The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW--- 28 uploads Barnacle Bay's (VICTORIAN) REMAKE Project

Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
edited August 2014 in The Sims 3 Builders
Dear all,
last weeks i have been building a lot. I decided it was time to change the way Barnacle Bay looks for ever: All the cottages, villa's and other builds are fully functioning and furnished.
Below you can find the first builds for you to enjoy them as well!
there is a lot of storestuff used, every EP is needed, some SP's.

1: "Villa Summerdream"

A spacious and elegant home for your wealthy families to live in.
VillaSummerdream_zps5596c42a.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408387

2: "Edge off Town Cottage"

Perfectly hidden at the outmost corner of Barnacle Bay. it is spacious enough for two, and enables your sims to live luxurious but tranquile on the beautiful edges of Barnacle Bay.
EdgeoftownCottage_zps49540c5b.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408384

3: "Blue Delight"

The perfect Cottage for your Barnacle Witch family. it has enough rooms for an extensive family. Fits perfectly within Barnacle bay surroundings. fully furnished of course.
BlueDelightCottage_zpscd1f06e2.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408386

4:"Fishermens'Cabin"

A small cheap Cabin, which makes a perfect starter for your Fisherman Sim. It is simple, but fits the theme 1be/1ba
FishermansCabin_zpsc7cde304.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408383

5: "Little Barnacle Beach"

Perfect little Beach at a calm part of the island. (you need to place a 64x64 lot partly in water for this) there is a lifeguard chair included so your lifeguard wanna-be Sim can join his career right at this beautiful bay.
LittleBarnacleBeach_zps1c978280.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408381

6: "Maritime Cottage"

Lovely cottage, perfect for Barnaclebay starters. great views!
MaritimeCottage_zps499e4aee.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408380
Post edited by Puzman4 on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    7: "Mellow-Yellow"cottage

Nice and cosy small home. White and yeallow themed, perfect as a cheaper house in Barnacle bay.
    Mellow-YellowCottage_zpsf0d64d60.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408379

8:"Ocean-view" Cottage

2be/2ba, nice comfortable little Cottage, edge of town, ideal for starting family with child-wish in Barnacle Bay.
    OceanviewCottage_zps697798fe.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408377

9: "Salty Seas"

4be/2,5ba. perfect dwelling for large familie with limited funds. it's location, far out of town makes this jewel a real bargain. perfect for Barnacle Bay.
    SaltySeas_zps078e0cf3.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408375

10: "Scarlet Luxury"

Small but luxurious cottage, perfect for the calm and quite retired gardeners. Luxurious victorian furnishings. Quite the litle dwelling!
    ScarletLuxuryCottage_zps0379ad17.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408374
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    11: "Piscators Cabin"

Nice Cabin for a small family. perfect in Barnacle Bay.
    PiscatorsCabin_zps4f63aa82.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408376

12: "Martha's Vineyard"

A great Estate for great food and Nectar-makers. Perfect on the Barnacle Bay lot, where the research-facility rabbit hole is positioned. It's name fits the elegance of this house/private nectary perfectly.
    MarthasVineyard_zps53a6a4a7.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408472

13: "Beauty and Tattoo-Parlour"

Because Barnacle Bay's new inhabitants need beauty (and Tattoos)
    fits perfect in the whole victorian/ maritime theme.
    BeautyandTattoo-Parlour_zpsaa505433.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408473

14: "Barnacle Elixer Shop"

serves as elixer shop but of course also as sell and swapp. it has elegant looks, elixershop on the second floor. No routing issues due to 2 staircases. it also provides much needed ingredients for your sims' elixers.
    Barnacleelixershop_zps723fe77a.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408476

15: "Barnacle bay Partycentre"

Every town needs a private venue, this is the victorian restyled original one. it fits the theme perfectly from the outside, and works perfectly well from the inside.
    BarnacleBayPartycentre_zpsf669abb0.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408479

16: "the forgotten Island Resort"

Every town should have a Resort, so does Barnacle Bay. The perfect spot for it, is on the small island which is connected to the main island by a bridge. Be aware: there is some serious fixing to do, but if you don't feel like playing with resorts, you can just leave it be, and "forget"about it.
    forgottenislandresort_zps74331499.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8408482
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Next badge:

17: "Small Victorian Artsey Cottage:
    Small cottage, Perfect for a artist who seeks out an isolated place for inspiration and sollitude. Fits well in Barnacle Bay.
    VictorianArtseyCottage_zps1a195416.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414339

18: "Sally's Retreat":
    Nice "girly" cottage for a larger family. Beautifull gardens and a nice balcony overviewing it all. A spacious garage compliments this nice dwelling.
    SallysretreatCottage_zpsbb01b697.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414344

19: st.Barnacle Hospital:
    local Hospital and Research centre.
    BarnacleHospital_zpsf3d50fb4.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414340

20: Shopping District (contains two Lots)
    West: Several shops are located in the shopping district. in this westernpart± Bookshop, Spa, Supermarket, Bussiness and Restaurant. in the back of the rabbitholes is a nice park with the Mary go round from the Sims store.
    East: The easternpart of the Barnacle Bay shopping district. here you can find± Bussiness, Restaurant, Theatre/criminal hideaway Nightowl supermarket and the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan.
    ShoppingDistricteastandwest_zps7d6166b3.jpg

Downloadlink:
    West: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414341
    East: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414342

21: "ECO-Cottage"
    The Front of this cottage is perfect for sunbathing. beautifull local Flowers surround the cottage. solarpanels and a small windmill complete the house, which itself is simple but nicely decorated. 1 be- 1 ba.
    ECO-Cottage_zps717576a6.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414345

22: "Deepsea snackbar Hoddes 2.0"
    The beacon of Barnacle Bay, this old Ship turned into Snackbar, had had a transformation to fit fit the builds on the island better.
    SnackbarHoddes20_zps3ced9087.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414348

23: "Central Park and Civic-Centre":
    centrally located in the downtown area. central part of Barnacle Bay park. Concists out of three lots: Central Park south, Central Park North and Civic Centre. the Southern park: original Barnacle Bay park, upgraded.
    The northern part of the Central Park area has a beautifull victorian dancing pavillion.
    CentralPark_zps7b911df7.jpg

Downloadlinks:
    CentralPark South:thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414350
    CentralPark North:thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414351
    Civic Centre: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414349

24: "The Barnacle Tea-Mill"
    A nice old mill, where sims can take a cup of tea and Fish on top of the amazing Barnacle bay waterfall.
    Barnacletea-mill_zps274e0000.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414353

25: "Barnacle Bay School":
    With a great botanical garden at is side. Also the Mystical Labrary is to be found here. So your supernatural sims will also be served in Barnacle Bay.
    BarnacleBaySchool_zps21638d8c.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414356

26: "Barnacle Bay Sportsfacility"
    The Sportsfacility i have created for sunsetvally has been used in Barnacle bay. Modern sportfacility and fastfood joint combined in a beautifull lot.
    BBSportfacility_zps79798933.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8181355

27: "Victorian Townhouse 2br-4,5ba"
    This beautiful Townhouse is the smaller twin sister of the other victorian Town house (number 28). It has fewer bedrooms, and is a tat less elaborate, but it is still a very nice place to live. Placed next to the larger victorian townhouse, they make a great pair.
    VictorianTownhouse2br-45ba_zps49d39d7a.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8181356

28: "Victorian Townhouse 3br-4ba"
    Lavish dark Townhouse. With enough space for a sizable wealthy family. Some free spaces for hobbies in the tower, an indoor luxurious swimming pool, indoor garage and fancy gardens complete this fancy dwelling.
    VictorianTwonhouse3br-4ba_zps615f920d.jpg

Downloadlink: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8177494

• Options
    saved
  • Options
    saved
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,718 Member
    Your makeover of the Barnacle Bay is great! :) You have created many nice homes for sims to enjoy living in and community lots for them to visit! The photos aren't showing up at the moment , so I will come back later to enjoy loking at your thread and seeing pictures of your builds. :)
  • Options
    i made a mistake with the pictures... they are up now!
  • Options
    Each of your homes and community lot builds look so very nice! :) Very nice exteriors of each of them! The homes and builds suit Barnacle Bay world so very well! Great textures that you have used for the exteriors! The roofing and the roof decor looks very nice! Very nice descriptions that you have written for each of them. It is great that you have a variety of different homes for different sims households and for different costs of the homes. Sims will enjoy visiting the community lots.
    Thankyou for sharing your builds with the simming community! Simmers will enjoy having your builds in their games and in Barnacle Bay world :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of your homes and community lot builds look so very nice! :) Very nice exteriors of each of them! The homes and builds suit Barnacle Bay world so very well! Great textures that you have used for the exteriors! The roofing and the roof decor looks very nice! Very nice descriptions that you have written for each of them. It is great that you have a variety of different homes for different sims households and for different costs of the homes. Sims will enjoy visiting the community lots.
    Thankyou for sharing your builds with the simming community! Simmers will enjoy having your builds in their games and in Barnacle Bay world :)

Thank you sweet Rose, your view is just how it is intended!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! I see that you have busy! So many new uploads! Looks amazing! My favourites are the cottage, Martha's vineyard and the villa. Great use of the roof decorations. Off to visit your studio to recommend all of them. Great job Puzman!
  • Options
    itz_jake_16itz_jake_16 Posts: 222 Member
    Oh this is amazing! I might use Barnacle Bay at last! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thanks @Yanti68, it pleases me so, that you like my builds! i thought Martha's Vineyard would be to some peoples liking! It was really fun and challenging to build.
    @itz_jake_16: i had the same issue. Did not like the builds in this world at all. There is much more to come. I will try too upload a map or something to help with placing the lots. :-)
  • Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    Wow! Great job!
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Wow gorgeous builds! They are all distinct but fit the theme really well. Rec'd them all.
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    These look great! I don't know which I like best. It'd have to be a tossup between the vineyard and the fun lil beach house. Off to leave some recs :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @Fischio, thank man, those two are my favorites too!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Loving what you are doing with Barnacle Bay. Look forward to seeing more.
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    Puzman - I love all your Barnacle Bay builds! Very creative to make victorian versions. The little beach house on stilts is just adorable :) Off to start rec-ing!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Puzman - I love all your Barnacle Bay builds! Very creative to make victorian versions. The little beach house on stilts is just adorable :) Off to start rec-ing!

I love that one too @ACarron0514, thank you for your kind words. i hope you like placing them in your Barnacle bay game.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thanx all for leaving your comments :-) i hope you will enjoy the lots as much as i do.
    First half of the lots are finished and uploaded, now i will start with the second half :-)
  • Options
    Your new builds look very nice too! :) The homes are very nice and the community lot builds will be very nice places for sims to enjoy visiting. The exteriors and roofing of them look so very nice! Each of the builds look very great! The Tea Mill looks very nice with the waterfall there! Thankyou for sharing your very nice builds with the community! There has been so much time and work that you would have put in to building and furnishing and landscaping these builds! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your new builds look very nice too! :) The homes are very nice and the community lot builds will be very nice places for sims to enjoy visiting. The exteriors and roofing of them look so very nice! Each of the builds look very great! The Tea Mill looks very nice with the waterfall there! Thankyou for sharing your very nice builds with the community! There has been so much time and work that you would have put in to building and furnishing and landscaping these builds! :)

dear Rose,
    you are such a darling, thank you for your kind words, it was indeed a lot of work, and there is still a lot to come! but it is so much fun creating. only this year i have started sharing my creations. i hope some people will enjoy them. :-)
  • Options
    debsilva3debsilva3 Posts: 180 Member
    edited August 2014
    These builds are perfect for Barnacle Bay. I am going to replace everything with your make-overs and then play the town. I think I am finally going to enjoy playing here and I know my Sims will be happy also.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Forgot to add that I rec'd them all!
    Post edited by debsilva3 on
    Please feel free to add me on Origin. My username is mtglady
    I am also mtglady on the awesome Carl's Sims 4 Guide

If you can't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?

• Options
    debsilva3 wrote: »
    These builds are perfect for Barnacle Bay. I am going to replace everything with your make-overs and then play the town. I think I am finally going to enjoy playing here and I know my Sims will be happy also.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Forgot to add that I rec'd them all!

Thank you @debsilva3 for your kind words. I hope you will enjoy them as much as i. Next few days i will be working on the next few rebuilds an try to place some pic's of were i placed the lots :-)