Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MadHouse Renovations -Updated With Silent Water

MadScientis7MadScientis7 Posts: 135 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I have decided to put a bigger emphasis on building this time around. So I will be putting up my creations here....I use the words creation loosely, hopefully they don't turn out to crappy...lol. Not new to the sims, design or a challenge so we will see how it goes.

Origin ID: MadScientis7 (feel free to add me)

Name: Suburban Brickstone
2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath
#NoCC
Very simple design nothing to fancy. I would say it is a step up from a starter home, pretty for a new little family.
jf3mec5.png
A6tDM36.png
MjQkgZb.png
ZzXEZak.png
b905sRI.png
View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
Post edited by MadScientis7 on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Suburban Brickstone is a very nice home ! :) The roofing looks great! It looks great how you have used the open shutter windows in the build. Nice front porch. It looks nice how you have placed the plants along the edges of the porch, creating a nice look when sims come home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat and hat shelf and the shoes rack near the front door are nice homely touches. Nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and having a read of a book from the bookshelf and the fireplace will keep the room warm. The yellow flowers on the table near the window are a nice sunny sight for sims to see whilst sitting there. The dinosaur pattern on the walls of the kids bedroom looks great! Great study desk nook area there for the sims to use the computer and do homework at. The flowers on the bathroom sink are nice for sims to see when using the sink. The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom is nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island counter is great and the fruit bowl on the top of it is a nice kitchen touch. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in though the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals there. Nice pattern that you have used for the kitchen walls.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    I like the roofing a lot and the interior is well put together ^_^
  • Options
    Fyjal2631Fyjal2631 Posts: 78 Member
    Hi there ! I really like the exterior of your house it's really wonderful !
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Suburban Brickstone is a very nice home ! :) The roofing looks great! It looks great how you have used the open shutter windows in the build. Nice front porch. It looks nice how you have placed the plants along the edges of the porch, creating a nice look when sims come home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat and hat shelf and the shoes rack near the front door are nice homely touches. Nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and having a read of a book from the bookshelf and the fireplace will keep the room warm. The yellow flowers on the table near the window are a nice sunny sight for sims to see whilst sitting there. The dinosaur pattern on the walls of the kids bedroom looks great! Great study desk nook area there for the sims to use the computer and do homework at. The flowers on the bathroom sink are nice for sims to see when using the sink. The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom is nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island counter is great and the fruit bowl on the top of it is a nice kitchen touch. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in though the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals there. Nice pattern that you have used for the kitchen walls.

Thank you for your kind words. I can be a little to picky sometimes about the interior furnishings..lol.
    Veriona wrote: »
    I like the roofing a lot and the interior is well put together ^_^

Thank you, that roof and I were not the best of friends at the start :)
    Fyjal2631 wrote: »
    Hi there ! I really like the exterior of your house it's really wonderful !

View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like the roofing angles you chose. Reminds me a lot of Thai architecture.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    th3pr1nc3ssth3pr1nc3ss Posts: 7 New Member
    I really adore the color palette you used on the outside. It's such an awesome contrast. It really pops and draws attention to the amazing roofing!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Name Fox-Hole
    1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
    #NoCC
    Small, Modern
    TBDzQZv.png
    EL2wGBo.png
    tWP3Aak.png
    kda7JJJ.png
    3cA9flz.png
    aWHhANf.png
    Post edited by MadScientis7 on
  • Options
    Fox Hole is very nice! :) The exterior design of it is great! Very nice texture of the exterior and it looks great how you have used the brown and blue colours on it. It looks great how you have done the edging of the front patio area! The roofing looks very nice! Nice modern stylish furnishing of the interior of the home. Great study desk corner nook area for sims to enjoy using the computer at. The fishbowl on the desk is nice and restful for sims to look at whilst sitting at the desk. The clock on the wall is a nice touch. The colour of the master bed looks nice, and great texture of the tiled bedroom walls . The blue shade of the kitchen walls looks very nice with the grey colour of the kitchen furnishings. The red and green colours of the bathroom looks very nice.
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    I love both of your builds! I love the unique roofing style, and the columns you put on the railings around the porch area at the front of the house, and I love the unique shape of the second house with the overhanging part of the building, and the sleek modern design, they are great! :)
  • Options
    Ash072 wrote: »
    I like the roofing angles you chose. Reminds me a lot of Thai architecture.
    Thank you, now that you mention it....the roof does have that feel to it.
    I really adore the color palette you used on the outside. It's such an awesome contrast. It really pops and draws attention to the amazing roofing!
    Glad you like it
    Fox Hole is very nice! :) The exterior design of it is great! Very nice texture of the exterior and it looks great how you have used the brown and blue colours on it. It looks great how you have done the edging of the front patio area! The roofing looks very nice! Nice modern stylish furnishing of the interior of the home. Great study desk corner nook area for sims to enjoy using the computer at. The fishbowl on the desk is nice and restful for sims to look at whilst sitting at the desk. The clock on the wall is a nice touch. The colour of the master bed looks nice, and great texture of the tiled bedroom walls . The blue shade of the kitchen walls looks very nice with the grey colour of the kitchen furnishings. The red and green colours of the bathroom looks very nice.
    Thanks I wanted to use the same wall pattern throughout the house, giving each room continuity but at the same time some drastic texture, color and feel.
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    I love both of your builds! I love the unique roofing style, and the columns you put on the railings around the porch area at the front of the house, and I love the unique shape of the second house with the overhanging part of the building, and the sleek modern design, they are great! :)
    Thank you

• Options
    thuakheawthuakheaw Posts: 54 Member
    waaaaahhhhh

245xzch.png

Fox-Hole really..... mind blow.
    Very inspiring me !
    I love how you separate 1.2.3 floors , Give space of a tiny house to looks in very creative way!
    good job well done , Love it ! :blush:
    kgsig.gif
  • Options
    FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    Wow!! They are both awesome and so different! I'm definitely downloading these!
  • Options
    @thuakheaw - This house just kind of became its own.....it just took on its shape. Thank you so much :)
    Wow!! They are both awesome and so different! I'm definitely downloading these!
    Hope you enjoy them :)
  • Options
    Name: MansonMead Manor
    3 bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
    #NoCC
    Spacious home for any family to grow into.
    KnJzpCB.png
    OIjV64p.png
    5RfYLrC.png
    gNrEvlP.png
    kKuafzC.png
    IUR8sYf.png
    IoV0xUm.png
  • Options
    MasonMead Manor is very nice! :) The roofing and the way you have done the windows looks very nice! Your design of the front exterior of the house looks great! The brickwork texture of the exterior looks great. Nice front door entryway to the home. The flowers and plants look nice along the front edge of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks great how you have done the upper balcony area. Sims will enjoy looking down to see what is happening downstairs. Very nice master bedroom! The texture and colour of the walls looks nice with the colour of the bed and the curtains you have used look great with the rest of the room. The leaf patterned floor mat looks nice. Great gym and art studio room. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the equipment there whilst other sims enjoy painting on the easel. Sims may enjoy painting a particular type of painting after using the equipment. Very nice dining room. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to whilst dining and the crockery display cabinet is a nice home touch in the corner of the room. Great kitchen and eat in area. The island counter is great. Very nice living room where the different members of the sims family can all enjoy doing different things in the same room. They will have fun playing chess at the side wall table or enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa having a read from the bookcase. Great study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The type of wall and ceiling lights that you have used there looks very nice. The coat and hat stand bedside the front door is a nice home touch.
  • Options
    skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    Those are some great houses, esp love Suburban Brickstone - really great work :)
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Your builds are cool! I really like the way you did the roofs on the Suburban Brickstone. Also, your modern interiors are awesome. Great work! :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    MasonMead Manor is very nice! :) The roofing and the way you have done the windows looks very nice! Your design of the front exterior of the house looks great! The brickwork texture of the exterior looks great. Nice front door entryway to the home. The flowers and plants look nice along the front edge of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks great how you have done the upper balcony area. Sims will enjoy looking down to see what is happening downstairs. Very nice master bedroom! The texture and colour of the walls looks nice with the colour of the bed and the curtains you have used look great with the rest of the room. The leaf patterned floor mat looks nice. Great gym and art studio room. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the equipment there whilst other sims enjoy painting on the easel. Sims may enjoy painting a particular type of painting after using the equipment. Very nice dining room. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to whilst dining and the crockery display cabinet is a nice home touch in the corner of the room. Great kitchen and eat in area. The island counter is great. Very nice living room where the different members of the sims family can all enjoy doing different things in the same room. They will have fun playing chess at the side wall table or enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa having a read from the bookcase. Great study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The type of wall and ceiling lights that you have used there looks very nice. The coat and hat stand bedside the front door is a nice home touch.
    Thank you so much :)
    skyeuk05 wrote: »
    Those are some great houses, esp love Suburban Brickstone - really great work :)
    Glad you like it :)
    KaylyRed wrote: »
    Your builds are cool! I really like the way you did the roofs on the Suburban Brickstone. Also, your modern interiors are awesome. Great work! :)
    I appreciate those words, since I love your builds. Thanks :)
  • Options
    22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    What unique homes! I love the use of color in Fox Hole. I'm definitely going to add the Manor to my game and you've inspired me to think outside the box on my next home.
  • Options
    Name: Cottage Escape
    1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
    #NoCC
    Small, but perfect quaint home for any couple starting their new lives together.
    t0yMmCa.png
    rqevXRI.png
    Uh5AWLH.png
    KbpREj8.png
    Mjk4hfC.png
    OB95EyG.png
    fukNd9k.png
    RCUbjHE.png
  • Options
    Very nice exterior of Cottage Escape :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the front porch and house, and the floor lights look pretty there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats that you have placed on the front porch, enjoying the sunshine. It looks great how you have the steps entrance from the side. The wall lights either side of the front door would be a nice welcoming sight for sims at night to come home to. The colour of the exterior is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Great layout of the areas of the home. Nice living room area for sims to sit resting on the sofas watching tv in front of the fireplace. The corner dining nook area is great. Sims will enjoy eating their meals there, listening to music from the wall speaker. The clock on the wall is a great touch. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters, and it is nice that sims can enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outside views whilst cooking. The flowers there are pretty for sims to see when preparing meals. Very nice shades of blue that you have used in the bedroom and the bathroom. The two coloured curtains and the patterned floor rug in the bathroom add very nice looks in the room. The hanging clothes shelves in the bedroom are great homely touches. Sims will like the restful sight of watching the fish in the fish bowl on the bedside table.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Loving the shape of cottage escape and interior is well done, nice job!
  • Options
    What unique homes! I love the use of color in Fox Hole. I'm definitely going to add the Manor to my game and you've inspired me to think outside the box on my next home.
    I hope you and your sims enjoy the Manor. Glad I could create some inspiration for you :)
    Very nice exterior of Cottage Escape :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the front porch and house, and the floor lights look pretty there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats that you have placed on the front porch, enjoying the sunshine. It looks great how you have the steps entrance from the side. The wall lights either side of the front door would be a nice welcoming sight for sims at night to come home to. The colour of the exterior is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Great layout of the areas of the home. Nice living room area for sims to sit resting on the sofas watching tv in front of the fireplace. The corner dining nook area is great. Sims will enjoy eating their meals there, listening to music from the wall speaker. The clock on the wall is a great touch. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters, and it is nice that sims can enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outside views whilst cooking. The flowers there are pretty for sims to see when preparing meals. Very nice shades of blue that you have used in the bedroom and the bathroom. The two coloured curtains and the patterned floor rug in the bathroom add very nice looks in the room. The hanging clothes shelves in the bedroom are great homely touches. Sims will like the restful sight of watching the fish in the fish bowl on the bedside table.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you as always for the kind words and great overview of the house, glad you like it.
    Veriona wrote: »
    Loving the shape of cottage escape and interior is well done, nice job!
    Thanks! I appreciate that alot :)
  • Options
    Name: Horizon Burrow
    4 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom
    #NoCC
    Tiny starter with a modern twist. Has 4 single beds, good for siblings or roommates
    GvG45LI.png
    BC9YTET.png
    jHBYuHk.png
    sVA24Ye.png
  • Options
    Horizon Burrow is a great starter home! :) It is great that four single sims can live there. Great texture that you have used for the exterior of the home. The cactus and rocks either side of the front door looks great. It looks great how you have done the texture of the front door pathway. Great layout of the interior. The different flooring texture of the kitchen and the living room area looks great.