Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Sounds good, Like Yannik said it's up to you. Whatever is easier for you Vul works best i suppose. :mrgreen:

Yup, I hope this will do the job and make it easier for me. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I do play it on my MacBook :p so I think I'll be able to create a sim for that. I personally think it would be really cool to host a sims reality show in sims 2. Now I wonder how Min Hee and Odessa are gonna look like :D I've never uploaded anything from the sims 2 game but I think it's no biggie it's as simple as pie I suppose :D

So to be concise: You'll hear no objection from me about hosting season 3 with sims 2 :p

I think it'll be interesting indeed to see how it goes. :) My hopes are high!
    And I already have an idea on Min Hee and Odessa's looks, especially their faces. ;) I really love playing with facial sliders. :)

I have little experience with sharing Sims 2 Sims, but I think it shouldn't be hard to figure it out. :) I'll take a look at MTS' installing instructions as a basis.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I do play it on my MacBook :p so I think I'll be able to create a sim for that. I personally think it would be really cool to host a sims reality show in sims 2. Now I wonder how Min Hee and Odessa are gonna look like :D I've never uploaded anything from the sims 2 game but I think it's no biggie it's as simple as pie I suppose :D

So to be concise: You'll hear no objection from me about hosting season 3 with sims 2 :p

How do you play it on your mac since it isn't mac compatible?

If you switch to sims 2 I can make my sims this time lol it would just have to be once I return home.

There's a special Mac Collection out there. Good idea indeed. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I was expecting you to say Sims 4, but going backwards to 2 is actually pretty neat. I think it would be an interesting change visually. You lose some stuff but gain others in the process. I think you should do it, makes your show more unique as well :-)
    There's probably ways to reduce your lag in 3 but diagnosing and fixing the problem is more stress than it's worth
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    I was expecting you to say Sims 4, but going backwards to 2 is actually pretty neat. I think it would be an interesting change visually. You lose some stuff but gain others in the process. I think you should do it, makes your show more unique as well :-)
    There's probably ways to reduce your lag in 3 but diagnosing and fixing the problem is more stress than it's worth

I don't even have Sims 4 lol. :)

But yes, 2 is in fact my favourite, yet I only installed the Ultimate Collection recently, so there's still stuff for me to discover. :) That way I can also discover things of the game as I progress. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    How do you play it on your mac since it isn't mac compatible?

http://www.aspyr.com/games/the-sims-2-super-collection
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options

And I already have an idea on Min Hee and Odessa's looks, especially their faces. ;) I really love playing with facial sliders. :)

I have little experience with sharing Sims 2 Sims, but I think it shouldn't be hard to figure it out. :) I'll take a look at MTS' installing instructions as a basis.

Odessa%2B3%2Bto%2B2.png

Odessa looking pretty good here. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Odessa%2B3%2Bto%2B2.png

Odessa looking pretty good here. :)

Min%2BHee%2B3%2Bto%2B2.png

And here we have Min Hee
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Dockhatt%2B3%2Bto%2B2.pngDockhatt%2BBigbeard%2B3%2Bto%2B2.png

What shall we do with the bearded sailor though? Is the big beard catching his essence, or a tad too much? :/
    Banner.png
  • Options

What shall we do with the bearded sailor though? Is the big beard catching his essence, or a tad too much? :/

Anyone? :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

I do think the bigger beard suits him more, Looks more sailor like to me. But it all depends on what sort of style you are going for, Shorter is more realistic where as big beard looks more comical and more suiting of his character.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

I do think the bigger beard suits him more, Looks more sailor like to me. But it all depends on what sort of style you are going for, Shorter is more realistic where as big beard looks more comical and more suiting of his character.

Basically my dilemma. It doesn't help that the Sims 3 beard is inbetween those two. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Vul, I can do Sims 2 as well, I think. I've not tried to open it in a long time, but it should work. I don't know how to share my sim with you, though. It may be as easy as a file that I just put on mediafire, but I really don't know. If others need help making sims, I could probably do so. If you decide to go that route.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Vul, I can do Sims 2 as well, I think. I've not tried to open it in a long time, but it should work. I don't know how to share my sim with you, though. It may be as easy as a file that I just put on mediafire, but I really don't know. If others need help making sims, I could probably do so. If you decide to go that route.

Sharing the file should be easy. :) Any online file site would work, or maybe even shared as email attachment, my bigger concern is figuring out just how exactly installing/exporting a Sim would work :) Might even need Bodyshop to do that properly...
    Banner.png
  • Options

Sharing the file should be easy. :) Any online file site would work, or maybe even shared as email attachment, my bigger concern is figuring out just how exactly installing/exporting a Sim would work :) Might even need Bodyshop to do that properly...

So have you for sure decided S2? Do you want to test it out a little?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

90% decided.
    Banner.png
  • Options

90% decided.

Have you started a new thread for Jetset yet? Have I missed it? Let me know when you want me to try to do anything in S2. I have this afternoon off but I might take a nap. However, I know I'll have some of the weekend. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

90% decided.

Have you started a new thread for Jetset yet? Have I missed it? Let me know when you want me to try to do anything in S2. I have this afternoon off but I might take a nap. However, I know I'll have some of the weekend. :)

I haven't started a new thread yet. Maybe we could try and figure out how to share Sims properly today. I pm'ed @icmnfrsh and he gave me some good advice. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

90% decided.

I haven't started a new thread yet. Maybe we could try and figure out how to share Sims properly today. I pm'ed @icmnfrsh and he gave me some good advice. :)

So do you want me to go ahead and try to create a Sim and try to share it (won't spend time on it, I'll just randomize)? I'm not at home yet nor will I be for at least another hour and a half.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

90% decided.

So do you want me to go ahead and try to create a Sim and try to share it (won't spend time on it, I'll just randomize)? I'm not at home yet nor will I be for at least another hour and a half.

You have Bodyshop?

(dinner's now. be back later)
    Banner.png
  • Options

90% decided.

You have Bodyshop?

Not sure. I'd have to look. I'll let you know later.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

90% decided.

You have Bodyshop?

Not sure. I'd have to look. I'll let you know later.

Bodyshop comes with the game itself, so I'm very positive. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yep, it's inseparable from Sims 2. But each expansion has its own Body Shop shortcut, and in my experience, only some of them actually launch Body Shop.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Can't make them for sims 2... but I have them made in sims 3 and in 4 so I'll send you screen shots of them
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yep, it's inseparable from Sims 2. But each expansion has its own Body Shop shortcut, and in my experience, only some of them actually launch Body Shop.

Try and pick the one from your most recent EP. Uni > NL > Ofb > Pets > Sea > BV > FT > AL > M&G stuff.
    Banner.png