Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Schloss Mirabel - a castle by Yanti68

yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
Hi guys,

I am back with a castle build. It is called Schloss Mirabel and it has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room, library, pool room, 2 balconies and a beautifully landscaped garden. I hope you guys will like my castle. All comments, downloads and recommendations are appreciated. Here are some pics:

10187955195_fe8c150d80_z.jpg

10187977444_17f85a9ed8_z.jpg

10187955625_69ee37a621_z.jpg

10187996875_aa8d73308d_z.jpg

10187716216_e51b946a01_z.jpg

10187668274_c382890215_z.jpg

10187824443_b87f379048_z.jpg

10187667914_384cb6c26a_z.jpg

10187824483_8d2a4cca03_z.jpg

10187667604_eb80e477df_z.jpg

10187874186_bbaf40ef70_z.jpg

10187874206_077045ec65_z.jpg

10187668044_34c1a39176_z.jpg

10187863055_3998ff4541_z.jpg

10187863065_35259f4735_z.jpg

10187874576_5185a3b9fb_z.jpg

10187862915_7497cc626b_z.jpg

10188004673_b70605be56_z.jpg

10188004503_c872d8c98f_z.jpg

10187996885_29bdd11b51_z.jpg

10187996995_e29dd8ef78_z.jpg

10187935904_097cd59180_z.jpg

10187935934_3e96996746_z.jpg

10187936144_9c012ee764_z.jpg

10188223193_72e4439579_z.jpg

10188223643_a962245ef2_z.jpg

10188223503_17329e4563_z.jpg

10187863085_90cdaa9c52_z.jpg

10187863275_2de3c42aa6_z.jpg

10187977414_417687350d_z.jpg

10187977204_453778a71b_z.jpg

10188219396_46ac3af99a_z.jpg

10187954915_22149c2013_z.jpg

Download link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7720322

Slideshow link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49543168@N08/sets/72157636389526725/

Comments

• Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oooohhh .... Yanti!!!! Schloss Mirabel is just pure awesomeness!!!! :shock: :thumbup:

Your builds are always so suberbly designed inside and out and they all make an absolutely fantastic addition to our games. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you soooo much for sharing your wonderful creations. :D

Rec'd of course!!

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2013
    Schloss Mirabel is a very lovely castle! :) It is such a grand and elegant castle build, both the exterior, the interior and the outdoors areas!! Very lovely exterior of it! The towers and roof looks great! Great way you have used the roof gables and spires. Nice shade of colour that you used for the exterior. The sculptures out the front of the home look great. Very nice water fountains both sides of the front. Grand entrance to the home with the way you have done the gate with the domes either side. Very nice way you have the water features along the side of the build . The arches along the side of the property is great! Very nice way you have done the plants , trees, flowers and hedge fences through the outdoors areas! It looks great the way you have set out the garden areas, all positioned so very well! Very nice way you have done the water features and placed the golden statues at the back of the castle . Nice sitting areas outdoors for sims to sit on the seat benches and enjoy the sunshine and relax with such nice surrounding sights to see! They will be able to see the water features, flowers ,plants, sculptures, the great architecture of the castle exterior, they would enjoy all that they see! Great way you have set up the lawn chess board! Very nice and elegant furnishing of the interior! The shades of colours and the patterns you have used are very nice. Nice golden and white shades. Nice wall paneling that you have used in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the comfortable white sofa there, in front of the fire and enjoy the richness of the room and listening to the music of the grand white piano being played. Nice way you have done the curtains there. The sunflowers in the picture and the sunflowers in the vase go well together in the room. Your house has a lot of beauty. The fans on the wall alcove and the lights and woman statues on top of the fireplace are nice touches. Great design and furnishing of the kitchen. It looks great the way you have done the stove alcove section. The cabinets and shelves on the walls look great. Nice wall pattern that you have used in the kitchen. The blinds you have used and how you have placed them on the windows looks great. The fruit bowl on the counter and the menu boards on the wall look great. The wooden textures and the colours you have used are nice. Great way you have placed the décor items on the eat in kitchen dining table. It is a nice place to eat a freshly cooked meal. Elegantly furnished dining room. Regal type of dining seats that you used there and very royal and nice wall pattern. Nice to have the fireplace there to keep sims warm whilst dining, and the mirror above the fireplace looks good. Nice vase and pot of flowers to enjoy seeing whilst eating. The fruit picture on the wall looks good and suits the room. The tapestries on the wall , the rug and carpeting on the floor ,the plant pots and the pictures on the walls of the hallway look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colours, patterns and wall paneling look so very nice. Great way you have the candle lights beside the beds. Nice comfortable sitting areas in each of the bedrooms. Luxurious types of seating. Very nice the way you have set up the vanity tables in each of the rooms. The curtains over the top of them look nice. Great study desk area for child sims to do their homework at. It looks great the way you have the globe item on the floor as well as the world map picture o the wall. Nice way you have done the study and library room. The wall of bookcases looks great. Sims will enjoy studying there at the desk or sitting on the arm chairs reading a book in the warmth of the fire and in quietness. Great to have a room for sims to go to for playing pool. The dragon tapestry on the wall looks like a royal castle emblem. There are so many great details and features contained in this build. It is so well designed, built and furnished. Our sims will very much enjoy living in the grandeur of this castle home ! :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow Yanti! Amazing. Love the architecture and the landscaping is beautiful. The interiors are really elegant. Often people go dark with castle interiors but your pale colour scheme fits perfectly. Rec'd.
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh my, Schloss Mirabel is breathtaking! I love the perfectly organized garden. The big chess table is lovely and the fountain by the side of the castle looks amazing. Wish I was there. Interiors are gorgeous too and what elegant and comfy looking bedrooms it has! Oh it's so beautiful.
    Left you a big rec :D
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited October 2013
    Yanti, this is an extremely awesome castle! I love the exterior and the landscaping is amazing :) I think the interior looks very elegant and sophisticated, the layout of rooms and the decor you've used is excellent :mrgreen: Rec'd and faved!
  • Options
    minkieBminkieB Posts: 78 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wooow, stunning castle! The landscaping is gorgeous, and the interiors I love that yellow/greenish color you have used throughout the build. Gives it a nice fresh look.

It fits together and you got my recommendation for sure! Once I have my new computer I will add a few of your newer houses, love to see them in detail. Great job and I hope you keep on going.

Minke
    1395019323.jpg
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2013
    Gorgeous Yanti! I love the gardens, especially the chess garden! The gold and white color scheme is so pretty! Wonderful exterior design too! Just as pretty as can be!

Rec'd and faved!

T
  • Options
    TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited October 2013
    Your castle is gorgeous, Yanti! This looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it, and I love the attention to detail. Your textures and color schemes are very luxe. Gave you a rec! :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh Yanti! Schloss Mirabel is absolutely stunning!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: So many things to love about this build. Firstly, the architecture is fabulous! I love that oh-so-cool fountain and chess garden. The gardens are just gorgeous! The whites and golds you chose for the interiors give this build a truly elegant and sophisticated look. A really lovely build Yanti! Big Rec and Fav! :XD:
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited October 2013
    I love your new build yanti!! It looks stunning, you're so talented! :D Everything from the landscaping to the interior is so beautiful :D
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited October 2013
    *jaw drops* This looks AMAZING, Yanti. Right out of a fairy tale :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited October 2013
    It's gorgeous! Rec'd and downloaded, putting in my game now so I can explore it!
    I love the palette and the garden is enchanting.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hidehi wrote:
    Oooohhh .... Yanti!!!! Schloss Mirabel is just pure awesomeness!!!! :shock: :thumbup:

Your builds are always so suberbly designed inside and out and they all make an absolutely fantastic addition to our games. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you soooo much for sharing your wonderful creations. :D

Rec'd of course!!

WOW! What lovely compliments! Thank you so much Hidehi. You are very sweet. *Hugs* Thanks also for recommending. I appreciate it. :D
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited October 2013
    The exterior is absolutely awesome :shock:
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited October 2013
    Yanti, this is an absolutely gorgeous build! I really love EVERYTHING about it. Your particular style, sense of aesthetics and color choices really seem to resonate with me. I just go through all your showcase photos and think, "Oooh, nice. That's great. Wow! Cool! Oh, I li-i-ke that! Yup - that's the way it's done." Then, I'm off to rec & download every time. :mrgreen:

I was actually looking a few hours ago to see if you had made a thread for this new build when I saw it below one of your most recent comments on another thread, but I couldn't find it then. I was like, "Yay! Another great Yanti lot!" I finally just went directly to your studio to get it then. I'm glad to see the full set of screenshots in all of their glory here now, though. :thumbup:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited October 2013
    Yanti Schloss Mirabel is gorgeous :D this castle looks so warm and inviting both inside and out. The landscaping is superb formal but inviting a hard thing to achieve. It is inviting you in to explore it and stay a while and enhances this wonderful architecture perfectly . :D
    The warmth of the soft yellows gives the lush interiors a welcoming feel. Rec'd and favored. Beautifully done as always :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    edited October 2013
    OMG! that's f-ing gorgeous! rec'd!
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hello Yanti! I am very impressed with this build! It is soooooooo gooooooood. The elegance radiates in every corner, so beautiful the way the creamy tones compliment each other. The set up of the library is nice and the exterior is spot on. Wonderful build =) BIG rec'd!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited October 2013
    Schloss Mirabel castle is a breathtaking build, dear Yanti!! All your creations are unique and beautiful, and this is another example for that!
    The architecture and the landscaping are fabulous, it would be wonderful to take a walk in that garden! The interiors are very elegant and also cozy, I like the colour-theme, it gives much more expensive look with the yellow/gold.
    It's another masterpiece from you! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend! *hugs*
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh My!!! what a nice building, this is an awesome castle/palace and the landscaping of the gardens is most gorgeous.

Great work! Thankyou very much
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited October 2013
    Beautiful inside and out. Rec'd. Fav'd. I like the colours and the chess garden. It is a lovely modern comfortable and luxurious looking building.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Schloss Mirabel is a very lovely castle! :) It is such a grand and elegant castle build, both the exterior, the interior and the outdoors areas!! Very lovely exterior of it! The towers and roof looks great! Great way you have used the roof gables and spires. Nice shade of colour that you used for the exterior. The sculptures out the front of the home look great. Very nice water fountains both sides of the front. Grand entrance to the home with the way you have done the gate with the domes either side. Very nice way you have the water features along the side of the build . The arches along the side of the property is great! Very nice way you have done the plants , trees, flowers and hedge fences through the outdoors areas! It looks great the way you have set out the garden areas, all positioned so very well! Very nice way you have done the water features and placed the golden statues at the back of the castle . Nice sitting areas outdoors for sims to sit on the seat benches and enjoy the sunshine and relax with such nice surrounding sights to see! They will be able to see the water features, flowers ,plants, sculptures, the great architecture of the castle exterior, they would enjoy all that they see! Great way you have set up the lawn chess board! Very nice and elegant furnishing of the interior! The shades of colours and the patterns you have used are very nice. Nice golden and white shades. Nice wall paneling that you have used in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the comfortable white sofa there, in front of the fire and enjoy the richness of the room and listening to the music of the grand white piano being played. Nice way you have done the curtains there. The sunflowers in the picture and the sunflowers in the vase go well together in the room. Your house has a lot of beauty. The fans on the wall alcove and the lights and woman statues on top of the fireplace are nice touches. Great design and furnishing of the kitchen. It looks great the way you have done the stove alcove section. The cabinets and shelves on the walls look great. Nice wall pattern that you have used in the kitchen. The blinds you have used and how you have placed them on the windows looks great. The fruit bowl on the counter and the menu boards on the wall look great. The wooden textures and the colours you have used are nice. Great way you have placed the décor items on the eat in kitchen dining table. It is a nice place to eat a freshly cooked meal. Elegantly furnished dining room. Regal type of dining seats that you used there and very royal and nice wall pattern. Nice to have the fireplace there to keep sims warm whilst dining, and the mirror above the fireplace looks good. Nice vase and pot of flowers to enjoy seeing whilst eating. The fruit picture on the wall looks good and suits the room. The tapestries on the wall , the rug and carpeting on the floor ,the plant pots and the pictures on the walls of the hallway look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colours, patterns and wall paneling look so very nice. Great way you have the candle lights beside the beds. Nice comfortable sitting areas in each of the bedrooms. Luxurious types of seating. Very nice the way you have set up the vanity tables in each of the rooms. The curtains over the top of them look nice. Great study desk area for child sims to do their homework at. It looks great the way you have the globe item on the floor as well as the world map picture o the wall. Nice way you have done the study and library room. The wall of bookcases looks great. Sims will enjoy studying there at the desk or sitting on the arm chairs reading a book in the warmth of the fire and in quietness. Great to have a room for sims to go to for playing pool. The dragon tapestry on the wall looks like a royal castle emblem. There are so many great details and features contained in this build. It is so well designed, built and furnished. Our sims will very much enjoy living in the grandeur of this castle home ! :)

Thank you Rose. I always love reading your comments. So glad you liked my castle. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow!! Just wow!! I thought I had commented on your home here. OOps! You know I love it and it is just stunningly beautiful. Wow!! The whole lot is just awesome and too many details and I would be here all day. Just know that I ♥♥♥ it!! Rec'd and fav'd. :)
  • Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited October 2013
    wow :shock: wow :shock: wow :shock:

absolutely breath taking :D its going straight in my game and being smuggled in my fave and patting it with a well deserved rec
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited October 2013
    Yanti! Schloss Mirabel is Stunning and Gorgeous! The gardens are Lovely - Love the chess set! The gold and white interior is Beautiful! The landscaping and build are just Gorgeous! DRF for sure! :D