Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    @DeKay. Little Tyke. :D
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    The twins are now finally in the child stage. I did not get to take picture of the first twin when he was about grow into a toddler or take a picture of him blowing candles out due to the way my camera was angled at the time.

4f7OD0s.png

^ No changes to him what so ever... I DID get rid of the gap in his mouth. Not having the third one with a gap mouth.

zz8njkt.png

Oe10N9L.png

Nailiah looked very excited to become a child.

W5RljD1.png

But did not seem to thrilled when she realizes this is going to be the last time her parents hold her up again.... Ever.

WNN6n8T.png

flaf1a0.png

4uDDwYc.png

XbJV6ai.png

ERbra5L.png

amYWLAN.png

5gIC6nj.png

o97fwgb.png

1J0Fy6o.png

She resembles more like her Aunt than Caleb...

enW9hcV.png

SDXP4Av.png

His smile always makes me smile.

7t6DYo7.png

That is the expression of when a child is scar for life.

3yUTs9J.png

5mJXlnA.png

ctHqyk5.png

rQN0cGu.png

lYpD1Ye.png

Vance is no longer a child, he is finally a teenager.

qGaFcxB.png

G80umSC.png

GpULeNn.png

some comparison with his father

What skin do you use for your children sims?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Best friends Lizzy and Sierra. They live together in an apartment.

iwPMdgz.png

I love Sierra's look

uhkqVLq.png

So Sierra fell in love and got hitched whilst at the romance festival. Hadn't known eachother long. Maybe she's rushed into it? All Lizzy knows is that she has to find herself somewhere else to live!

O8cVHWI.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    This is a post about the life and times of the friendship between a woman and her granddaughter.

fQ2NTt7.png

This is when Fawn was still in the womb. Her mum is career driven, so grandma Margareth was fully prepared to take on another child.

PSAz5Tm.png

Just born, but already knows who loves her most.

gaddDr5.png

Story time was the best time

AlZRU28.png

Always there with a helping hand

9ZcGWdi.png

Teen years are hard - but grandma's always there

XZPJsdw.png

Until she's not.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

*Whispers to Geoff*
    "If you give me 10 bucks, I will makes Uncle Dylan cry."
    kqs9qNT.jpg

"That sounds like a genius plan! I'm in!"
    FoNm5i9.jpg

Actually, it wasn't to embarrass, but this is good for Geoff, he gets the comfort of seeing or knowing someone 'gave it to' Dylan so he doesn't have to expend any energy himself AND keep his 10 bucks as Otto didn't keep his end of the bargain. I don't see Dylan crying, and I know, I would expect to get what I am supposed to be paying for, exactly or I keep my money. After all, it doesn't grow on trees and one has to work hard for it, so not one to give it up for less than what I paid for >:)
    Hmm well. Another typical day for Dylan. :joy:
    A7NuweL.jpg

That's funny, Sims tend to do this sissy two handed slapping at the head type thing when they 'fight' :lol:

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @DeKay I promised I would keep you informed of any Dylan babies and I finally have stuff to report!

He and Big Hips had a son. I never actually saw him walking around but I'm pretty sure BH was the one to carry it.
    yZmZ9Op.png
    His name is Blake, he's clingy and he looks like trouble lol.
    He'll probably be the only child they have since Al has aged into an elder.

Kyle married Joaquin LeChien they had twins.
    ZzPBGwl.png
    A boy named Jamar who is a Genius

5fCzvae.png
    And a girl Paulina who is Insane.

And finally Dylan has one more child in this save. This is my 100 Baby Save and he was the most recent Baby Daddy Doner. He and my Baby Mama Kimber have a daughter named Isabella.
    4ETzJSv.png
    6E9osfZ.png
    I don't normally see a lot of their parents in my toddlers but I pretty much gasped out loud when I saw her toddling around even before I got her into CAS. She really screams Dylan when I look at her. It will be interesting to see how much of that she retains when she ages up.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »

*Whispers to Geoff*
    "If you give me 10 bucks, I will makes Uncle Dylan cry."
    kqs9qNT.jpg

"That sounds like a genius plan! I'm in!"
    FoNm5i9.jpg

Actually, it wasn't to embarrass, but this is good for Geoff, he gets the comfort of seeing or knowing someone 'gave it to' Dylan so he doesn't have to expend any energy himself AND keep his 10 bucks as Otto didn't keep his end of the bargain. I don't see Dylan crying, and I know, I would expect to get what I am supposed to be paying for, exactly or I keep my money. After all, it doesn't grow on trees and one has to work hard for it, so not one to give it up for less than what I paid for >:)

[...]

LOL LOL LOL. Well, I'm sure Geoff doesn't mind seeing he's rich anyways. Hahaha.

@3KNPen: The first two look like they're gonna grow up and be school bullies. Hahaha! Isabella is adorable tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    meepweep wrote: »
    Until she's not.

WOAH THAT GOT SAD FAST
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited August 2017
    On my main and her home is a steady work in progress, the garden is pretty big and I wanted to place the harvestables neatly too.

JzOiWsd.png

o2DNuRy.png

Flora likes the pleasant scenery, a lot.

HLXiadv.png

KLARzBS.png

Bonus closeup shot because I love her freckles!

ZDo5wIM.png
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    In my game, given I have a house with two sims- not romantic and only one bathroom, plus at times, one needs a shower and during that time the other needs to GO, I felt a slight, funky alteration to the bathroom in order. This way one can pee, while the other can shower at the same time and visa versa.
    GCsXGsL.jpg

Been trying to do the achievements in my game and my TARGET right now has been 'Triple Play'.
    Sierra's first attempt, failed, Got twin girls... Just two... They were moved out to live with the father... (Doing this for the achievement not the tots)
    0pGMrCI.jpg
    Ugly, bugger, huh? :lol:

The Second, FAIL again... One boy...
    1nZguyY.jpg
    If you guessed that he is Hugo, you guessed right... Gave him a new outfit. Sort of a dorky one but he looks dorky so...

And Third failed... One boy again...
    1BKccR9.jpg
    So... My sim, Sierra needed to try doing some other things... As she was getting NO WHERE with this...

1yCStwk.jpg
    Umm... Ok, you caught me! She's still at it... Bob Pancakes is the new mark and...
    Sierra has No Excuse!
    I can say that that again!... Right..?
    And btw I hope you're happy! Just look at her, all embarrassed and ashamed now because of YOU!

:lol:

Anyhow, my sims, being the social butterflies and wonderful hosts they are invited a bunch of toothy well known vampires :love: over...
    okt0Dj0.jpg
    And offered them some drinks-- On the house of course!

QcFBCcm.jpg
    Oh dear me... Oops...

xKuilDp.jpg
    Looks like my sims had mistakenly served them the Ultimate Vampire Cure!!

.... Or did they..? >:)>:)

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    edited August 2017
    wavves wrote: »
    i started ANOTHER family lol bc this time i want to have a ton of generations and wanted to post some cute screenshots

i looove this shot of twins James and Jenny chillin at sunset
    3z2buQQ.jpg

i thought this was so cute that the parents sat down next to each other to teach them stuff!
    TLylDtW.jpg
    SdAaxfm.jpg

& then of course i had to post crazy stuff the game does:

this old lady who saw a hot guy doing push ups and decided to do them too... right on top of his butt
    wbG2i3K.jpg

and then my couple trying to cuddle by the fire, but their butler had to dance right in front of them and ruin my screenshots :D
    g9R0ksp.jpg

@wavves I love the look on Rihanna's face. Wish i knew what happened to make her look like that... :smiley:
    (...aaand i mean your "sig gif" of course!)
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Some pictures of my family

WComtk0.png

kRs5G7q.png

1TtSwBn.png

4zmSkIY.png

BNzaokE.png

9J4mgC3.png

5Hf8Hiq.png

3CCLOHY.png

cpC8BOH.png

R67xOMD.png

V3wWmzQ.png

wPYARU3.png

cB0UVZU.png

pqEbOvX.png

FX2unyK.png

80zjtXo.png

jhNqkOo.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I am loving how Bryce Jr. aged up :heart:
    qa4PGL6.png

I was scared at first for Duncan until I remembered that there is no accidental death in the Sims 4
    sm6txpf.png

I was bored at one point and made parents for Lilith and Caleb.
    Luca Vatore
    6vjKoO3.png
    Martina Rocca-Vatore
    U2Svbrs.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    The twins are now finally in the child stage. I did not get to take picture of the first twin when he was about grow into a toddler or take a picture of him blowing candles out due to the way my camera was angled at the time.

4f7OD0s.png

^ No changes to him what so ever... I DID get rid of the gap in his mouth. Not having the third one with a gap mouth.

zz8njkt.png

Oe10N9L.png

Nailiah looked very excited to become a child.

W5RljD1.png

But did not seem to thrilled when she realizes this is going to be the last time her parents hold her up again.... Ever.

WNN6n8T.png

flaf1a0.png

4uDDwYc.png

XbJV6ai.png

ERbra5L.png

amYWLAN.png

5gIC6nj.png

o97fwgb.png

1J0Fy6o.png

She resembles more like her Aunt than Caleb...

enW9hcV.png

SDXP4Av.png

His smile always makes me smile.

7t6DYo7.png

That is the expression of when a child is scar for life.

3yUTs9J.png

5mJXlnA.png

ctHqyk5.png

rQN0cGu.png

lYpD1Ye.png

Vance is no longer a child, he is finally a teenager.

qGaFcxB.png

G80umSC.png

GpULeNn.png

some comparison with his father

What skin do you use for your children sims?

I use Madmono's ultra violet skin. :)
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »

@wavves I love the look on Rihanna's face. Wish i knew what happened to make her look like that... :smiley:
    (...aaand i mean your "sig gif" of course!)

@MistyLake lol i've seen the video, it's her response to some dumb paparazzi :p
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited August 2017
    tumblr_static_7s4d275wjw8w44ogcwkcoc08c_1280_v2.png
    My toddlers started a mutiny on their babysitter. They want to play outside ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    JiRry4Y.jpg
    This has got to be one of the best ones I've ever taken. My sim Kaia with Shakhar, one of the twins in my legacy household.
    They're looking at each other with so much affection my heart is melting!
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    @agustd Wow, your sim is so pretty! :love:

I also have one I really love because of the look in the guy's eyes. So sweet.
    MBLCrRO.png

Also, though, from back in his teen days:
    vz9g6tm.png
    The guy's dad died under "suspicious circumstances" when he was still very young, and, given that the man who would become his stepdad always hated the father and wanted to be with the mom and even laughed at the dad's urn regularly, as he grew older he started to believe he might have killed him. Also, stepfather had always been mean to him and by the time he was a teen, they were sworn enemies. So at a certain point he couldn't take it anymore and used his voodoo doll on him, and well, nothing much happened so with some imagination and a really nice cheat I had good ol' stepdaddy spontaneously combust. >:) He died kneeling before the urn of the father, with my sim gloating as he watched it happen. Then he felt guilty so he pleaded with Grim and since Grim likes him he brought him back to life. So he isn't a murderer after all, and still got to avenge his father's death after all those years. Good times.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    Vivien was making funny faces at Landon and this one just cracked me up a lot, I don't even really know why!

Expressions-01.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    When being a teen hits you real hard.
    3vRNxZG.png
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited August 2017
    My new Legacy Founder Sawdust Wake.
    ICAL7wS.png
    8Ypti4V.png
    I wanted him to be a vampire hunter but since there really isn't an aspiration or way to make money from that he's currently going to be a cop instead. I might create my own Vampire Hunter Aspiration for him for fun though.
    I chose his name by using a random word generator and snagging a whole list of interesting words that could possibly double as names for future generations of the Legacy.
    Post edited by 3KNPen on
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Amot oh my gosh that garden/yard is gorgeous! I want a place to hang out like that in real life. I could imagine hanging out among all the flowers and writing poetry and/or in my journal. Love what you did with the rocks lining the path as well. You have a neat tree with lanterns hanging off of it. Is that from a certain pack? If so, which one?

@MDianaSanders oh boy that's a lot of kids. I think I'd be the one crying if I was the babysitter! Great shot, man.

@agustd and @lottevdbrug both the older sims in these pictures are so sweet with their kids (or siblings?) They both have gentle eyes :)

@Karlia I love the funny faces interaction too! I love the duck though bubble that goes with it sometimes. Tots will get the "made a silly" moodlet from funny faces sometimes!

@OhMyHemsworth aww man I remember it too well.
    Post edited by Lyoufln on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top