JUNE 19 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC Patch notes here.
Friday Highlights for June 15th are here! Head over here to check them out!

Bleubell's Thank-You Thread!

BleubellBleubell Posts: 432 Member
This is a thread to post a thank-you to everyone who has gifted me so far! Love you all!

@charlotteprice - thank-you so absolutely much for the Frostbite Pro Ice Cream Machine, Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer, Mulitab 6000, Classic Gumball Machine, Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, and the Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair!

@Penndra - huge thank-you for helping me come closer to completing the Atomic Age set with the Hydro Fisson Aquarium; my Sims and I love it!

@melaniet1020 - thank-you so much for gifting me the Foxy Lady Zip-Up Jumper!

@scillakees - huge thank-you for the Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair, Warbling Wind Chimes, and the Miss Mystery and Secret Sonny paintings! Love them!

@ksantarc - thank-you so much for the Stones Throw Greenhouse - gardening is my favorite skill and my sims and I love this venue!

@kskywalker4571 - thank-you for the Everything Nice Romper; looks great on my tots! :)

@JaimeG - thank-you for the Happily Ever After True Romance Hairstyle - favorite store braid ever!

@angelchrome - thank-you so much for the Pretentious Loveseat! It's gorgeous!

You guys are all amazing and make my Simming experience so great! Love you ALL! <3
Post edited by Bleubell on

Comments