Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose Sisters Showcase for mmdrgntobldrgn colorful contest

CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 3 Builders

Presenting

The Rose Sisters

Link added: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8450528

sistersandfriends_zps56d0ad00.jpg

Sunny Rose

Sunnyrosetraitscollage_zpsfb5afd6b.jpg

SKILLS for Sunny

Painting 1
Mixology 1
Cooking 3
Fishing 2
Gardening 3

Peace Rose

PeaceRosetraitscollage_zpsc66e9b50.jpg

SKILLS for Peace

Athletic 1
Cooking 3
Fishing 3
Gardening 4

Their Outfits

Everyday

everydaywear_zpse618a337.jpg

Athletic

athleticwear_zps3c5b4bea.jpg

Swimwear

swimwear_zpsa6d0c2fe.jpg

Nightwear

sleepwear_zps6388d543.jpg

Formal wear

formalwear_zps46d8900f.jpg

Outer wear

outertwear_zpsbbfa6013.jpg

The Rose Sisters

Are very much alike, well mostly. Sunny is very fiery and excitable but she means well. Her sister Peace is all her name implies. Friendly and good.
They are truly the best friends even when Sunny's hot temper gets in the way, Peace will quickly forgive her sister.

Chari

Post edited by Charicharn on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,607 Member
    Sunny and Peace are very nice sims! :) Very nice pictures that you have posted of them! The waterfall background setting is very nice! Very nice outfits that they are wearing! It looks very nice the shades of colours and the patterns you have used. Very nice skintones of them, and their hair is very nice. Their hairstyles look great with each of the clothing styles. Their traits suit each of them. It is nice that they are sisters and best friends as well.
  • Options
    Hello

Thanks so much Rose for you sweet and kind comments. :) When I loaded them ingame they made friends very quickly on their own. Wasn't sure what was going to happen with Sunny traits.

chari
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    They're both Adorable! I went over to the Exchange to Rec them. You should put the link in here, so others will be sure to either Rec and/or DL! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Hello

Oh I forgot about that LOL I will do that right away. Thanks WrathofCath for both the nice comment and the suggestion/reminder to add a link :)

chari
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Beautiful sisters, Chari! The Peace Rose is one of my favorite and she truly does reflect the coloring! Rec'd!
  • Options
    Hello

Thank you so much Taryn :) Yes, I think Peace did turn out just right. I love Roses. I even remember a Peace rose we had when I was younger. I even thought for Sunny as a rose but I couldn't remember the name but there is one that changes colors from like really red to yellow or yellow to the red, can't remember which. It was a Tiger rose I think. There are so many amazing roses out there. My mom had some awesome ones.

chari
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    These two are the most adorable I have ever seen. Really! I love them.
  • Options
    Hello

@ciane awww thank you so much :) that is so sweet.

chari