Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    manicpot8tomanicpot8to Posts: 224 Member
    I'm sorry I was MIA yesterday but its orders to me eyeballs! managed to whip up a PP update for ya!
    ADiTlvl.png
    rC4SKrF.png
    2SfdhVz.png
    Claudia has been giving Tommy this side-eye :s

@ChuChuExpress
    a sweet sibling fun day!
    @DaniRose2143
    Yay Allegra! I love that! it so sweet and that my head cannon now
    @Lenny_Ogg
    great update! how were you able to get them dancing on the table is that a pose?
    @LeucosiaX
    I move everything to the cloud lol
    @luciusstorm
    not just you its insanely easy to get meanwhile my sims can never get empathy
    @RedDestiny92
    hot couple!
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 28
    @manicpot8to,
    Thank you!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,061 Member
    @manicpot8to heheh I know what Claudia needs to give her boys for christmas
    matching tshirts reading "requires constant supervision"

Emmeline Sterling-Rico had her young adult birthday!

Her roommates remembered
    (They had to use a wedding cake because you can't order birthday cakes, and you also can't put birthday candles on a wedding cake, but they made the best of it by ordering PURPLE with a pride topper)
    02-25-24-12-48-17-PM.png

It was a fun party
    02-25-24-12-57-54-PM.png

And concluded with a polar plunge in the river!
    02-25-24-1-07-15-PM.png

She got the Iceproof trait for her birthday :)
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,805 Member
    They grow up so fast @mightysprite Happy Birthday Emmeline Sterling-Rico! Looks like a fantastic party and best ever cake!

nice @manicpot8to you have to. Great photos and nice layout

love is in the air in springtime @ChuChuExpress. Congrats to the newly found love. it's raining like crazy in my game as well

very intrigued @DaniRose2143 Will read this chapter tonight!
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX,
    I'm slightly confused...
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @mightysprite thanks, they might be a little moodier cause work but I'll live :)
    @DaniRose2143 gotta love mystery ladies.

Since we got the patch starting with a new couple, all I did was take a photo of them in my fave pose cause I thought they came out so pretty, this is Salena and Chance.
    A1NLWilh.png

Spring patch- new couple @ChuChuExpress I have currently spring in my game and it is always raining
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX,
    Now I get it! Thank you for your comment!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @DaniRose2143 :)
    @LeucosiaX That's my couple lol
    @manicpot8to thanks! I'll need to add some more because rotate rotate rotate.

Gosh I swear no matter how many tiny nuggets(babies) they are still the cutest, the side eye, a way to talk in volumes the mind cannot comprehend..or something like that. :D

I didn't do much still setting up the save more seems like more of the gallery is working again so I may have to find some difficult builds to reupload so they hopefully aren't lost forever. Anyhow I did get most their skills set up and found an old house of mine for them.
    QW8YpPYh.png
    Got another pic of Chance I think he approves.

"Get my good side darling."

Hush...and don't talk to the camera.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    Today in Tomarang 🪷

1af30734dd9be6c02c62441afc0d08a21ffb8462.jpg
    b0c6e454e339f59b361e645866a7097bc5af868a.pnj

The Boys rode through the pouring rain across the bridge over to Koh Sahpa.
    And the horses stopped by a stilt house.
    Jack: "Are we going to stay here? Woah! When I showed Ji Ho the beach after he arrived, we saw a stilt house and we talked about how awesome they are and we asked Arturo if we can buy a lot here to build one..."
    Vlad: "Arturo told us. Kiyoshi, Jeb and I built it to make it up to you. It's not finished yet. You were only supposed to see it later. "
    (So that was their secret project!)

Kiyoshi built this house. For Jack.
    (Even Lunatic is stunned ^w^)
    37e707f18ee35a097bceaef410f3a7734124ec8a.jpg

👇 8 pics below the spoiler ⚠️
    So Jeb built this house. For Saiwa.
    Sai had put all his hopes in that circuit board because he has no idea how he is supposed to look Jeb in the eyes again after they 'agreed' that Sai should give in to a fake relationship with Kiyoshi to bring him back from the tree. Because they thought Kiyoshi is Saiwa's fated mate. But he wasn't.
    Saiwa stared into nowhere...
    Before Sai could follow these thoughts further he got distracted by the noise of the singing birds. Why are they so loud? Bird...
    (They really are so loud here ö.Ö')
    He has no idea how to go on.
    57497f482ded1343e81b459956e961ff09a6ca3e.jpg

Vlad: "Look after them and try to finish the rest."
    (Yeah I know. Who would trust crazy Jack with looking after anyone? Usually he is the one they need to look after and care for. But Vlad trusts him. Because he knows the Jack behind his disorders and antics (and the ones who know adult Jack from our other stories know it too :3) And he knows that he can rely on him when it comes to it.)
    Jack: "You're leaving? What about the Bond?"
    Vlad: "Jeb and Kiyoshi need me. They are broken too. I will feel it when it's due to charge the Bond."
    12a2b7c2d722115530781784ee415774262e3fd1.jpg

Jack: "When you feel it Ji Ho already suffers. He has the deeper connection to the Bond. Don't let him beg for it. The intervals are always the same when you don't use it's magic. Just come here in time and do it."
    Vlad: "Uhm. Ok."
    Vlad and his foolish pride and reluctance. Luci had been bolder... And Ji Ho often said that he doesn't mind being touched by Vlad.
    2b27c8fe539496d62ca5b75c455134c5a33b25c6.jpg

Then it was time for Vlad to leave - to look after Jeb and Kiyoshi...
    He is hesitating.
    6da14651a39d4760bbb222fbbec53d3bca94dcaa.jpg

Jack took Saiwa inside to give them time to get their stuff together. Oh my, after everything they already did with each other they still behave like this...

Vlad: "The Bond. I will be back before..."
    Ji Ho: "Ok."
    d9c06aac0e59dd3209a1ba9143e651f6dcc1683a.jpg

They held on to each other a bit longer than usual. Maybe the Bond hates it to see them apart or maybe they will miss each other. Who knows?
    f5d203884fda5487b9aaf3f17000121e54df7b50.jpg

Vlad left and Ji Ho went inside.
    Ji Ho: "Oh. He's already sleeping... I hope he changes his mind about Tiny Can. I could really need some help from a therapist. Even if it's only an AI."
    Jack: "An AI is even better! He knows everything and is always up to date with the latest research and discoveries! He must have scanned countless articles, diagnoses, therapy approaches, research papers... I'm so ready to try it and get stuff fixed in my furry brain."
    953b013e10b4b5a0cb7aa4f3c14ee8b8d067682d.jpg

They sighed and turned around to take in the view.
    And just across the river there was the stilt house they had admired a few weeks ago.
    But the one Kiyoshi, Vlad and Jeb built is so much more beautiful. Because they built it with love 💞
    3eeaa37bb31dfe6e000b110af8130207691a93ab.jpg

'There's a message in the wild
    And I'm sending you this signal tonight
    You don't know how desperate I've become
    And it looks like I'm losing this fight

In your world I have no meaning
    Though I'm trying hard to understand
    And it's my heart that's breaking
    Down this long distance line tonight

But I ain't missing you at all
    Since you've been gone away
    I ain't missing you
    No matter what I might say'

Missing You - John Waite
    👆
    Story Thread with this post 👉 here at the forum.

And Jack from their first year together thinks that it's finally about time to kill his fated mate Kiyoshi for torturing them at the Lab... ö.Ö'
    All new Episodes 👉 here at the forum.
    5feb7b741c1240ddad26bc262d375e3e286ded2d.jpg
    fa4d4bc1a89d13a84a7f8910f663eab2705f9116.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,135 Member
    edited February 28
    @RedDestiny92
    Love the looks for Salena and Chance! When you find that poses or whatever that works, rock it!😁

@LeucosiaX 😎😎😎

@mightysprite 🌈🏳️‍🌈Love the Pride topper! Go Emmeline!🏳️‍🌈🌈

@manicpot8to
    That picture of Mason smiling at mama is everything!🥰 I love that Claudia, Tommy, and Mason had a lovely Sunday afternoon, but that look on Claudia's face..."You think you're sooo smooth. Uhuh, you ain't fooling me T. Mama on to yo game."

My gameplay is ahead of the story with Venessa and Allegra, but mmmlmm, where there's smoke, there's fire.

Now that I have a new chapter of Tartosan Sun out in the world before I get to work on another for next week, I thought I'd spend a little time today with The Lady Mimi. For those who haven't met The Lady Mimi, she is Mimi Eleganza's drag persona. She took her friend, Mimi on a shopping trip to spruce up her wardrobe.

"Muuuah!💋 Hello my lovelies!"

IumuCmd.png

"I'm trying to think, how long has it been since we've seen each other?"

jszxBIi.png

"Well however long it's been it's been too long! But the wait is over!"

wrZaMJQ.png

"I know you've been showing my girl Mimi lots of love and I wanted to say thank you. She's a doll and I love seeing her happy. Lately she's been the happiest I've ever seen her."

uVpalaw.png

In order to be so happy she had to say goodbye to someone. His name was Johnny. Sometimes it was Johnny Landgraab. Other times it was Johnny Zest. It didn't matter which name he used, he couldn't find a place in the world or true happiness, unless Mimi shined. When she shined he was truly happy, but she couldn't shine unless he stepped aside. Since Mimi's happiness was all that made him happy, and since he had to step aside in order for Mimi to be happy that's what he did. It's Mimi's world now and as such she needs some new looks and I took her shopping. She wanted to show off a few of those looks.
    6pUs3mE.png
    lL4pjRy.png
    PZTAkJ0.png
    LXblZSv.png

"Isn't she beautiful? This won't be the last time I take her shopping. Oh no, every girl needs some retail therapy now and then. Until next time, stay beautiful my lovelies! Muuah!💋
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,111 Member
    I had to crazy idea to try and catch up before the forums go down, and I don’t think that’s going to be possible now. 😭 So many amazing things getting updated here! I promise guys, once the new forums are up, I’m going to binge on all the updates! Make it into a party for the day or something!

I’ll still see how much I can catch up on if I can figure out which page I left off at.
  • Options
    edited February 29
    While Catalina was inside meeting Alexis’ mother, she was outside playing with Pico.
    “Look at this toy, my dad mailed you Pico.”ftVXk4A.png
    It’s a drumstick🍗 😂 eMyxxvs.png Pico approves WzvIDd9.png

Apparently there are hidden clans of vampires hidden all around. Even in Chestnut Ridge, there was one following Cat in broad daylight 💀 You’d think she’d be subtle…LONnD1R.png
    I followed her run around the map cause she had trails of spark and fumes emitting off her body. caTLiEu.png I was following her for about 2 minutes before she went down a familiar path. “Excuse you?!?!?” XnV5M7N.png Thankfully no one was home and she ended up leaving…alive. Kinda wanted to see a vampire die from sunlight😅

This reminds me of my console days when I had 8 mermen representing 8 different tail colors, White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Orange, Pink, and Purple… should probably save that legacy challenge I created.

Anyways, my red tail merman called a rain storm in San Myshuno because a vampire was standing in the sun of the art district. 😂 And yes, if a Mer Sim calls a rain storm, you can save your Vampires from death by sunlight.

During Damion’s Early days, I learned that Vampires can go out during daytime if it’s cloudy.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    edited February 28
    Whoo I was able to grab a quick Terrible Tommy (TT) update! Turns out Jesmider posted it on Social Media.

Tommy took Mason upstairs, but he still wasn't ready to face Claudia. He hadn't come up with a decent excuse for his night out, and she was clearly not in the best mood, so he figured it was safest to steer clear of her for a bit.

Heading back downstairs, he could've sworn he spotted his buddy Malcolm. They had a good chat going when suddenly, he noticed Arun. Turns out, Jesmider had shown him a picture of Tommy and Arun having what looked like a pretty cozy chat in the hallway.

Tommy felt a surge of possessiveness – Claudia was his wife, after all! He cornered Arun, who initially tried to act cool, but he knew exactly what this was about. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you, Jes! The confrontation went pretty much as expected, but Arun was relieved he only got a shove. He knew he and Claudia needed to dial down their friendly banter, especially if it meant avoiding any Tommy drama. That guy was nothing but trouble!
    ar7dvDT.png

@DaniRose2143
    Cannot wait for another update I'm living for ALL your sims right now, especially Danielle and Londyn. I think the way things are going things are probably about to come to a head!

@mightysprite
    OMG that would be perfect. Brr a braver gal than I. would not catch me dead swimming when it's cold

@RedDestiny92
    he reminds me of an actor and I can't quite place it! yes! Claudia is definitely still upset about Tommy's night out.
    Post edited by manicpot8to on
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    edited February 28
    @manicpot8to Things are building towards a meltdown.😲 I feel like I need a lawn chair to watch the impending fireworks from.🎆

Thank you😁 I do have a nice collection of girl bosses if I do say so myself. I'm not sure if you've met Anna and Rayvn yet. I was going to get some shots for another chapter of Tartosan Sun sometime next week, but I might be able to find them first. Anna is a vampire with Danielle's sweet, caring personality and yet a whole lot of Londyn's fierceness. I'll go do some digging through my Imgur and find some pictures of Anna and Ray.
  • Options
    my game automatically updated without asking me yesterday. I was wondering why.
    I did not get the shopping cart at all. And Now it ask me for the updateUsMGf6b.pngShould I update? The stuck on residential rental was fixed
  • Options
    edited February 29
    @manicpot8to Anna started out as Inna Cents. I did a handful of small changes, created a new backstory, and Anna Eros was born. Anna and her husband, the now dead Karoly Eros, were held captive in Forgotten Hollow by the thoroughly evil Elle DeVampiro and Lilith Vatore who by the way run Forgotten Hollow. Oh yeah, my murderous clan of vampires is a matriarchy.💄💅🧛🏻‍♀️👸🏻

Forgotten Hollow is a village trapped in the 19th century. When Rayvn Nash and Judith Ward arrive they're looking for locations to shoot a vampire movie. They think the locals are just a bunch of cos-players who take their hobby very seriously. They soon learn these aren't cos-players, but real vampires. They've now been kidnapped with no hope for rescue until they meet Anna. Anna befriends Ray immediately, and Judith much later on. They band together, Ray and Anna band together, and all three escape but not without a fight. Anna in her grief and rage defeats Elle completing their escape. Now Anna finds herself thrust 200 years into the future in less than two hours. She's awestruck, frightened, and leaning on her friend Ray to help her make sense of her new world. Anna's strong and in spite of her fear is absolutely enjoying life in the modern world thanks to Ray, who quietly thinks she may be falling in love with Anna.

The start of a beautiful friendship...
    Pzs5kEf.png

Ray gifts some new clothes to Anna who, thanks to technology, gets to see what she looks like for the first time in 250 years...
    nv5bdJz.png
    pDqzvHL.png

Anna learns her husband Karoly is dead. She's broken...

MYVDtOa.png

No she isn't and Elle feels her rage...

fkoez7H.png
    IGJRG6z.png
    QYyyGca.png
    7MgwwzZ.png
    DIra138.png
    NWeY8rN.png

She moves in for the kill...
    aVAakwo.png

...but she spares Elle's life. Elle is a monster, Anna isn't.

• Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,716 Member
    @LeucosiaX, I'm guessing that would be the update to fix the things caused by yesterday's update. :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX, I'm guessing that would be the update to fix the things caused by yesterday's update. :)
    @luciusstorm
    oh, I missed the announcement. Did they fix it already. Havent been on forum much today was busy with stuff. I just caught it says I wouldnt be able to play until I update- so no choice
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,716 Member
    @LeucosiaX, the patch notes haven't dropped yet but EA_Cade announced it over the Patch thread.

I don't know about your setup but you should probably be able to play in offline mode, which would mean you don't have load the patches until you are ready. That's what I do, because I have mods and I dread patch days.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    edited February 29
    I just went back and edited my comment. I typed death by sunlike… you know that sunlight that like comes from what you like. 😜

Edit: after typing this out I must say:

Curses Auto Correct! How do you confuse sunlike and sunlight?
  • Options
    edited February 29
    ty@luciusstorm for the info and link! happy there is no shopping cart. that was fast. I never actually got it because the ui glitch but wonderful
    BiCOTI4.jpeg
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Cut her!! ehem sorry no idea what came over me. Ah Anna you're a kinder gal than I! You're making me want to go make a whole clan of vampiresses.
    it really is. Idk if they'll survive the fallout!

28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    edited February 29
    @manicpot8to Go for it! I'd love to see another clan of powerful vampiresses! I'm here for all of that!

I just had to go spend a little more time with The Lady Mimi before I call it a night. Here she is, The Queen, in her court! She has them eating out of the palm of her hand...

m6j8oL2.png

Pouring her heart out...

B4erqqU.png

The finale...

1CDbOdI.png
    vYxYEfc.png

Her last set of the night is done, but it's only 2:30am in Del Sol Valley, the night's still young. Go dance the night away on the roof top dance floor then...
    U94dBOs.png
    8snR4Vs.png
    2R0vXAm.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,091 Member
    New to the Sims 4 side of the website. Hello everyone ^_^

02-28-24-11-44-35-PM.png
    Melanie just moved into Gracey Manor(Haunted Mansion Disney) and met the resident ghost.

02-28-24-11-45-37-PM.png
    Typical night at the mansion communicating.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @DaniRose2143 absolutely they made me want to make over some people ha.

I really like the vampire story she was working both looks and you really saw her character come out then, gotta love it.
    @manicpot8to Tommy gives me mixed feelings, should I feel bad or throw sticks at him? Who knows which and who knows why :D I wonder which actor, ha she should be.
    @GraceyManor hello and welcome, hope you enjoy it, nice pics :) I love the ghosts.
    mmkay once again I have collected many pics, and will just split them up and block them out later. I just had so many points to get to, not doing much cause I'm setting it up still.

WXPJNQWh.png
    Chance had gotten up to do something and when he returned I happened to move the camera and caught this which seemed perfect.

"Doing something sweetie?" Salena asked.

"Er...well I was gonna....practice sitting..for you I mean with you."

her gaze narrowed the look of evil digging into his soul.

"I mean......coming dear."
    cocEYAQh.png

See she's as cool as a cucumber...when cuddles are involved. :*

After this I put down my dark themed apartment building and instead of letting Vlad own it I just filled it with some goths I have, not just the Goths themselves.
    O4EaAWqh.png
    Bella and Macy are fairly different types of goth it seems.
    DMI9NFDh.png
    Mmkay..so are their husbands, they were becoming fast friends all the same.
    smtia8ph.png
    most of their neighbors and Caleb joined them for the welcome wagon and he was feeling a little overwhelmed but he tried his best to stay in the conversation since Macy was having such a good time. She even liked the fruitcake that the Goth's brought. It's been a while since I had a sim like that "gift".
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top