Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Glenkarri. .... CLIFFSIDE Sunset Valley Modern... P 47

Comments

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2015
    This Renaissance Faire will suit any EA World, built making use of basements for when the weather is bad.
    Pictured in the interesting Custom World Saaqartoq built as a DNA Request.

A RENAISSANCE FAIRE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8800623

Screenshot-16_zpsknproe7h.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpshwubc5g7.jpg

Screenshot-15_zps6lqlrrhp.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpser5anceu.jpg

Screenshot-17_zpsjlclkthd.jpg

Screenshot-20_zpsiyhancti.jpg

Screenshot-22_zpsylgjzqse.jpg

Screenshot-21_zpsrnmjxoeo.jpg

Screenshot-23_zpsb3eknhfv.jpg

Screenshot-25_zpsbw0jabus.jpg

Screenshot-24_zpsj0hs9zlf.png

Screenshot-28_zpspcfo4w8w.jpg

Screenshot-27_zps45jpl77n.jpg

Screenshot-31_zpspng86iuh.jpg

Screenshot-29_zpsg5rqbvuh.png

Screenshot-30_zpsz8nxfrje.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Renaissance Faire is a very nice build! :) The design and layout of the build is so very nice! The towers and roofing look very great! Very nice red and white colour scheme of the exterior and interior of the build. The roof covered balconies look nice. Very nice courtyard outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them in the outdoors air at the picnic tables. The types of windows used in the build and the placement of them looks very nice. The interior areas of the build look very nice. Nice kitchen area. The patterning on the sofa seats and the curtains in the sitting area looks so nice! The knight head is a nice touch on the table between the sofas. The curtains look so very nice how they are placed over the archways in the areas of the build! The fruit stands market place area is very nice. Sims will enjoy buying items from the stands. Nice alchemy nook for sims to enjoy brewing up elixirs on the alchemy station! They will enjoy painting on the easel at the Faire, and have fun playing chess and dominos.
    The build is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting ! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Love your Fair dear Vicki. I will Rec'd next time on the exchange. I got you shared on my FB page dear. Hugs and Happy Tuesday...
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Beautiful Renaissance Faire, dear Vicki !! Rec´d :):star:
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    The renaissance fair looks amazing! It fits into the town perfectly from the outside and still looks cozy and old fashioned on the inside. A really beautiful and clever idea. :star:
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    Thanks everyone, a very different build for me as we do not have Renaissance Faire's in Australia, so I was a bit lost on ideas to start with. ;)
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    What a fabulous Ren Faire, @Glenkarri!
    I especially love the little seating area outside, it looks really cozy and cute :). HUGE rec from here.
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Wonderful Ren Faire Glenkarri! I had to pop in to see what all you have been up to lately and see if I missed anything and there were a couple goodies that I have indeed missed and have now rec'd. Have a wonderful day!
    Hello DolphineQ and MeaganJo, lovely to see you here again. Thanks for the kinds words. I hope you are both well and that you enjoy a lovely Christmas and New Year for yourselves and your loved ones :)
    I have always loved the cliffside home lots in Sunset Valley, so after demolishing the current Cormorant I built Forest View for that Sim that wants to live in something different but with comforts and many fun items included.

FOREST VIEW
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8825309

Screenshot-7p_zpsbekoiixf.png

Screenshot-4_zps0mnarn4x.png

Screenshot-3_zpszsaifmpp.jpg

Screenshot_zpsrclaxqrb.png

Screenshot-8c_zpsorppjema.jpg

Screenshot-9_zpstxtkyphr.jpg

Screenshot-11a_zpsc4hrxkey.jpg

Screenshot-12_zpsylryugip.jpg

Screenshot-14_zpsdzxbmznr.png

Screenshot-13_zpszfyxjbuu.png

Screenshot-10_zpsscpf06kz.png

Screenshot-15_zpsrlzi1zij.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpsymo1desr.jpg

Screenshot-17_zpsbuqkqqax.png
    Forest View is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how it is built in to the cliff. The trees through the outdoors looks very nice! The terrains work looks very great ! Very nice front pathway! The lilypad pond and river looks very nice. The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! The picture of the pool room is very nice how sims will have the nice view of the light house whilst looking out through the windows at the views. They will have fun playing pool there. Nice study desk table nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book. The fireplace sitting area is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and armchairs in front of the fire having a chat. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room! The layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas looks very nice! The windows in the dining area look pretty. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst sitting at the table enjoying eating a meal
    The home is very nice! :)
    A DNA Request for an 8 bedroom home to suit any Sims 3 World

WILDASH PARK
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8836786

Screenshot-8_zpscxsi0kwi.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsxecvlgyq.jpg

Screenshot-32_zpsvcrtjpzs.jpg

Screenshot-31_zpsr7u4ad5z.jpg

Screenshot-15_zps3vu0q5ls.jpg

Screenshot-12_zpsbcb0poug.jpg

Screenshot-19_zpsf4ce85rw.jpg

Screenshot-20_zpsuagfqy2u.png

Screenshot-17_zpsospwgm6e.png

Screenshot-18_zpsdb9da1qh.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpsfytcibrv.jpg

Screenshot-22_zpssfp1vh7s.jpg

Screenshot-21_zpsi4oex4bv.png

Screenshot-26_zpsibuks3mh.jpg

Screenshot-27_zpsy6yi0rop.jpg

Screenshot-24_zpsdombb11i.png

Screenshot-25_zpsmnmirdrx.png

Screenshot-23_zpshvyzvxki.jpg

Screenshot-28_zpscj5ffv5j.jpg

Screenshot-29_zpsbeeu0sts.jpg

Screenshot-30_zpsjbvko0mt.png
    Wildash Park is a very nice home! :) The layout and exterior design of the home of the home is so very nice! Very nice roofing! The water fountain features in the front courtyard areas look very pretty! The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice pool patio! The water fountain looks nice on the edge of the pool going into the water. The playground area is very nice. Kids will have fun playing on the spring riders and swings and in the sand pit. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour scheme of the dining room looks very calming. The flowers in the room are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoying eating a meal at the dining table. The kitchen is very nice! The wall tiling gives a very nice look to the room. Very nice open plan layout of the living room. The sofas and armchairs look nice how they are placed there, in different areas of the room . Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv, reading a book in front of the fire or chatting, or enjoying listeming to the piano being played,Very nice furnishing of each of the eight bedrooms! The colour schemes of each of the bedrooms looks very nice! The pink colour schrme of the girls room looks pretty! The butteflies look nice on the wall. The red colour scheme, the cars wall pictures and the car themed bed in the boys bedroom look great! The blossoms and birds wall pattern in another bedroom looks very pretty. Sims will enjoy watching tv when in bed. Very nice separate ensuite room off from the bed area in the master suite! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there watching tv and reading a book from the bookcase or using the computer at the study desk table.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Well here you are again sweet Vicki throwing out those beautiful creations everywhere. Hugs and will Rec'd as soon as I hop back on the exchange.
    Hi Bree, thanks for dropping by, hope all is well with you and yours.......Hope those big snowstorms over there aren't causing you grief. ;)
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    This is such a gorgeous house!
    Thanks so much Swiftlover13

Here's a nice 3 bedroom modern for seaside living in Sunset Valley

SEASCAPE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8838715

Screenshot_zpsejp6z8im.png

Screenshot-8_zpsby7wlpm0.png

Screenshot-12_zpswszs2rdd.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpsbp5jfkb8.png

Screenshot-11_zpsbtiexoek.jpg

Screenshot-26_zpsn7ozwtae.jpg

Screenshot-25_zpsiwbofs9l.jpg

Screenshot-27_zpsomxswopv.jpg

Screenshot-23_zps58g4himy.png

Screenshot-24_zps274oxtnt.png

Screenshot-22_zpsrpjuchxi.jpg

Screenshot-20_zpsd5yint0n.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpsnaikk7y3.png

Screenshot-21_zpsrpdypxig.png

Screenshot-17_zpsvmmu89nm.jpg

[img][/img]
    Seascape is a very nice modern home! :) The exterior design and the layout of the home is very nice! Very nice roof covered front driveway! The plants, flowers and water fountain feature in the front area of the build looks very nice! The outdoors patio areas are very nice! Nice sitting areas through the outdoors areas. Very nice sunken outdoors dining table area! Sims will enjoy eating meals there in the outdoors air. Very nice pool and hot tub patio! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, resting in the hot tub, or relaxing poolside on the loungers in the sunshine. The furnishing of the interior of the home looks very nice. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen and dining areas. The grey and white colour scheme of the area looks nice. It is nice that there is a bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice sofa and armchairs sittings areas in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing there having a read of a book from the bookcases or chatting. The drafting table nook in the bedroom looks great! Sims will enjoy sketching on the table there,
    Oh dear. You've used some Generations content and a Store bath. These oversights are unforgiveable, so I'm afraid I hate the build and wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone (not even plums).

LOL JK! It's a very nice house that has everything I asked for (TLS Dining Table!)!
    Drat, Always so easy to slip in something from an EP you don't have, ah well probably only a kid's toy ..... and that bath, it is not marked with a Store indicator, but I liked it as it looked posh................ so sad to see these things ruined the entire build..........lol
    Apparently, the Generations content was the staircase. Anyway, thanks for the gorgeous house!
    edited January 2016
    Oh dear....that's right. :o I had started that particular build as a personal project using whatever I liked. As it was suitable for your request, I finished it for you, BUT, I forgot to alter the stairs. I hope the replacement stairs look OK. Sorry about that ......... So glad you like it, have fun in it.......... :)
    Post edited by Glenkarri on
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Oh dear....that's right. :o I had started that particular build as a personal project using whatever I liked. As it was suitable for your request, I finished it for you, BUT, I forgot to alter the stairs. I hope the replacement stairs look OK. Sorry about that ......... So glad you like it, have fun in it.......... :)

The replacement stairs are fine if I change the colour (seriously, brown?)
    Just had a party in the house. It's perfect for social gatherings
    Great to hear........ :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Your latest 3 creations are beautifully done @Glenkarri, as always. I especially like your Seascape house! All rec'd.