Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Pack Ideas...

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    I love everyones ideas! They are so creative!
    Life is better when you have friends...

• Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    I personally would love if we did away with packs! And instead had items that could be purchased or collections of them. Kind of like Wizards101 does. Where hey this hat is on sale this month. OR you can save up points from in game achievements or something. I think Maxis would make a lot more money with that kind of concept...but meh what do I know!

OK I vote farm animals and farm pack all the way! Travel to many different worlds! And yes Supernatural with a twist would be good.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    nisus19nisus19 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited October 2015
    I see everyone has mentioned the EP from Sims 3 so I won't repeat those. But as a new idea I think it would be awesome to fly around in outer space in a space ship. But like with the GTW EP be able to control your Sims while they are on the ship. You would create the layout of the Ship, create the Sims to man it, and take off into the stars. The EP would randomly generate new worlds/planets for your Sims to explore. You Sims could be like a crew from Star Trek peacefully exploring the galaxy, or like the crew from Firefly taking jobs where they come to keep their ships flying and to feed themselves. The ships could have a crew of one or a crew of dozens. The super rich Sims could build their own ships and fly wherever they want, while the rest could sign up with the crew of a company's ship to make some money. The "jobs and careers" could be the captain of the ship, the engineer, all the way to the maintenance man.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I would love to see Sims 4 editions of Sims 1 packs like SuperStar & Makin' Magic
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    I would love to see Sims 4 editions of Sims 1 packs like SuperStar & Makin' Magic

Yes!

• Options
    nisus19 wrote: »
    I see everyone has mentioned the EP from Sims 3 so I won't repeat those. But as a new idea I think it would be awesome to fly around in outer space in a space ship. But like with the GTW EP be able to control your Sims while they are on the ship. You would create the layout of the Ship, create the Sims to man it, and take off into the stars. The EP would randomly generate new worlds/planets for your Sims to explore. You Sims could be like a crew from Star Trek peacefully exploring the galaxy, or like the crew from Firefly taking jobs where they come to keep their ships flying and to feed themselves. The ships could have a crew of one or a crew of dozens. The super rich Sims could build their own ships and fly wherever they want, while the rest could sign up with the crew of a company's ship to make some money. The "jobs and careers" could be the captain of the ship, the engineer, all the way to the maintenance man.

These are great!

• Options
    JUSTAPERSON101JUSTAPERSON101 Posts: 1 New Member
    All I want for sims 4 is pretty much a recreation of the original sims superstar. AND EVERYTHING IN ONE I don't want to have to buy two overpriced expansion packs for city living and rise to fame. Make a city version of the sims superstar town (I forgot what it's called) and have models, dancers, actors, singers and musicians. I was kinda annoyed the bases game had musicians as a branch. I would've liked a more detailed version in an inevitable fame pack. I think they're talking about paparazzi too. But maybe they could just have photographers who shoot the models and then have the option of being paparazzi as well.
  • Options
    aimeeastaimeeast Posts: 65 Member
    I want an expansion where your sim can become famous, build their reputation. Become a rockstar or popstar. Join a band and play gigs. Become a model or an actor. It would be cool if they created a singing skill (not just campfire singing). They could sing on the streets for money :D
  • Options
    Unordinary25Unordinary25 Posts: 24 Member
    I would like to see more catering to family play, interactions, and activities for families, children and teens together, and individually. Elementary school, high school school prom, graduation ceremonies, field trips, college, give the kids and teens something to do for the weekend besides talking so much, instead of young adults, adults having all the fun, etc. I would also like some great vacation spots besides camping, chilling and relaxing at the beach. And also some supernaturals like vampires with some cool abilities besides asking a sim to feed on them, reading their minds, just bite them without asking rather to feed on or turn, without hurting them, unlike in the sims 3. Some public transportation or the option to drive, but that would cause for an open world or it could be like in the sims 2, sims still drove to another lot in between loading screens, though it was still nice to have a car for realization.
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    Too Jurassic World Expansion Pack no violence in this expansion pack
  • Options
    Buffy3454Buffy3454 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey creators I'm it would be nice to have a expansion pack with pets like dogs cats and farm animals etc.. please make that next.. we need
    Pets In the
    Sims 4
  • Options
    Jemma_PizzazJemma_Pizzaz Posts: 10 New Member
    A Majic + More pack would be cool, sort of like the one in sims 3...
  • Options
    thekillergreecethekillergreece Posts: 14 New Member
    Pets is the only thing I would want to see.
  • Options
    DaxYand18DaxYand18 Posts: 1 New Member
    So I have an idea for an alien expansion pack, and its inspired by the thing, the movie. Im hoping it can be approved, but if not I at least wanna share. Now I hardly talk on forums, simply cause if I had an idea someone either beat me to it, or I have nothing.

My main characters memory has been wiped, so she has no idea shes an alien. She just has the girls memories. The idea is inspired by the thing, the movie. Basically this story Im working on is about an alien, but she is in disguise. Subconsciously, she is on earth for a mission, and the mission is to learn and examine closely about humans, and study all habitats of the earth. They can absorb the cells of a human, and can mimic how they look, as well as having an understanding for their personality and what they like, but the human doesn't die, they are capable of merging, and detaching from the human at will.

There are two sides of the alien species, one side wants to compromise with the human race and try to figure out if there can ever be a truce, having some sort of belief that not all of them are evil. The other side doesn't believe there will ever be a compromise with the humans, and do not care for the ability to merge or detach from humans. Some are really dedicated to it, and enjoy hurting them, and most just doesnt know that there are good people among the human race. All they know is that a lot of the humans just kill them for experimentation. They completely have no consideration in making anything work, they just want to be the ultimate race.

The recent idea is there arent enough of the good aliens, and the opposing species steal land from the "traitors." So their plan B is to live amongst the human race in disguise to build up their population again. Theres a big majority of the opposing alien species, and basically, anyone whose out in the open having to do with a
    traitor, or being a traitor gets killed easily. The bad among the human race out weighs the good, and in their case its not something the good humans blame them for.

Hope yall like the idea of it, and thanks for reading. :smile: Happy simming! :smiley:
  • Options
    Anonymous_PersonAnonymous_Person Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a few ideas(many have probably been said):

I really hope they add more to the pets expansion: horses, ferrets, birds, snakes, etc.

They have vampires and aliens but we have yet to see any other supernatural types. Really can't wait for more. I kind of hope they add it to the vampire expansion since it cost $20 for just vampires... :|

Seasons! "Winter is coming!" :D

It would be more lifelike to see things like mental health issues, disabilities, bullying, being homeless, etc. Obviously, I don't think they would add all of these (due to some being a little too "dark") however I think some should be taken into consideration. Some could add to other expansion packs: like people have the option of having service dogs or emotional support animals if they have certain needs/parents will have to learn how to help their children if they have certain needs. Sims is suppose to be something like a life simulator, but it doesn't really touch on some of the "darker" subjects.
  • Options
    LoverGal623LoverGal623 Posts: 47 Member
    Okay so this is by no means a fresh pack idea, but just some things that I'd love a Seasons pack to consist of if we get one.

-A leaky roof lot trait where if it rains and your lot has that trait leaks will spring and leave puddles in random areas.
    -Natural disasters; so we have earthquakes, and they don't really do much. So I was thinking, what should disasters look like if more are implemented? Well first they should go with their corresponding season, blizzards that snow you in and cancel snow in the winter, maybe even causing you to lose power since we know the sims 4 already includes power loss. Tornadoes in the summer, where there'd be some kind of swirl or animation on the screen and if the sim had a basement theyd run down there to take cover, or if they didnt theyd hide in a bathroom. Tornadoes/hurricanes could come through and damage the roof and you have the replace option like when something burns. It can make your trees and outdoor furniture disappear and leave piles of trash in your yard, you could get some trash in your house and maybe a couple items break or go missing, and the power would go out. Things like that.
    -Let the sims get struck by lightning again!
    -Fix the issue in the previous games (I remember for sure it was an issue in TS2) where if it rained unless you zoomed in far enough to see up your sims' noses, the rain and cloudiness would still be in site even when you were in the house.
    -Let the plants be watered by rain
    -Let the trees and plants and flowers change as the seasons changed
  • Options
    SimmerShineSimmerShine Posts: 1 New Member
    Alright, Here goes nothing...

So, I think there should be a recreational pack based forumly (get it? No?...Oh..Ok..) on sports, cheer leading, and gymnastics. So for Children, they can beg parents in the mischief section for sport/cheer leading/gymnastic classes. If the parents agree, the child will do a happy dance. If not, the child will immediatly get a sad moodlet. The recreational classes will be playable. The child/teen can also join after school activities like sport teams, elite/junior gymnastics, and cheer leading teams. If the child gets good at it, they will have a sad moodlet if they quit. A new job includes a professional athlete, a cheer instructor, a gymnast, and a gymnastics instructor. They are all playable. A new aspiration for being a star gymnast, and its called going for gold. Their goal is to make it the Olympics. The Olympics is playable, and the top five places gain fame if you have fifth place, you get one star. If you get fourth place, you get two stars. If you get third place, you get three stars, if you have second place, you get four stars, and if you get first place, you get five stars. If you don't have the get famous pack, the top three winners get 20k, 50k, and 100k. There will also be a new town full of famous recreational people. The town will be called Olympia.

WELP that's my pack idea PoTaToS
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! It's awesome you want to share your pack idea! Considering this thread has been inactive since 2017 though I'm going to go ahead and close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top