenshot-3101.jpg

Aww...she lost a friend. That puts a damper on things.
    Screenshot-3102.jpg

She'll get over it.
    Screenshot-3103.jpg

Ooh-rah!
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Sara74469 wrote: »
    I made a retail store (In TS4)that only sells pictures of townies suffering and dying :neutral:

Lol. I really, really like that one.
  • Options
    Idk. I used mods in TS3. I have one game (my Topper James game) and there was only one purpose. >:)

I seeded a simbot once and the kid grew up to be constantly freaked out by his own existence.
    So... C'mon and admit it. You built a house filled with mirrors didn't you? The ultimate simbot self torture! >:)

@Munchy Bet it feels good to get that off your chest. o:)

@CK213 Hello lovely. You're a bit twisted but I always love your stories. <3

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member

So... C'mon and admit it. You built a house filled with mirrors didn't you? The ultimate simbot self torture! >:)

@Munchy Bet it feels good to get that off your chest. o:)

@CK213 Hello lovely. You're a bit twisted but I always love your stories. <3

LMAO I think that would be torture even for non simbots! Talk about motion sickness :P lmao
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    graciecam1303graciecam1303 Posts: 175 Member
    Oh yeah, I made a household of evil elders all given the worst traits. they were all forced to sleep outside in an empty lot on kids beds. there were six elders altogether and 5 kids beds, so the other elder who was the most evil and levelled up their mischief skill the most got to sleep on a adult single bed. we had a set of computers to troll the forums with and send chain mail. every sim saturday i would then choose the elder who was worst behaved (aka best behaved) and lock them in a room to die. i just waited to find out who the winner was and they'd the take part in the next round with a new 5 elders replacing the others. haha i'm horrible
    tumblr_mxmllsu3fz1shhth1o2_500.gif
  • Options
    DawnDeadDawnDead Posts: 63 Member
    I was playing one time and it was before you could see who you were adopting. So I'd adopt a kid and if they were ugly i'd set them on fire or drown them. No ugly babies for my families! LOL
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    In TS1 I made a Black Widow that built a huge castle using only the funding from dead husbands. I would create a man, give him only a section of wall and a phone, then go back to my female Sim and call him. A quick marriage, a quicker drowning in the pool, and my Sim was almost 20K richer. Several husbands later, and I had a wonderful castle, with four towers, and all the comforts. I had a beautiful back garden filled with the graves of my *ahem* loves, I had to move the bedroom to the second floor because all of the ghosts would come out every night and wake her when she slept on the ground floor.

Still, this was not moving along quickly enough. The suits of armor cost a husband each! So I made a new family. One set to do nothing but cooking and housework, and everyone else was put in a room with a workbench to pump out gnomes. I had to keep pausing the game and selling the gnomes because the other Sims were so unhappy all the time they would kick the gnomes and break them. I had intended to save up lots of money, drown all but one in the sweatshop, and marry the last one for all the money. But my hard drive died and with it, my dreams.

In TS3 I would make Sims of my boss and kill her in inventive ways after particularly bad days at work. I also neglected many children to get them removed for the 15 children and 30 grandchildren challenges.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    tacheira209tacheira209 Posts: 209 Member
    snurfles wrote: »
    Raynic781 wrote: »
    When Sims 3 Seasons came out, I would make a small room and put a lot of fireworks in there. Then I would trap a Sim in the room, have them set one off and then the rest is history, haha. The fire would spread and make all of the fireworks go off and the Sim would die pretty quickly. My brother watched me do it and the look of confusion/horror on his face just made it that much better. >:)

OMG, that is so wonderfully twisted! :o

Um, yeah I may have to steal this idea!
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    I made a house with an empty glass room in the middle. My sim would trap a visiting sim inside. The benefit of the room was my sim could see the trapped sim from every room (except the toilet) and the trapped sim could see out. This meant as the trapped sim was starving they could watch my sim eat (and vice-versa), as they became exhausted they could see my sim sleeping in a big comfortable bed, etc.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Oh boy... I don't know if I really want to admit doing this.

So I made a Sim lady, dressed her like a stereotypical "working girl". I made her go after all the guys in the town. Every time she got one to Try for a Baby with her I gave her $1000 through the Rosebud cheat. That's how she made money. :# She also had 11 children each one having a different father. Except for twins and triplets of course.
    I've never tried anything like this. I like poverty challenges so I kinda really love this idea... and I feel guilty.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    DakotaSimsDakotaSims Posts: 93 Member
    i vaguely remember when i was about 11 i would drown child sims and watch the family mourn...
    tumblr_nox3soeeO01uw9c6co3_1280.jpg
    enter the world of la vie en rose
  • Options
    SimStaffGabrielSimStaffGabriel Posts: 84 SimGuru (retired)
    Hey fellow simmers,

Love this thread!

Please just do remember to keep everything rated T :)

Thanks,
    Gabriel
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    I dont know whether this classes as messed up or cute , lol

In TS3 I used dexter the bear and went around killing my neighbours
    One guy my sim killed had a little puppy and the adoption people came to collect it , I felt so bad I quickly went to adopt a pet and made sure my sim adopted the puppy of the man she had just murdered

It became a regular thing after that , my sim ended up with quite a few dogs in her home , lol