Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962 D.N.A. NEW! Far From The Worldly Noise (p25)

Comments

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you so much my dearest Rose !! :)<3
  • Options
    CLAIMED REQUESTS:

Date: February 7, 2015
    Username: Francisca464
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Craftsman for Aurora Skies or Sunlit Tides
    Preferred Creator: AIRIS6962, Kementari
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962

Preferred builder: AIRIS6962, Kementari. Love their builds and interiors :smile:
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build: Modern craftsman.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have: basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or 60x60, whichever fits best.
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 big master bedroom in the colors and style of the rest of the house with an attached bathroom, 1 nursery in soft pastel colors with 3 cribs and stuff from the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set, a large children's bedroom for 3 kids and lots of playthings, 1 stylish teen room fit for both genders, 1 typical girl's teen room and 1 rebel teen room.
    Number of bathrooms: creators choice.
    Favorite color schemes: white, beige, grey, black, taupe, dark brown, soft pastel colors, glass and rock/stone walls. Pretty much the colors that are used in the original real-life house.
    Colors you dislike: None in particular, although I don't think bright colors fit in the interior of this house. Outside they may be used -> I like green, blue, all shades of purple and pink. Yellow if it's not used too much. I hate the color orange.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes, pretty please. Modern and stylish. (I love white couches and the combination of dark brown and white.)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Sure.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Aurora Skies or Sunlit Tides.
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.archinnovations.com/featured-projects/houses/rockefeller-partners-modern-california-craftsman-residence-in-mandeville-canyon-los-angeles/ <- I like the exterior and color schemes (although the wood may be a few shades darker) of this house very much, so please stick to this as close as possible. But I'd like the rooms to be bigger and more open and the furniture more modern and stylish. Not futuristic though. I do love the kitchen, dining table and bathrooms in the pictures, so I'd like to see these rooms back in the sims house.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? The creator may use his/her creativity outside, because I'd like the outdoor area to be more scenic. Pretty greenery and flowers, a cosy lounge area with outside fireplace, a pool with lounge chairs, cocktail bar, stereo (pool parties, woo!) parasols and a hot tub, an outdoor kitchen + dining area and some space decorated for a garden wedding including a wedding arch, chairs for the visitors and all the other requirements for a wedding.
    If there's still room outside, I'd also like there to be a small zen garden with rocks, a pond and lotus flowers and maybe an outside sauna? Only if it doesn't become too crowded...
    Additional instructions?: I want to ask the creator to make the water in the pool look lagoon blue, if that's possible. Like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Blue_Lagoon.JPG
    Also I'd like to have a private spa inside the house. With a sauna, massage tables, a tub and a beauty salon. All in 'Chinese (zen) spa'-style

Well, that's about it! If anything's unclear, feel free to ask me. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Date: March 7, 2015
    Page: here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-like
    Preferred Creator: AIRIS6962
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962

Preferred creator: AIRIS6962
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: pale-ish
    Hair color: dark or light brown, blonde is my original color but I dye it different shades of brown.
    Eye color: blue/green-ish with a yellow circle around the pupil. I add this because I always find it hard to make my eyes in sims. If it is too difficult, you can just make them a shade of green.
    Traits: animal lover, good sense of humor, perfectionist, family-oriented, good.
    Favorites: color green, music dark wave, food veggie burger.
    Sign: leo.
    Lifetime Wish: hard to say, just select something and I can always edit it ;-)
    Name desired (optional): Francisca de Jonge
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: all of them.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything.
    Link to reference pics (optional)/Additional instructions? Here are some pictures of me to work from. I'm sorry in advance for the fact that there are so many other people on them, apparently I have a tendency to pull my friends into photo's. And it was a lot of work to crop myself out of all of them. I don't have that many of just me, but hopefully you can work with this. If not, I will make some new ones.:

30audg0.jpg

bi12m0.jpg

euk6jp.jpg

687ln7.jpg

33f95w1.jpg

15ydf7o.jpg

5ap5l4.jpg

2bb690.jpg

jgnxfs.jpg

bjhc95.jpg

23kw8di.jpg

Note: as you can see, I tried making myself in my avatar. But I threw this sim away and can't make it like that again, so I've given up :neutral:
  • Options
    WIP: Sim-a-like Francisca

Sweetie, I made a "first approximation of your simself". I found 2 hairstyles for you, one from The Store(1) and one from "Late at Night" EP(2):

1.-Screenshot.jpg

2.-c809819a-166a-4c68-9b5f-b2d88049e6ea.jpg

Tell me, please, which you like best.

I´ll be working on the outfits and fixing the face.
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    WIP: Sim-a-like Francisca

Sweetie, I made a "first approximation of your simself". I found 2 hairstyles for you, one from The Store(1) and one from "Late at Night" EP(2):

1.-Screenshot.jpg

2.-c809819a-166a-4c68-9b5f-b2d88049e6ea.jpg

Tell me, please, which you like best.

I´ll be working on the outfits and fixing the face.

Ha niiice! The above style is more 'me', but I kinda like the second one better tbh. So that one is good!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ok !! That will be your everyday hairstyle ;) Thanks for your quick answer :)
  • Options
    No problemo!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    I know Bree dear !! But is not my merit but of Nature!! ;):D
    Thank you so much my dearest !! <3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
  • Options
    Haha thanks guys :wink:
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your sim is so very nice! :) You are reflecting Francisca in simform so very well! Both Fransisca and the sim are lovely :)

Thank you so much, my dear Rose !! :)<3

I´ve tried to fix the face, but my doggie was crying to me all the time and got in my nerves LOL So, I made worse. Fortunatly, I had saved the first version. I have the outfits and hairstyles:

Everyday:

Screenshot-11.jpg

Formal:

Screenshot-13.jpg

Sleep:

Screenshot-17.jpg

Sport:

Screenshot-15.jpg

Swim:

Screenshot-18.jpg

Outerwear:

Screenshot-10.jpg

As you can see, I changed the hairstyles. Let me know if you prefer others.
    It´s late here, so I´ll try to fix tomorrow in the morning and I´ll upload it.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your sim is so very nice! :) You are reflecting Francisca in simform so very well! Both Fransisca and the sim are lovely :)

Thank you so much, my dear Rose !! :)<3

I´ve tried to fix the face, but my doggie was crying to me all the time and got in my nerves LOL So, I made worse. Fortunatly, I had saved the first version. I have the outfits and hairstyles:

Everyday:

Screenshot-11.jpg

Formal:

Screenshot-13.jpg

Sleep:

Screenshot-17.jpg

Sport:

Screenshot-15.jpg

Swim:

Screenshot-18.jpg

Outerwear:

Screenshot-10.jpg

As you can see, I changed the hairstyles. Let me know if you prefer others.
    It´s late here, so I´ll try to fix tomorrow in the morning and I´ll upload it.

I look great! LOL. Poor doggie, did he want attention? :tongue: I like these hairstyles, except for the swim one, that's not really my taste haha. The everyday, sports and formal are very nice :smile:

I have just one question: the everyday outfit is awesome and totally my style, but could you make the tights a few shades lighter (see-through black) and maybe the boots a bit higher? Right below the knee or something, usually that's the kind of shoes I wear under this particular outfit. Or All Stars sneakers!
  • Options
    Great !! I´ll make the changes and post the pics before upload it, for your approval. Thanks for the remark. The boots are there already, but they´re hidden for the leggings LOL ( The shorts and leggings go toghether ) So, I´ll change it for 2 separate items (shorts+tights)

Happy Monday and week ahead !! :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Wow you have done very awesome my sweet Friend!! The look alike is awesome!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, my dearest Bree !! :)<3
  • Options
    Finally I decided the same hairstyle for Swim and Sport outfits:

Screenshot-26.jpg

This is the new everyday outfit:

Screenshot-24.jpg

But I like more these boots from The Store:

Screenshot-25.jpg

I changed the color of the outwear outfit ( I colored the jacket in dark brown ) but I forgot to take a picture. Sorry
  • Options
    Thank you sweetie !! <3
  • Options
    Finally I decided the same hairstyle for Swim and Sport outfits:

Screenshot-26.jpg

This is the new everyday outfit:

Screenshot-24.jpg

But I like more these boots from The Store:

Screenshot-25.jpg

I changed the color of the outwear outfit ( I colored the jacket in dark brown ) but I forgot to take a picture. Sorry

Yep! Awesome! I'm satisfied haha :wink:
  • Options
    Ok, well she only needs to be upload then !! ;)
  • Options
    Ok, well she only needs to be upload then !! ;)

Yaaaay! I'm so excited :smile:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
  • Options
    Thank you so much dear Rose :)<3

The last pictures:

Screenshot-31.jpg

Screenshot-36.jpg

I need your opinion, Francisca, to choose the identity photo or main photo:

1)
    Screenshot-27.jpg

2)
    Screenshot-30.jpg

3)
    Screenshot-33.jpg

4)
    Screenshot-34.jpg

5)
    Screenshot-35.jpg

I´m going to open the launcher meanwhile you answer :)

• Options
    Thank you so much dear Rose :)<3

The last pictures:

Screenshot-31.jpg

Screenshot-36.jpg

I need your opinion, Francisca, to choose the identity photo or main photo:

1)
    Screenshot-27.jpg

2)
    Screenshot-30.jpg

3)
    Screenshot-33.jpg

4)
    Screenshot-34.jpg

5)
    Screenshot-35.jpg

I´m going to open the launcher meanwhile you answer :)

O, haha, this is a tough one. Ehhhhhrrrr... I think I like the second one the best.
  • Options
    LATE !! My dearest Bree and my hubby chose LOL
    But I included the second one as well, it was my option ;)