Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas present

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited December 2014
    A onesie, Supernatural merchandise > hoodie, poster, the essential (update), dean winchester necklace. a bracelet, some jeans, pjs.

My dad gave me money to pick what I wanted this year, and since I'm SPN crazy ;D well it was bound to go towards that.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    $150.00 Amazon gift card - I can't seem to be able to log onto Amazon, so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to use it :^(
    Clothes - lots of clothes
    Candy - chocolate, most of it dark chocolate, ton of candy... :yum:
    Celtic dagger - I have quite a large knife collection
    A new over-night bag - my old one has disappeared
    Sims3 Ambitions - I just need Showtime, and Late Night. Then I'll have every EP! :wink:

I've sent a request email for help to the Amazon staff, but if they can't help...
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    $200 bonus/work,$400 family-friends/gift cardz,shoes,another I-phone,bike parts,new ride bag,an E-cig,few bottles of liquor, a ton of clothes,survival gear,and plenty of other junk Ill just wind up regifting... Best of all my daughter gave me a "stress ring" lol she knows me sooo well, and she wants to help me quit smoken. Even if I smoke less it helps" she said" I love that she wants me to stick around a lil longer.

Meanwhile Xmas cost me about $900 not so bad.
  • Options
    stephymacstephymac Posts: 79 Member
    I got two hoodies, a sweatshirt, a sweater, a pair of Toms, two wallets (one with Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs Potts and Chip on it :D ), a scarf, two pairs of earrings, an Olaf ornament, lip gloss, Seche Vite, a box of Jelly Bellies, pyjamas and a $50 Bath and Body Works gift card.