Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    IceColdPrincesIceColdPrinces Posts: 6 New Member
    I just found out that aliens now get a SimRay in their inventory - which is awesome because I love to transform the household objects that I plan to sell to see if I can get anything useful to me before I either sell it or it bursts into flames.

The Nano Trashcan doesn't generate cash for the business owner when it is used on a commercial lot - I don't know why I thought that would be a fun thing to try.

Many of my sims seem to enjoy taking their dirty dishes to the bathroom to wash them rather than using the (perfectly fine) kitchen sink.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited June 2018
    I thought kids can't socialize grim reaper, but later she could, so I edited my post.
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Did you know that there's a cheat so your sim can have quad's and up?
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited June 2018
    I might be a little late to the party, but I only just realised you can actually choose the table you want in a restaurant by clicking on it to order a table, rather than the reception desk. :)

Edit: Forget anything positive I just said about restaurants, my game just kindly reminded me why I don't go there - because you never actually get served! :angry:
  • Options
    Did you know that if a toddler walks in on two sims whoohooing the toddler will walk out of the room and won't get a negative moodlet
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    KonekoFoxgloveKonekoFoxglove Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2018
    I found my sim child doing her homework on top of the monkey bars today. Didn't know they could do that!

wNucccs.jpg
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    CoteDAzur wrote: »
    Anyone know who or what my llama friend here is?

rpRl325.png

Question: Are you from Britain?
    Just asking because here in Sweden we always put washing machines in the biggest bathroom. In the US they tend to have their own little room. But on TV I see that there's almost always a washer in the kitchen in British homes...

Just curious if it's accurate :)

I live in the US. My washer and dryer are in the bathroom. One of my sisters has a utility room. My other sister has hers in a large hallway. It just depends.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    My sim just got kicked out from the brother and sister house by the sister in law for cooking a meal. She was yelled at 3 times, next second all visitors are standing outside without the option to knock on the door again. The message on the door says " you just got kicked out ! come back later"
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    My sim just got kicked out from the brother and sister house by the sister in law for cooking a meal. She was yelled at 3 times, next second all visitors are standing outside without the option to knock on the door again. The message on the door says " you just got kicked out ! come back later"

my sims husbands mum, made dinner over there house and it was inappropriate - apparently
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    FrubblesFrubbles Posts: 11 New Member
    If you get a sim pregnant to an alien and mindwipe them so they forget the relationship, they will still call to let you know the baby has been born. As far as the mother knows, she didn't know me when the baby was conceived. Seems to be a programming oversight with the mindwipe.
    I searched the thread and didn't see anyone else mention this.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Did you know there's a bug in sims4 console where even though the game says the toddlers at daycare the toddlers home alone with nobody to watch to watch them and they are controllable and when my sim came home my toddler disappeared >:0
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member

my sims husbands mum, made dinner over there house and it was inappropriate - apparently

Get the "Always Welcome" reward. It stops this annoying nonsense
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited June 2018
    My sim has mother that often comes to visit him, but also always clogs shower. After second time, his wife throws her out.

There is second passage to Forgotten Grotto where Landgraab lot is.

My slob sim that has good manners often shouts forbidden words at others even though he's in positive mood and conversation isn't offending.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    You get a little pile of ash after you burn your raked leaves.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    When the lightning strikes the ground a collectible appears that you can claim :)
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Can't remember if I posted on here, but the sims you begin a game with aren't counted as 1/10 generations on the Legacy Leader Achievement(Have 10 or more generations in one household).
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Can't remember if I posted on here, but the sims you begin a game with aren't counted as 1/10 generations on the Legacy Leader Achievement(Have 10 or more generations in one household).

I just saw that a few minutes ago!
  • Options

I just saw that a few minutes ago!

I think that's weird. I always counted my beginning sim(s) as the first generation.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Me too
  • Options
    Another new find: If your sim is pregnant, there's a new option on the toilet to make them throw up.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Another new find: If your sim is pregnant, there's a new option on the toilet to make them throw up.

Or if you've got food poisoning
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    The money tree is easily the best money maker in game. Once its fully grown you get 8k simoleons a DAY and thats without being evolved.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    There are glass roofs :open_mouth: Not sure if they came after seasons, but i think so. DIDNT KNOW! How amazing!
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    There are glass roofs :open_mouth: Not sure if they came after seasons, but i think so. DIDNT KNOW! How amazing!

They came with last Tuesday's patch.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    edited June 2018
    Sonschi wrote: »
    When the lightning strikes the ground a collectible appears that you can claim :)

This is why plumbite appeared on my lot! I was wondering how did something rare just appear.

I have the earthquake lot trait and when it happened the screen started shaking, very cool. Also my sim took her dog out for a walk and the dog did it’s business outside and my sim stepped on it and got a bad moodlet from it. It said something aglong the lines of this is what happens when other owners don’t pick up after their dogs. It was her dog though

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top