Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• Options
    ToohaTooha Posts: 7 New Member
    I've been combing through the object list and found quite a few entries ended up going AWOL due to the cleanup process, whoops. I'm also releasing it out to the wild, see if you folks can dig up anything else interesting. So here's the object list, V2. And remember, you're playing with matches, so put that Save As button to good use.

mediafire.com/view/q8me7ndrkknum2z/object_list_v2.txt
  • Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    Tooha wrote: »
    I've been combing through the object list and found quite a few entries ended up going AWOL due to the cleanup process, whoops. I'm also releasing it out to the wild, see if you folks can dig up anything else interesting. So here's the object list, V2. And remember, you're playing with matches, so put that Save As button to good use.<br />
    <br />
    mediafire.com/view/q8me7ndrkknum2z/object_list_v2.txt

Nice :D

Thanks again!
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Options
    FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member
    @TwistedMexican that sounds like an avid option I will need to explore.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    You're mod works perfectly! Thanks very much. Makes it a lot easier when you just want to build houses without having to progress an entire career ladder just to complete a kitchen or living area!
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Also, I've updated the list on page 1 but I've just included a link to your mod instead of transferring that WALL of object IDs. I can add them if you want, but I figured your mod does the same thing.

Although I suppose I should add the trees...
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    Also, I've updated the list on page 1 but I've just included a link to your mod instead of transferring that WALL of object IDs. I can add them if you want, but I figured your mod does the same thing.

Yeah I'd say leave those object ID's off the list. Also mod on the way to make the vehicle spawning a lot easier.
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• Options
    Madiza86Madiza86 Posts: 158 Member
    @Twistedmexican
    That unlock mod you've made - Is it possible to do something akin to on/off? Like on when you want something and then off the rest of the time?
  • Options

Yeah I'd say leave those object ID's off the list. Also mod on the way to make the vehicle spawning a lot easier.

Sounds awesome. I just included links to other pages of the thread... since at this point I feel like we need bookmarks just to navigate lol
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    Madiza86 wrote: »
    @Twistedmexican
    That unlock mod you've made - Is it possible to do something akin to on/off? Like on when you want something and then off the rest of the time?

There's no disable cheat at the moment. Once you enable it for a household, it's on. I'll probably update it this evening to include an off.

• Options
    @Twistedmexican

There's no disable cheat at the moment. Once you enable it for a household, it's on. I'll probably update it this evening to include an off.

Omg that would totally rock with such an option.
  • Options
    @Twistedmexican

The only reason I didn't include it originally is because it would likely remove all legitimately earned unlocks as well. I'll have to see if I can log the legit ones somehow.

• Options
    @Twistedmexican

The only reason I didn't include it originally is because it would likely remove all legitimately earned unlocks as well. I'll have to see if I can log the legit ones somehow.

Mmm yes I can see why that's not desirable. I hope you can figure it out though :smile:
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    So here's a dumb question: if you use Twisty's unlock mod to build a house with locked objects, and then play a game without the mod or upload it to the gallery, do those items remain in the world?

And also, if a tree falls in the forest, but there's nobody around to hear it.... does it make a sound?
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    So here's a dumb question: if you use Twisty's unlock mod to build a house with locked objects, and then play a game without the mod or upload it to the gallery, do those items remain in the world?

I haven't uploaded anything, just used the library and there it works.

ETA; Like building a house with unlocked items by mod, saving to library and then starting new game and placing lot in the world.
  • Options

ETA; Like building a house with unlocked items by mod, saving to library and then starting new game and placing lot in the world.

Yes that's what I'm talking about. Like transferring the unlocked items across game states (unmodded)
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options

Yes that's what I'm talking about. Like transferring the unlocked items across game states (unmodded)

I don't know what happens if A download's B's house with locked items, but I do A to A all the time.
  • Options
    FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member
    The unlocked items that are used to build with should transfer, as long as they are placed on a lot. I used a prefabricated room from the list of rooms, and the room kept the locked barrel from the Mixologist career. So it appears that the item will remain once it is placed somewhere on a lot.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    Yep, the unlocked items will still be on the lot, but you will not be able to place new ones until you unlock them for that household, either legitimately or by using my cheat.

• Options
    @twistedmexican ok cool I was hoping you'd say that
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    Thank you so much for this!
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited September 2014
    > @TwistedMexican said:
    > Kartai wrote: »
    >
    > Nice but didn't Sims 4 have a Modding area? did they remove it? but thanks for the cheats
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes? Cheats don't qualify as mods though. Mods would be content that are added to the game, these are already in the game.

No I know what Mods but these are good cheats keep up the good work sorry this was the wrong place to ask *update* edit
  • Options
    Kartai wrote: »
    > @TwistedMexican said:<br />
    > Kartai wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Nice but didn't Sims 4 have a Modding area? did they remove it? but thanks for the cheats<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Yes? Cheats don't qualify as mods though. Mods would be content that are added to the game, these are already in the game.<br />
    <br />
    No I know what Mods are I was talking about Mods on the Categories on the forums I was asking what happen to the Modding area on the forums and I know cheats are not mods I guess it was the wrong place to ask sorry but these cheats are still pretty good just forget this whole topic

Oh I thought you were suggesting this should have been posted to the modding section. Yeah there is one. You can only see it when signed in.

• Options
    Some more working cheats for the curious, nothing too special.

Shows you the locations where sims may spawn
    debugvis.spawn_points.start
    debugvis.spawn_points.stop

Shows the boundry of the sims current interactions.
    debugvis.constraints.selected.toggle

Shows social interaction areas.
    debugvis.socials.selected.toggle

• Options
    Sims3Fan2009Sims3Fan2009 Posts: 266 Member
    How does the subtracting money cheat work? I tried it and it didn't make the money go down at all.
  • Options
    How does the subtracting money cheat work? I tried it and it didn't make the money go down at all.

Make sure you've turned on
    testingcheats true

Then enter
    sims.modify_funds -100

That will lower the funds by 100.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top