Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bleubell's Thank-You Thread!

BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
This is a thread to post a thank-you to everyone who has gifted me so far! Love you all!

@charlotteprice - thank-you so absolutely much for the Frostbite Pro Ice Cream Machine, Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer, Mulitab 6000, Classic Gumball Machine, Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, and the Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair!

@Penndra - huge thank-you for helping me come closer to completing the Atomic Age set with the Hydro Fisson Aquarium; my Sims and I love it!

@melaniet1020 - thank-you so much for gifting me the Foxy Lady Zip-Up Jumper!

@scillakees - huge thank-you for the Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair, Warbling Wind Chimes, and the Miss Mystery and Secret Sonny paintings! Love them!

@ksantarc - thank-you so much for the Stones Throw Greenhouse - gardening is my favorite skill and my sims and I love this venue!

@kskywalker4571 - thank-you for the Everything Nice Romper; looks great on my tots! :)

@JaimeG - thank-you for the Happily Ever After True Romance Hairstyle - favorite store braid ever!

@angelchrome - thank-you so much for the Pretentious Loveseat! It's gorgeous!

You guys are all amazing and make my Simming experience so great! Love you ALL! <3
tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
thank you thread
Post edited by Bleubell on

Comments

• PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Your very welcome! I remember the fishtanks being well loved by the Sims in Sims2. So glad Sims3 brought it back in the later stuff sets.
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    Penndra wrote: »
    Your very welcome! I remember the fishtanks being well loved by the Sims in Sims2. So glad Sims3 brought it back in the later stuff sets.

Yes! Couldn't live without 'em! Hehehe
    thank you thread
    @Grandmothergamer‌ - thank you for the Office Door; I love it and it's perfect for community lots like built schools and offices.

@minnesotaimport - thank you for the Porterman Glass Doors; they are beautiful and perfect for a beach house or a patio door.
    thank you thread
    @Penndra - thank you for the Forever Living Plant; it helped a lot!

@KSkywalker4571‌ - thank you for the Miniature Sailboat - I LOVE it! :)
    thank you thread
    @melaniet1020 - thank-you for the Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf; it's adorable and I love it!

@charlotteprice - thank-you for The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride - it is sooo adorable!
    thank you thread
    @JaimeG - thank-you too much for the Tubular Television and the Long Scarf is Long outfit ;) aka thanks for the SimPoints. Luh ya :*
    thank you thread
    edited February 2015
    @KittyKat8103 thank-you so much for the Bow Toe shoes and the Zoe's Do :) love them
    Post edited by Bleubell on
    thank you thread
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome :D
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
    @charlotteprice - thank-you SO MUCH for Sunlit Tides! I'm screaming!
    thank you thread
    edited February 2015
    @tombwriter - thank you sooo much for the Stacked Planters, Starburst Clock, Office Wall Light, and Bargain Lamp! Helped a lot with completing Mid-Century Fantasy!
    thank you thread
    @Jlkeal - thank-you much for the Country Carved Tableware Cabinet, Floral Updo, and Derby Delight :) loveee
    thank you thread
    edited February 2015
    @brandi22 - thank-you for the Faire Table Lamp! I actually tried to set my alarm for 1:30 am to get it on the DD last night but it never went off hehe. Love the In The Spotlight idea as well and I'm glad to be a part of it! :blush:
    thank you thread
  • brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    Bleubell wrote: »
    @brandi22 - thank-you for the Faire Table Lamp! I actually tried to set my alarm for 1:30 am to get it on the DD last night but it never went off hehe. Love the In The Spotlight idea as well and I'm glad to be a part of it! :blush:

You're welcome, @Bleubell! It's a good thing the alarm never went off because now you got it as a gift! ;):)
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
    brandi22 wrote: »

You're welcome, @Bleubell! It's a good thing the alarm never went off because now you got it as a gift! ;):)

True!
    thank you thread
    @CandySims14 - thank-you for the Grin and Pear It Dining Table and the All In Wraps Wrap <3
    thank you thread
    @KSkywalker4571 - thank-you for the Bamboozled End Table! :blush::relaxed:
    thank you thread
    @Elimarna - thank-you for the Papi's Sombrero, Jars of Electric Fireflies, and Clustered Electric Firefly Jars and the hilarious comments you sent with them! Laughed out loud! :#
    thank you thread
  • ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    @Elimarna - thank-you for the Papi's Sombrero, Jars of Electric Fireflies, and Clustered Electric Firefly Jars and the hilarious comments you sent with them! Laughed out loud! :#

I'm glad you enjoyed them! I love those little firefly lights and everybody needs a sombrero to hang on their wall. EVERYBODY.
    Elimarna wrote: »

I'm glad you enjoyed them! I love those little firefly lights and everybody needs a sombrero to hang on their wall. EVERYBODY.

SO TRUE!
    thank you thread
    @Laynielouxu‌ - again, thank you to you and your girls for the Jack Be Nimble Floor Light! <3

@simgeek79 - thanks for the Murano Modern Bread Box and I agree, the Mid-Century kitchen set is beautiful and I'm glad to be able to add something from it to my Sims' kitchens! Xo
    thank you thread
    @Nevills - thanks again for the Cantina Candelabra! Helped a lot with completing Fabulous Fiesta :)

@Elimarna - thank-you for the Care-Free Wildflowers and Whimsical Wildflowers! <3

@Laynielouxu‌ - thank-you to you and your lovely girls for Once Upon a Time Stroke of Midnight Clock! (*)

@tombwriter - thanks soooo much for the Athletic Dress, String of Inspiration lights (+ the wall version), and the Simple Idea Lantern. Helped so much! <3
    thank you thread
    edited February 2015
    @njwilson1986‌ - thank you soo absolutely much for the Short Life of a Raccoon wall art, the Steampunk Kitchen Locked in Lantern Terrarium, and the Steampunk Kichen Teaquinology Enjoyulator :)<3
    thank you thread
    @Ximph - thank you for the Stash of Silver Cabinets, Bevy of Branches Sculpture, Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice Wall Shelf, and the India Inspirations "dust collectors" hehe I love mine too
    thank you thread
    @KramYraelo‌ - thank you so much again for the Vertical Challenge Rock Wall! I love it so much <3
    thank you thread
    edited February 2015
    @Ximph - thank you for the Rose Dresser and the Hour Glass End Table - helped bring down the price of difters desire by around 200 SP! :)
    thank you thread