Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adam Slade: Birth of a Dynasty - A legacy story - Chapter D5 up 6 October 2013

... sort of :)

I'm not following all the rules of the 10 generation legacy challenge, but using the basic concept of a single character founding a lasting dynasty and, hopefully. staying true to the 'spirit' of the challenge.

Although this game and story started off as a fairly simple legacy challenge type story, I have got rather carried away and, from about the middle of the second generation, it has become much more a family drama and the story has pretty much taken over from the legacy gameplay and it's now more a soap opera type story about the ups and downs, the trials and tribulations, of the Slade family.

Find out in these (sometimes) exciting chapters :wink:

Generation One
    Chapter 1: Arrival
      Chapter 2: An Heir is Born
        Chapter 3: Brandon
        Generation Two
          Chapter 4: Challenging Brandon
            Chapter 5: Fallout
              Chapter 6: The Baby Effect?
                Chapter 7: Passing The Maternal Baton
                  Chapter 8: The New Mrs Slade
                    Chapter 9: A Tale of Two Boys
                      Chapter 10: I have a call for you
                        Chapter 11: Hunt for the Organism
                          Chapter 12: Cleo on Fire
                            Chapter 13: Dealing with Danger
                              Chapter 14: Two Days Out
                                Chapter 15: A Sympathetic Stranger
                                  Chapter 16: Moving On (part 1)
                                    Chapter 16: Moving On (part 2)
                                    Generation Three
                                      Chapter 17: Arrivals
                                        Chapter 18: News for Garett
                                          Chapter 19: Confusing Carl
                                            Chapter 20: Where hell is Twinbrook?
                                              Chapter 21: Confrontation
                                                Chapter 22: Crashing
                                                  Chapter 23: Photographs
                                                  Generation Zero (The founder's back story)
                                                    Chapter 24: Back to Twinbrook
                                                      Chapter 25: Sinbad's Offer
                                                        Chapter 26: Meeting Walter
                                                          Chapter 27 We Meet Again
                                                            Chapter 28: Room 223
                                                              Chapter 29: Scandal!
                                                                Chapter 30: Leaving The Past Behind
                                                                Generation Three (back to the main story!)
                                                                  Chapter 31: Expecting and Unexpected
                                                                    Chapter 32: Pascal's Conditions
                                                                      Chapter 33: A New Start
                                                                      Generation Four
                                                                        Chapter 34: A Desert Home
                                                                          Chapter 35: Seeking Advice
                                                                            Chapter 36: I Believe In You
                                                                              Chapter 37: Meetings Around Town
                                                                                Chapter 38: The Turning of Marisol
                                                                                Generation Four (reboot)
                                                                                  Chapter D1: Arrival
                                                                                    Chapter D2: Getting Familiar
                                                                                      Chapter D3: A New Skill
                                                                                        Chapter D4: Falling But Not Failing
                                                                                          Chapter D5: Peril In The Park

I have also added an info page where I've detailed all the family traits and, should they appeal, you can download each Slade generation.

This is my first attempt at both a challenge and creating a story. All comments or suggestions welcome :D

Adrian

Comments