Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MadHouse Renovations -Updated With Silent Water

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Love all of your builds, so creative and the architectures are stunning! I really like the conservatory, beautiful inside and out! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    MadScientis7MadScientis7 Posts: 135 Member
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Ah, thought we lost you. :( Glad you're coming back and will be building more! :D
    Lol....nope I am still around. Just holidays and family....crazy. But yes more homes soon
    rosemow wrote: »
    I will look forward to seeing your new builds :)
    Love all of your builds, so creative and the architectures are stunning! I really like the conservatory, beautiful inside and out! :)
    Glad you like them, thanks so much for the compliments. I try, odd things..lol

View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Your builds are very wonderful @MadScientis7! :D
    I really like every details in your builds, very unique and creative. Gonna love them. You'll deserve a follower from me. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    MadScientis7MadScientis7 Posts: 135 Member
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Wow! Your builds are very wonderful @MadScientis7! :D
    I really like every details in your builds, very unique and creative. Gonna love them. You'll deserve a follower from me. :D
    Thanks so much, it;s always nice to get a new follower

View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7