Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    edited May 2018
    CoteDAzur wrote: »
    Anyone know who or what my llama friend here is?

rpRl325.png

Question: Are you from Britain?
    Just asking because here in Sweden we always put washing machines in the biggest bathroom. In the US they tend to have their own little room. But on TV I see that there's almost always a washer in the kitchen in British homes...

Just curious if it's accurate :)

I am, I'm from Wales. Great observation skills haha. Some people do have separate laundry rooms but it tends to be on the upper working class spectrum. The majority of homes here have washers/dryers in the kitchen.
  • Options
    HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    I know the WooHoo interactions seems to become spicier and spicer with each pack; the wardrobe one is very um... aggressive. But one I hadn't seen before was the "woohoo in bush" one, where one sim actually slaps the other's behind as they're sneaking into the bush!

hot tub woohoo is very"make people can't help smiling" :):):)
    And I think coffin woohoo is most graceful.

Come to think of it, I've never tried coffin woohoo... Starting up Sims 4 right now !
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    I didn't know that hot-headed sims sometimes smash the pieces when playing chess.
    I also didn't know that angry sims chop their vegetables quite aggressively. :tongue:
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    simerizersimerizer Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2018
    I did not expect the mood death to be so random, like, right in front of my 4-and-half-star restaurant, when everyone was dining, this one was dying. So that's a 5-star rating got wasted because my hostess owner was busy checking on other tables and her vampire wife was hibernating upstair. Sad.
    Blair Carter: DeathType. GASTRONOMIC EUPHORIA Laughter.

SCY3OeC.png

This is still worth celebrating though, because now my restaurant has a live-in ghost maid that offers free maniac cleaning and haunting service.
  • Options
    NerdySnailieNerdySnailie Posts: 6 New Member
    > @MissNightOwl said:
    > I had no idea that kids can bring from school the actual rewards for being good students. It's the bunny in the picture below. It looks pretty much the same as the sculpture from the buy mode, but it's rather yellowish and the description is different. When my teen got it for the first time, he wasn't even A-student, he was B-student.

I only had one team in my huge collection of teens that ever brought one home! I wonder how often does this happen! I didn't know it would be a rare occurance because I end up selling it.
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    > @MissNightOwl said:
    > I had no idea that kids can bring from school the actual rewards for being good students. It's the bunny in the picture below. It looks pretty much the same as the sculpture from the buy mode, but it's rather yellowish and the description is different. When my teen got it for the first time, he wasn't even A-student, he was B-student.

I only had one team in my huge collection of teens that ever brought one home! I wonder how often does this happen! I didn't know it would be a rare occurance because I end up selling it.

It must be really random. I've played for some time now, yet it was the first teen to get it ever. Interestingly, he got it twice in rather short time.
  • Options
    I didn't know you can earn "medals" when attending events that you don't host. I play a sim with the party animal aspiration for the first time and he went to one dance party and one festival and got two of the "silver medal" achievements. That's so cool! And useful too :smiley:
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Adult Sims that have the childish trait will play with kids' toys from the toy box.

You can upgrade the stereos to play a Sims Retro Station that plays music from previous Sim games.

I love knowing that; sometimes, I miss the music from TS1. :)

• Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    My homes in Canada had washing machines in different places. Two of them were in alcoves with folding doors (one in the kitchen, the other in a basement room). One older place I lived in had the washer in the kitchen but no dryer outlet so I had to vent to the outside. Didn't stay there long. Now I live in an apartment where the washer/dryers are downstairs. So for my sims I put the washer/dryers in the most convenient place. Some have a separate room that may also have some kids toys or storage, some are in the basement.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    If one of your sims busts for tips as a living statue other sims that live in your house hold can interact with them like they can with an NPC living statue.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    If one of your sims busts for tips as a living statue other sims that live in your house hold can interact with them like they can with an NPC living statue.

How do you become one?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member

How do you become one?

To become a living statue, you'd have to unlock the costume by interacting with living statues in San Myshuno. Putting the costume on will unlock the interaction to busk as one if I remember correctly. :)
  • Options
    I didn't know that the von Haunt estate has a barbecue.

dAwPNOx.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited May 2018
    Cement wrote: »

How do you become one?

To become a living statue, you'd have to unlock the costume by interacting with living statues in San Myshuno. Putting the costume on will unlock the interaction to busk as one if I remember correctly. :)

@beardedgeek You actually have to tip the living statue in order to unlock the outfit and make up. Then you can go into CAS an apply the costume and makeup. After that if you right click on your sim you should see an option to bust for tips.

As long as one sim in the house hold has unlocked it everyone in the house hold can wear the gear and bust for tips. If you already have unlocked the outfit then just use the unlock option in CAS and look in full body costume section, hats section and in face paint.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    A child to his grandmother interaction: Ask about being old. Never saw that before.
  • Options
    Elle_AnneElle_Anne Posts: 3 New Member
    @applefeather2, I think that interaction pops up when you talk to any elder.
  • Options
    I didn't notice before that the (bed) woohoo animation is actually different for elderly sims.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I didn't know dog ghost can be smelly and sims can give them a bath.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Apparently 'sharing the love' with a cat/dog counts towards the 'Kiss 10 Sims' section of the 'Serial Romantic' aspiration :o:D
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Apparently 'sharing the love' with a cat/dog counts towards the 'Kiss 10 Sims' section of the 'Serial Romantic' aspiration :o:D

I believe kissing a sims hands does as well
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options

Well the pets take up a sims slot so... :smiley:
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Fishing increases a child's mental skill.
  • Options
    breezydeerbreezydeer Posts: 111 Member
    When you become friends with your own child people will call you and say "I heard you were friends with __." LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top