Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Glenkarri. .... CLIFFSIDE Sunset Valley Modern... P 47

Comments

• Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Hi Bree, Airis, Taryn, Cath, Lovely to see you here, thanks ever so much for your kind words ... hope all is well :)
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited September 2015
    Wow you have really been pumping out the builds, I actually had to do a little bit of catching up on rec's! All great works Glenkarri!
  • Options
    Thanks ever so much Megan Jo, yes I have been a bit busy of late.............. :p
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited September 2015
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Thanks ever so much Megan Jo, yes I have been a bit busy of late.............. :p

I just wanted to stop by your thread and tell you what a perfect home Canyon Heights is for the game I'm playing. It's just stunning and I love all the details you've added. You have mad building skills. Just amazing! :D

Glenkarri, would you mind if I post the Exchange link on Coasterboi's Angel City thread? I think there are other people playing this world that would be happy to know that someone built a home on that lot!
    Post edited by HappySimmer3 on
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Another beauty! Rec'd!
  • Options
    Go right ahead HappySimmer3 I am most happy for you to share the build :) Don't forget the Exchange version has had the terrain shaped to suit EA worlds and a flat lot...........

Hi Taryn lovely to hear from you glad you like the home, thanks so much for the rec.
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Go right ahead HappySimmer3 I am most happy for you to share the build :) Don't forget the Exchange version has had the terrain shaped to suit EA worlds and a flat lot...........

Hi Taryn lovely to hear from you glad you like the home, thanks so much for the rec.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I guess my lucky sims have a one-of-a-kind custom built home then. B)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    You could post the Mediafire Link on Coasterboi's page????
  • Options
    Here is a Live Show Venue. A DNA Request to build in an old Victorian home.

VERITYS LIVE SHOW VENUE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8755510

Screenshot-9_zpsal0k1utb.jpg

Screenshot-8_zpslld0tngx.jpg

Screenshot-22_zpsnl1jrtk2.jpg

Screenshot-23_zpsat2jr3m9.png

Screenshot-15_zpslljlpxds.jpg

Screenshot-17_zpsqehdu4dv.png

Screenshot-16_zpsut7kamza.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpsu6f9ucka.jpg

Screenshot-14_zps0efvjx2j.png

Screenshot-12_zpsedq6rnb1.png

Screenshot-11_zps1esmbhcd.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpsnomaveys.jpg

Screenshot-6_zpsthannc6o.png

Screenshot-24_zps8eaurmlg.png

Screenshot-19_zpsfv9ml0k5.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Verity's Live Show Venue is very nice! :) It looks very nice how the design of it is the theme of it being a renovated Victorian home. The Victorian home exterior design of the building is so very pretty and nice! The roofing and towers are very nice! Very nice blue colour of the exterior and the windows look so very nice how you have placed them in the build! The wraparound porch and balcony is very nice! The flowers along the front edges of the porch look very pretty! The water fountain feature is very nice! It is great that there is the wishing well in the build. The orange and green trees look nice in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The furnishings look very pretty! Very nice dining area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables eating food from the buffet tables, and enjoy listening to music from the piano. The vases of flowers in the venue are nice for sims to see visiting the build. The type of curtains that you have used looks very nice! Very nice armchairs sitting nook for sims to enjoy sitting resting there having a cake or drink from the barista bar. The tables and chairs areas in the venue look very nice. The floral wall pattern looks very pretty in the rooms! Very nice vanity table nook! The bedroom is very pretty! The blue colour scheme of the rooms through the build looks very nice. Very nice recoloured curtains in the bedroom! The bar counter area in the venue is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. Very nice stage area! The light affects there look great! It looks nice how you have set up the tables there for sims to enjoy sitting at and watching the performances. The star on the floor looks great!
    The build is so very pretty! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I could not resist building an Underground home that will be most suitable for either holidays or to live in. Very loosely based on our underground Outback homes in mining and fossicking areas in Australia. No CC in the build

DOWN UNDER
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8765783

Screenshot-9_zpsupx5fhak.jpg

Screenshot-5_zps3kbrl3ux.jpg

Screenshot-10_zpswl7xbfl3.jpg

Screenshot-12_zpsta1fz7j7.jpg

Screenshot-15_zpsneqwap3d.jpg

Screenshot-14_zpsytfbfudl.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpsvkwwng71.jpg
  • Options
    Down Under is a great underground home! :) The design of the home with the living area under ground looks great! It looks great how you have used the rocks and plants in the outdoors areas. The stone texture of the entrance wall area looks nice. Very nice interior areas of the home. The wall texture looks nice and suits well the type of home. The bookcase looks very nice how you have placed it at the back of the bed, and the clock is a nice home touch on the bedroom dresser. Very nice dining area! The texture of the dining seats and table looks nice in the home. The flowers on the table, in the corner nooks and on the side table are nice for sims to look at when dining there. The circular type of the wall bookshelf looks great there! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa having a read. The games and library room is a nice place for sims to have fun playing pool or enjoy resting on the sofa having a read. The mirrors look very nice in a row on the wall and very nice wall paneling.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Oh dear Vicki dear you are doing some splendid work sweetie. I really love Down Under also it's very unique. <3 Have a wonderful Friday.
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Stunning build, Vicki !! WOW !! <3

Happy Friday everyone !! Huge Hugs :smiley:
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Shees! Now you are going to make me DL it so I can see what you did! :p<3
  • Options
    Heh, heh, thanks so much for your visit here ladies. A bit of CFE involved Rox, my lovely friend Harley2 helped me with it. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    This DNA Request was for a Farm, recycled in looks and style, for a family that survived the Zombie Apocolyptic Challlenge. Some rooms are unfurnished for your own ideas, or simply bring it in and fully redecorate as the actual building has good bones. No CC or Store in this one.

ADALIN PONDS
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8769374

Screenshot-7_zpsx2d7gegk.jpg

Screenshot-8_zpsnod7jbav.jpg

Screenshot-5_zpsi8sotuqk.jpg

Screenshot-9_zpsvcxxulh1.jpg

Screenshot-11_zpsywomrchf.jpg

Screenshot-6_zpsowuw9dnw.jpg

Screenshot-10_zps7hdfw0j2.jpg

Screenshot-12_zps2vh7kudq.png

Screenshot-14_zpsdjyv571p.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpsbnarqf4j.png

Screenshot-18_zps3wtydkye.jpg

Screenshot-15_zps0benx6sf.png

Screenshot-16_zpsr6hsmcfw.png

Screenshot-19_zpsuphg1j8f.jpg

Screenshot-25_zpsrshtw0ai.png

Screenshot-20_zpsjsdbd5ow.jpg

Screenshot-21_zpsc7zbxidn.jpg

Screenshot-23_zpsfpzvlt8p.jpg

Screenshot-22_zpskpfqtjoq.jpg

Screenshot-24_zpspbt1loh5.jpg

Post edited by Glenkarri on
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    O my, both such great unique creations @Glenkarri . I really like how you laid out the farm with the raised terrain, landscaping and placement of the buildings. The exterior of Down Under is so totally cool! :D
  • Options
    Adalin Ponds is a great farm build! :) The exterior of the building looks great! It looks great how you have reflected the theme of it being a run down farm, both in the outdoors areas and also in the interior rooms, It looks great the types of and how you have placed the plants and trees in the outdoors areas! The type of fencing that you have used looks great! The outdoors stairs look great in the build, and the windmill is a nice touch for the home. The stark trees look great! It is nice that there is are old ponds in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home to reflect the theme of the build. The floor textures look great! It looks great how you have recoloured the furnishings through the rooms of the home. The textures used look great! The books are a nice touch on the bedside table and beside the study desk table in the master bedroom. Nice sofa and armchairs sitting areas in the build. The colours and patterns of the seating complement well with the textures of the rest of the furnishings.
    The home is great! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    You made a wondeful work in "ADALIN PONDS ", dear Vicki !!! Rec´d <3
  • Options
    Lots of interesting ideas flowing at present so here is one that has to take the place of Shearwater in Sunset Valley, just demolish the present home and place this one.

SHEER WATER
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8769576

Screenshot-5_zpszj4atp4j.jpg

Screenshot-4_zpsudvynqsx.jpg

Screenshot-11_zpsttg3f0mz.jpg

Screenshot-10_zps7bvyfipw.jpg

Screenshot-9_zpsgf6exe6h.png

Screenshot-12_zpsintxmyt8.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpsazmqsd1s.jpg

Screenshot-14_zpsxq4kasyi.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpsqkacjllu.png

Screenshot-19_zps4rcghzk1.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpsgmkl9fi2.jpg

Screenshot-20_zps1alorrcc.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Hi Rosemow and Soocoolsim thanks so much for your visit here and lovely comments, Adalin Ponds was a challenge but lots of fun. :)

Hi Airis, Thanks so much for your kind words. I built this newbie based on your fabulous idea for the Cliff Hanging House............thanks heaps for the inspiration.............. ;) Signed the Mole........lol :p
  • Options
    The design and layout of Sheer Water is very nice! :) The rock and water fall features in the build looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors sitting and dining areas! The patio and balcony areas are very nice places for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the loungers looking out at the views or sitting at the tables eating a meal. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ at the outdoors kitchen. The pool in the front area of the home looks nice. The outdoors areas are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the rocks and plants in the outdoors. The car parking spot alcove looks great! The rooftop pool is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior kitchen! The fish tank windows are nice for sims to see when cooking meals. Nice bar stool dining area for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst sitting on the stools eating a meal. The curved sofa seats sitting area in the living room is nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the fireplace and bookshelf behind the sofa. Sims will enjoy resting there reading a book. The glass windows look very nice in the home. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst indoors as well as enjoy looking out at the outside views.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    All caught up on Rec's! Beautiful work Glenkarri!
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, your recent builds are just amazing glenkarri! I'm especially impressed with your latest, Sheer Water. What outstanding terrain work, love it. Now off to catch up on rec'ing your studio.