Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ontherope Studio [Last creation : Workplaces make-over, page 2]

SimsontheropeSimsontherope Posts: 291 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi ! :D

I will use this thread to show you all the houses and rooms I've created. Use the tag #rope or my Origin ID simsontherope to find them on the gallery. But here is a recap ! You can find more screen of these houses (and rooms) on my blog.

tumblr_inline_noe8qa1aCd1s2wwgf_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_noe8qcexD41s2wwgf_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_noe8q1Usng1s2wwgf_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_noe8pwVH7m1s2wwgf_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_noe8prnUob1s2wwgf_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_noe8porYdx1s2wwgf_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_noe8pgscIQ1s2wwgf_500.jpg

Le Chant des Sirènes - Lounge

My first creation available on the gallery, a small bar to replace the one in Willow Creek ! More screens available on my blog.

tumblr_nbgacpzlge1svletjo1_1280.png

tumblr_nbgacpzlge1svletjo5_1280.png

tumblr_nbgacpzlge1svletjo4_1280.png
7FOHKlj.png
Clothes, hairstyles, buildings, sims and objects available on my blog, Un Sims au Bout du Fil
Origin ID simsontherope
Post edited by Simsontherope on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Industrial Loft, Part I - Two Rooms

Two of my sims, Lanzo and Olivia, have reached the max level of their careers (Culinary career in the Chef branch for Laz, and painter career in the Master of the Arts for Liv’), and I wanted to create rooms using the furnitures they have unlocked. More screens available on my blog !

tumblr_nbrdhsnQhC1svletjo2_1280.png

tumblr_nbrdhsnQhC1svletjo3_1280.png

tumblr_nbrdhsnQhC1svletjo5_1280.png
    7FOHKlj.png
    Clothes, hairstyles, buildings, sims and objects available on my blog, Un Sims au Bout du Fil
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Le Château Blanc - Residential

I wanted to play with my Stark family, but I needed a home for them. I had no idea what to do, so I tried to recreate my Château Blanc from the Sims 3 ! And surprisingly, with only the base content, it turned out well ! More screens available on my blog.

tumblr_nc77sy5DNO1svletjo10_1280.png

tumblr_nc77sy5DNO1svletjo2_1280.png

tumblr_nc77sy5DNO1svletjo4_1280.png

tumblr_nc77x5n4br1svletjo10_1280.png
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Hangar Réaménagé - Residential

Inspired by my legacy house, made fo a space pirate and his family ! More screens available on my blog. :)

tumblr_ncf2s1wg3c1svletjo7_1280.png

tumblr_ncf2s1wg3c1svletjo3_1280.png

tumblr_ncf2s1wg3c1svletjo10_1280.png
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    These are incredible! You are an amazing builder, and your photographs look so real. You have wonderful ideas and show them off so well. I especially love how you use lighting. It almost looks like you are using different colors of lights to blend and create some brilliant shots. Very inspiring. Take care. -Bill
  • Options
    Thank you !

I love to play with the light options, but I'm not sure the settings are exported with the lot :(
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Wow, I LOVE your builds! Your interior styles are amazing - so vibrant and full of details. I love the atmosphere created by the colored lights in the lounge, and you captured a great industrial aesthetic with the loft. So cool!
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    Wow, great builds and interiors and very impressive! :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    All of your builds are so very well done! There is so much detail in all of them and such inspiration!! Great job!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    You got talent man.
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    I am a massive fan of all your builds, you really are very talented :) They all have a really great design with wonderful attention to detail, I particularly like your hangar amenage build with the slightly industrial modern style, it looks very cool and modern!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited September 2014
    Each of your builds are very nice! :) They have many great details and features in them! Very nice placement of the furnishings in them! Great use of colours and textures in the builds.The exterior of the buildings are very nice! It is also great that you have designed the industrial loft two rooms which include items that your sims have unlocked through their career. They are very nice rooms! The texture of the walls looks great! Very nice design of the kitchen area! The curved bar stool counter is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Very nice dining area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming through the windows whilst dining there through the day. The clothes and shoes rack alcove in the bed room is very nice! Nice study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting reading a book at. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in their bedroom.
    Each of the builds and rooms are very nicely designed and furnished ! :)
  • Options
    tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    Lovely, amazing interiors. Your sense of color and style is wonderful. Amazing builds! I envy your talent.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone :D
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds are amazing! I love all of them! (*) I love the textures and colours you have used for each and every build! I especially like your kitchens! WOW! I wish I had a kitchen like that in real life! I will be sure to add your lots to the favourites when I visit the gallery! Most of the time I am not finding builds of my friends in the gallery! So frustrating!
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great job on all of them! I really like your interior design choices.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thanks ! :D
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Le Repos du Guerrier - Residential

A new recreation of one of my Sims 3 house. More screens available on my blog. :D

tumblr_nckokpKeDR1svletjo3_1280.png

tumblr_nckokpKeDR1svletjo6_1280.png

tumblr_nckokpKeDR1svletjo9_1280.png
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Villa des Arts - Residential

I wanted to create a house using the two rooms I made some time ago ! More screens available on my blog !

I hope you like it :)

tumblr_ncs18g9rr31svletjo1_1280.png

tumblr_ncs18g9rr31svletjo2_1280.png

tumblr_ncs18g9rr31svletjo3_1280.png

tumblr_ncs18g9rr31svletjo9_1280.png
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! 2 beautiful builds! The first one, the architecture and the garden is so cute! Lovely interiors too! Especially like the kitchen and the bedroom. Love the architecture of the modern build! The Industrial chic style interiors looks stunning! Again, I love that kitchen and the double bedroom. Great colour combo and great choice of patterns. :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Le Repos du Guerrier and Villa Des Arts are both very nice homes! :) It is great that you have used the two Industrial Lioft rooms that you had previously designed and furnished, as rooms in your Villa build. Very nice exterior of both of the homes! The bar area in your second home looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Great study desk nook areas in the bedrooms. Your artist and Chef sims will enjoy living there. Le Repos du Guerrier is very nice both the exterior, outdoors and interior! The porch looks great! It looks nice how you have used the corbels there. The stone texture of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas. Sims will enjoy gardening outdoors using the gardening boxes. Great layout of the interior of the home and very nice furnishing of the interior. The texture of the interior walls looks very nice! Very nice master bedroom. Great window study desk area in the bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting reading or using the computer at the table whilst the sunlight is coming in. Very nice living and dining room areas! It looks great how you have used the shade screen to divide off the living room area. Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at what is happening outside whilst dining there. The flowers on the dining table are a nice touch. Very nice living room sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the armchair and sofa there in front of the fire having a read and a chat. The pictures on the fireplace wall and the birds decor on the other wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The wall and floor textures look very nice. Very nice outdoors porch areas for sims to have fun playing chess or card games at the tables. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the outside air on the seats that you have placed on the porch. It is nice that sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine on the porch.
    They are very nice homes! :)
  • Options
    Frau_EngelFrau_Engel Posts: 43 Member
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing!
  • Options
    Thank you :D
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @tiro22222 - I really liked both builds. I especially like the "fullness" of each room as it gives the sense of actually being lived in. You added some really nice touches that accentuate that. Great work!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    AnotherSimNutAnotherSimNut Posts: 89 Member
    Wow! I'm awestruck. Your buildings are incredible. Le Chant des Sirènes is magnifique. Your version of the bar in Willow Creek is what it should look like. Wish my Sim had time to go to the bar but he's too busy, putting out fires, fixing things that keep breaking, and spending way too much time browsing the intelligence database. Arrgh! All work and not eating pie, is going to make my Harry cry. Looking forward to seeing your creations in the Sims 4. Merci beaucoup.