Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm going to be in here a lot making up some time before it's time for my scheduled break from simlit. (you can read the spoiler, it's just other info)
    I know it has been coming for the entire time I've been writing simlit. Not looking forward to it but life happens. :unamused: It's a long one too. Probably about 6 weeks in total.
    Six weeks? We will miss you! Hope it's for a fun reason.
    Hey everyone. I'm going to be in here a lot making up some time before it's time for my scheduled break from simlit. (you can read the spoiler, it's just other info)
    I know it has been coming for the entire time I've been writing simlit. Not looking forward to it but life happens. :unamused: It's a long one too. Probably about 6 weeks in total.
    Will miss you, but like CathyTea said, let's hope it's for a fun reason. *hugs*
    Nah, not fun but it was coming. Got to take some time off to work on some exams I have coming. :# Not looking forward to it but once I get past them I'm good for a couple of months. :)

you didn't do your homework bad bugsie.

good luck. i mean it :)

Thanks. :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i know i need to update but i have to go back in time a few days. adrien got his new pet but i forgot to write about becase when i was getting ready to take the screenshot anthony got upset he had to eat his peas.

so now i have to figure out how to go back to adrien and make sense. i can do one or the other i have trouble doing both. . lol.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Nah, not fun but it was coming. Got to take some time off to work on some exams I have coming. :# Not looking forward to it but once I get past them I'm good for a couple of months. :)
    Aww good luck! Exams are never fun, but I'm sure you're going to do great. :blush:
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito @CathyTea in my Disney-simself save
    the EQ almost died in my game from angry (not playing her) but Claude Frollo pleaded for her and was successful

KjfTuFm.png

7L3hmCS.png

osmIS8L.png

1BGA0RJ.png

Oh wow! well done Claude!
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm sitting at school feeling worthless because the vacuum suction is dead and I can't do anything until it comes back.
    What's everyone up to?
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Happy birthday @aroseinbloom! Hope you have a beautiful and blossoming birthday! :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

@Bugsie2016
    Blessings and well wishes for your exams. We'll miss you, but I totally understand. School is a good priority to have.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited March 2018
    chalicen wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm sitting at school feeling worthless because the vacuum suction is dead and I can't do anything until it comes back.
    What's everyone up to?

@chalicen Messing around with pictures for a new story :smiley:
  • Options
    What's everyone up to?

Awesome! Is it the TS3 story you mentioned? Any hints on what it's about?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    What's everyone up to?

@chalicen Aww... don't feel worthless. Just because something isn't working doesn't mean it's your fault. It doesn't define your worth. *hugs*

I'm eating sliced cheese pizza and some fresh asparagus from our garden. (@CathyTea, I wish I could send you some... Edit:
    that's if you actually like asparagus... lol... I was thinking fresh asparagus... garden... CT... that was my literal train of thought. Ha! And apparently I like the ellipses tonight. And I'd send asparagus to anyone who likes it.)
    Mmm... and catching up on emails and updates and stuff. Nothing too exciting. I'll probably write shortly. I'm off earlier tonight than normal.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    What's everyone up to?

Awesome! Is it the TS3 story you mentioned? Any hints on what it's about?

@chalicen Yes it is. No major details yet though give me a minute and I will post one of my preliminary pictures.
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 Aw thank you >< I guess I'll take this time to chill and motivate myself to write again.

@AuroraLockwood Cool, looking forward to it :smiley:
  • Options
    @chalicen

Here is the banner I've been working on though it's more of a basic concept and will likely change before I'm done.

insanium-delta-sci.jpg
  • Options
    @chalicen You're welcome.

@AuroraLockwood That's a great banner. I love all the color contrasted with the dark furniture and surroundings.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @chalicen You're welcome.

@AuroraLockwood That's a great banner. I love all the color contrasted with the dark furniture and surroundings.

@AdamsEve1231 I like it for the most part as well. The only thing I'm not fond of is that not all the characters aren't smiling. I'm already missing sims 4 slightly with that, it was nice being able to be like "okay picture time, now everyone be happy" :tongue:
  • Options
    @AuroraLockwood Wow. I like how distinct all the characters are! I had to do a double take there because I thought the guy in the front was Darth Vader xD
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited March 2018
    @simscognito @CathyTea in my Disney-simself save
    the EQ almost died in my game from angry (not playing her) but Claude Frollo pleaded for her and was successful

KjfTuFm.png

7L3hmCS.png

osmIS8L.png

1BGA0RJ.png

Oh wow! well done Claude!

@simscognito Claude was living with ex-Queen Narissa of Andalisa (ie Prince Edward's step-mother) and the Evil Queen (need to give her a normal first name) and Narissa's wife Alena Bete and Narissa's son via your simself and EQ lives next door and didn't like the noise of the TV so she stomped over to deal with it. I was trying to get Claude and the EQ together but since EQ was too angry to want to listen she just collapsed on the floor (but I did get them moved in together after bringing her back to life)

speaking of villains.. I gave the Villain sim who is Govenor Rattcliffe from Pochantas the name John because the real Rattcliffe name WAS John so Pochantas had 3 different Johns to deal with supposedly in her life. John Smith, John Ratcliffe and John Rolfe
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @AuroraLockwood Wow. I like how distinct all the characters are! I had to do a double take there because I thought the guy in the front was Darth Vader xD

@chalicen Nope. No Vader here. Just Tin Can.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @simscognito speaking of Sim Frollo made me think of a Latin Verse from the first song (Bells of Notre Dame) of Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame and can you figure out what thinking of that song made me want to do?

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    @simscognito speaking of Sim Frollo made me think of a Latin Verse from the first song (Bells of Notre Dame) of Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame and can you figure out what thinking of that song made me want to do?

@MadameLee Watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame?? :smiley:
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    The Sims Mobile

@Karilan @somnasims @Simslover163
    You're invited to Joseph's and Emily's Wedding Party

@TheYayToast
    I Saw you already made it....thank you for joining. :smile:

@Karilan
    Perhaps a chapter for your Karilan Chronicles so everyone can see The Sims Mobile Joseph in a tux? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    edited March 2018

@MadameLee Watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame?? :smiley:

Nope guess again..what ever I been doing with my Swanson Legacy chapters lately?

@simscognito
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    The Sims Mobile

@Karilan @somnasims @Simslover163
    You're invited to Joseph's and Emily's Wedding Party

@TheYayToast
    I Saw you already made it....thank you for joining. :smile:

@Karilan
    Perhaps a chapter for your Karilan Chronicles so everyone can see The Sims Mobile Joseph in a tux? :grimace:

I just saw!! And my phone promptly died. It's charging now. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    IusCTxo.png

Damion learns a tough lesson in chapter 7!

Also Pepper has some hilarious expressions in the beginning of this chapter, particularly for a dog!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top