Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey! Been complaining on tumblr....I need to find something and after 50 tumblr pages I'm fed up. :(

Oh dear @Bugsie2016 what is it you were trying to find?

@simscognito there's something odd about the magic school bus and the new series doesn't help really. In places like Canada when the original Magic School bus aired on channels which didn't have commercials- there would be a "Producer" sequment at the end of each episodes most of the time it's answered by a male producer but one at least it was answered by a female producer. But other times other people who are from the main show itself will answer the phone.. Ms.Frizzle herself, Phoebe, and in one episode ( one-shot character) would answer the phone in the producer section. Sometimes the producer is walking around in the set of where the kids were in while talking on the phone about whatever the caller's problem was about. The only reason I said the new series doesn't help much? It's because Ms. Friz herself is the producer in-show.
    @MadameLee that's cool. Would the the people from the show answer as their characters?

@Bugsie2016 oh that's good. Is the thing you are making a secret? XD

If they weren't the producers the *character* Phoebe, Ms. Frizzle, or (semi-villian person) would actually answer the phone. I forget any of the producer's sequements..since it been awhile since I watched any.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey! Been complaining on tumblr....I need to find something and after 50 tumblr pages I'm fed up. :(

@simscognito there's something odd about the magic school bus and the new series doesn't help really. In places like Canada when the original Magic School bus aired on channels which didn't have commercials- there would be a "Producer" sequment at the end of each episodes most of the time it's answered by a male producer but one at least it was answered by a female producer. But other times other people who are from the main show itself will answer the phone.. Ms.Frizzle herself, Phoebe, and in one episode ( one-shot character) would answer the phone in the producer section. Sometimes the producer is walking around in the set of where the kids were in while talking on the phone about whatever the caller's problem was about. The only reason I said the new series doesn't help much? It's because Ms. Friz herself is the producer in-show.
    @MadameLee that's cool. Would the the people from the show answer as their characters?

Not really. :) It's taking a lot of effort though. :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

@Bugsie2016 What are you making?

If they weren't the producers the *character* Phoebe, Ms. Frizzle, or (semi-villian person) would actually answer the phone. I forget any of the producer's sequements..since it been awhile since I watched any.

@MadameLee Oh yeah, that always confused me the 'semi-villain' bit about Ms. Frizzle
  • Options

@MadameLee Oh yeah, that always confused me the 'semi-villain' bit about Ms. Frizzle

Bowl overides. :)
  • Options
    elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    Hi guys, got new chapter on Peoples Legacy, enjoy!
    Chapter 24 : Sadness Moodlet
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+
  • Options

@Bugsie2016 What's a bowl override?
  • Options

It overrides the bowl in game. (The white one with food in it). :)
  • Options

Ohhh. Hmm... I wonder what for? Is it a special wedding bowl for Claude and Ally or is it some Apocalyptic bowl for Max and Ro? Hmmmm......
  • Options

Ohhh. Hmm... I wonder what for? Is it a special wedding bowl for Claude and Ally or is it some Apocalyptic bowl for Max and Ro? Hmmmm......

Nah, PTLT!!
  • Options

Nah, PTLT!!

Oh of course. Wait.... more PTLT ???? Are you working on another chapter???? :smiley:
  • Options

Nah, PTLT!!

Oh of course. Wait.... more PTLT ???? Are you working on another chapter???? :smiley:

Nope...well not one you haven't read. It's the next one. Btw, have you finished that pose for me?
  • Options

Nah, PTLT!!

Nope...well not one you haven't read. It's the next one. Btw, have you finished that pose for me?

Almost. I want to work a bit on the fingers. But technically it's done.
  • Options
    @simscognito I wasn't talking about Ms.Frizzle when I said semi-villain character. In one episode there was this reporter character who was trying to raise the rating of her TV show and basically
    faked a monster in the town's lake
    and guess who foiled the plan?
    Ms Frizzle's class
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    @Jes2G I've had fair birthdays too. Some are better than others. I hope you have an amazing year! :)

Thank you!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @simscognito FINALLY I think founder a site which has a "producer sequments" of MGSB

I think Janet must have grown up and became all those NAR customers I read about. OR at least NAR bully Or at least cloned herself a million times..
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
  • Options
    Hi @IchigoUsagi ! :smiley:
    I've just sent a pose to Bugsie and am catching up on the events of the lounge. In a bit I'll be taking mum to the airport. *heavy sigh* :D What are you up to?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Hey all, what's everyone up to today? :)

Just finished playing CIV, probably going to "shoot" my next chapter next
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Ok, Writer's Lounge peeps, what's a good way to stay on top of reading other SimLit? How do you get into a good routine?

I'm trying to get back to a reasonable place as I'm feeling overwhelmed.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Ok, Writer's Lounge peeps, what's a good way to stay on top of reading other SimLit? How do you get into a good routine?

I only have a little story to follow so I don't really feel overwhelmed yet. In wordpress reader I only follow those whom I read and if I stop reading their story I just unfollow to make sure that I have a neat wordpress reader where I read everything in there. After that I don't think I've ever missed an updates from the one I followed.

Maybe I just read too little simlit right now. I'm kind of picky about what I read which I probably should try more
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
  • Options
    I've just sent a pose to Bugsie and am catching up on the events of the lounge. In a bit I'll be taking mum to the airport. *heavy sigh* :D What are you up to?

I've been doing a little bit of drawing today, but now I'm going to hunker down and try to make some progress on the next few chapters of TIOL. In the end I didn't end up leaving the house today, but it's not that big of a deal to have posted chapter six a little earlier than usual. :)
  • Options

@AdamsEve1231 I think the best thing to do is not to worry. I am way behind on some stories I am reading too, such as @Karilan 's story, How To Live With Grace. It's not because I'm not enjoying it. I am, it's because I've been quite busy and I am a slow reader when I want to ensure I get all the details. What is comforting to know is that these stories aren't going anywhere. You can always catch up when you have the time. Also most writers are understanding and are aware about the other commitments of their readers.
    What I do to keep on track of the stories I am reading is that I have a directory on my computer full of links to the stories that I have caught up on or need to catch up on. This makes it easier for me to see where I am with the reading process.
    Hope this helps and remember, reading simLit is supposed to be fun, so don't feel obliged to catch up with everyone's stories. We're all here to enjoy ourselves. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2018

I've been doing a little bit of drawing today, but now I'm going to hunker down and try to make some progress on the next few chapters of TIOL. In the end I didn't end up leaving the house today, but it's not that big of a deal to have posted chapter six a little earlier than usual. :)

@IchigoUsagi I definitely don't think it's a big deal. :) Bring on chapter six! As long as the good ship Mullivan stays clear of the rough sea Vincacia!
  • Options

@IchigoUsagi I definitely don't think it's a big deal. :) Bring on chapter six! As long as the good ship Mullivan stays clear of the rough sea Vincacia!

Chapter six is actually the one I posted yesterday ( :# only a day after chapter five). Currently I'm working on chapter seven.
  • Options

Chapter six is actually the one I posted yesterday ( :# only a day after chapter five). Currently I'm working on chapter seven.

Oh right! :D I read that chapter didn't I?
    the chapter where Marshall was comforting Sullivan?
    Bring on chapter seven then! >:) Mullivan better be on calm seas!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top