Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corwim's Creative Corner: CLOSED

CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 3 Builders
Hi everyone! Just thought it would be fun to start my own little creative studio here on the forum. I'll post here about my uploads (mainly sims at the moment, but getting into building now as well, so watch out :P ), stories, pictures and well, just random sim-related stuff. :wink: Feel free to post a message, leave some feedback or enjoy the snacks I've prepared for everyone. :D I'll post links to my studio on the exchange for those who would like to download my sims, they are all CC free, though starting from 11/6/'12 some do contain items/hair/outfits from EA's Simstore. I own all the EPs and SPs.

Studio link: http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Corwim

A little bit about myself: I've been simming as long as the very first day Sims 1 was released, and have been going at it ever since. Back then, the thought never entered my mind to go on the internet and seek out other Sims fans, so for the first two games I never realised how many people were out there I could share my simming experiences with, and how many awesome custom builds, sims, mods and so much more, were out there. That all changed with Sims 3. Took me some time to stop lurking around the forum lol, and finally get involved, but jup, here I am! :mrgreen:

Sooooo, feel free to drop in at any time, have a look around or leave me message.

Most recent additions:

22/7/'14: Showcase & Info: Herugon Game Assistant

13/7/'14: Showcase Sim: Herugon Hailstorm

9/11/'13: Showcase Household: Chase and Botto Jetson
Post edited by Corwim on

Comments