Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas present

BenroyjamBenroyjam Posts: 7 New Member
Hey guys! First off, Merry Christmas.
Anyway, the topic, is about what you get on Christmas day. So, I got Sims 4, Madden 15, and final season of Futurama (Volume 8), clothes, and hoodie/jackets.
What about y'all?

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    A really nice winter coat and the ipod touch 5g.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • FrauSchneiderFrauSchneider Posts: 910 Member
    I got all the videos and making of's of Rammstein, lots of Sherlock and Walking Dead shirts, and Weeping Angel earrings.
    tumblr_ni3qdnK1nC1shrk9ao3_540.gif
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I got new slippers, 2 hoodies, a huge and i mean huge bucket of Haribo star mix as im obsessed, a cd now thats what i call music 88, general things i really needed!!! A lynx set too. Theres probably more lol my birthday is so close to xmas so i always say to people dont bother with xmas lol. Ive also ate loads and cant move very much lol.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    A 5in1 curling wand set and a few other goodies :)
    Merry Christmas Ya'll!!! o:)
  • jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    Well I got a small rainbow loom kit, and a new pair of shorts. I was kind of bummed out when I didn't get the Sims 4 :/
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope

Love curling wands, im a hairdresser and there so much easier!!!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »

Love curling wands, im a hairdresser and there so much easier!!!

I've never used them before but I have heard good things about them..So i'm really excited to use them! :D
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    I got a portable speaker, two nice rings, two scarves, two gift cards, and money.
    I got a portable speaker, two nice rings, two scarves, two gift cards, and money.

One can never have too many rings, or money lol!!
    steve7859 wrote: »

One can never have too many rings, or money lol!!

Yeah, the cool thing about rings is you, the wearer, can see them. You can't so much with earrings and necklaces. You can with bracelets too, but I wear long sleeves (and I wear them far down my hand usually), so I don't usually like them. Your fingers are always open.
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    edited December 2014
    I gotten money, boots, vest, shirt, nailart stuff, and makeup.
    For my christmas presents for my self i had gotten the sims 4 but that was before christmas.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    I got a dried starfish, a pair of sunglasses, a box of chocolates, and about twenty books labelled *obsolete*.
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I got red and green m&ms, gift cards, a shirt, a tank top to wear under the shirt, the sims 4 guide, a book called this star won't go out, a cookbook holder, money, 2015 planner, subscription renewal to food network magazine, a cute pen, glasses case, and makeup bag.

I got a lot of food related gifts because I'm a foodie.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Dani47531Dani47531 Posts: 192 Member
    I got 5 books, a journal, a gift card, a really nice shirt, two bracelets, and a necklace
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    I got a fathead object for Christmas. I'm a big fan of Ed Harris and anything helicopter related, so I got Blade Ranger for Christmas. He's too big to fit on my little wall, but I'm gonna work something out sometime. I wasn't even asking for anything but I still got it. I was all like, Ed Harris and helicopters are awesome and I love the movie Planes: Fire and Rescue.

The sticker also came with a bunch of other stickers. Considering I can't eat them or put them on my car, I might put them in the basement until further notice.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    My kids went together and bought me a Dyson vacuum! I was excited. My Mom in law bought my husband and I a frozen drink maker, (Magic Bullet) my sister in law made me a pair of slippers. My husband bought me a necklace.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    New clothes,a nice throw,a jacket and money.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    PlayStation 4.

I am unable to do PSN because of the DDoS. :|
  • KrisPerfectlyMeKrisPerfectlyMe Posts: 68 Member
    I got the Sims 4 and a book!
    My kids went together and bought me a Dyson vacuum! I was excited. My Mom in law bought my husband and I a frozen drink maker, (Magic Bullet) my sister in law made me a pair of slippers. My husband bought me a necklace.

Wow most people aren't into practical gifts lol. But I can understand someone appreciating a new vacuum!

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2014
    I got money as a birthmas gift (my friends term for this season for me as my birthday and christmas are a week apart) from a friend, and apparently another friend wants to give me pokemon omega ruby for my birthmas gift. That's pretty much it, it's been a rough year and most people I know, especially in my family are too poor to buy stuff, myself included. But most importantly I got a functional family for Christmas so I could actually enjoy it, which I didn't think I'd get... so that was the best gift if you want to look at it that way.

Also the family got cookies... but if we're being honest, I'll eat them all. My dad is diabetic and can't really eat many but he won't eat any at all and my mom probably won't eat any because she just won't. So yay cookies for me. :mrgreen:
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    I got a 27" Samsung monitor, the new Pink Floyd album, a beautiful animal photo 2015 calendar, a box of chocolates, money and a new pair of slippers.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited December 2014
    A watch, 3 pairs of pajamas, a coffee mug, a comfy sweater and a couple books along with some other goodies. ETA: and oh yeah a really cute cat themed page a day calendar. My new mug has the words cat mom on it, so cute <3. I hope everyone had a great holiday :)
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Fluffy pajamas from my dear, sweet mom. Love you mom! <3
    On top of my previous post on this thread last night I have also just got a new wallet, £20 pounds voucher, £25 pounds amazon voucher, aftershave, aftershave balm, another lynx set, more smelly stuff. 4 new pc games Ive got loads this year!!