Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy the Home Chef Hustle SP?

Comments

• Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Immediately
    Probably within the week of release, after pay day.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Immediately
    Yes on day one.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited September 2023
    Undecided
    I'm kind of putting packs and kits on "sounds fun, maybe one glorious day I shall buy it" list since GrT

mostly because I still need to get computer upgraded first to run the game properly no worries and I've yet to gather the funds and mental energy needed for such task

but also because I have lots of irl things I really have to get done lately and I'm trying to not get distracted by my sims too much :sweat_smile: cause the moment i start simming none of that is getting done :lol:

soo yeah, not day 1 purchase for me unfortunately but I am hoping to buy it eventually

...unless by that time theres like 50 eps and gps and im too broke constantly lmao hence, undecided leaving it up to stars, watcher, fate, giant gnomes or whatever

oh well, maybe it'll be on sale by the time im less broke who knows
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    It's complicated
    I will buy it, but since Wedding Fiasco pack I always wait a bit first to see if it works properly. I also need to catch up and get the last 2 kits.

Depending on cost, I may get all 3 together. I can't even remember the price of a stuff pack, it's been so long. Never thought we'd ever see one again, they proved me wrong lol.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Immediately
    I will buy it, but since Wedding Fiasco pack I always wait a bit first to see if it works properly. I also need to catch up and get the last 2 kits.

Depending on cost, I may get all 3 together. I can't even remember the price of a stuff pack, it's been so long. Never thought we'd ever see one again, they proved me wrong lol.

I think they cost 9.99 Dollars/Euros.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,357 Member
    Immediately
    Well, probably not immediately immediately. At some convenient point in the future. But I don't always wait for sales on stuff packs if I want them enough.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    It's complicated
    I've sworn not to buy anything until the milestones bug is fixed (but if it takes very long I may give up and buy my dream pack horse ranch and then maybe some...)
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Immediately
    Yes I like the look of this pack so far. I’m more excited for this than the horse ranch one which I’ve not bought.
  • Options
    brizgalbrizgal Posts: 147 Member
    Immediately
    But mainly for the filter and the pizza oven.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    No
    No - it's not my first choice theme-wise. But I'm still happy with the horse ranch pack, so I won't be bored :smile:
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Immediately
    brizgal wrote: »
    But mainly for the filter and the pizza oven.

Filter is base game
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Immediately
    I've been mainly spending time on other games this year, but this pack has some interesting looking CAS items and is focused on cooking. So no chance I'll be able to resist. :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Immediately
    oh yes
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited September 2023
    Immediately
    Yes, I’ve missed stuff packs
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Immediately
    I noticed that yes, this is indeed a "stuff" pack. <3

Yes, I will buy immediately, and thank my lucky stars it's something I really like.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    It's complicated

Indeed. It IS complicated.

On the one hand, I don’t really use modern kitchen appliances in the sims. I don’t spend much time in the kitchen.
    On the other hand…

…I do have this sweet couple, an elderly husband and wife, Henry & Abigail Higginbottom. Both are ancient and rather lovely, quiet folks.
    I gifted the wife an ice cream machine years ago and she was so delighted, she’s absolutely obsessed with the thing. Good old Henry doesn’t care one way or another, he just eats whatever happens to be available at the table or in the fridge or on top of the darn half wall, but dear Abigail…she just loves having a good time in that kitchen. Without my help of course. She tends to do her own thing. I hardly ever get involved. I sometimes have to force her to go to sleep, that’s all. The woman is unstoppable. I’m surprised she’s still alive. But I’m also very happy about that.

Out of my many sims that live across the worlds, Abigail is the only sim with a special appliance, with an ice cream machine.

Me? No, I would never buy that peculiar looking pizza mouth or mixer device or waffle iron for myself. I would solely buy this pack for Abigail. She’d be mixing and baking cupcakes and ironing waffles all day long while old Henry plays jazz on his piano and their young were-grandson, Alex, who happens to stay with them for a while, gets up to all kinds of shenanigans with his weirdo club mates.

Now…would Abigail even notice if I simply decided to just…not buy this pack?
    Nah. 🤭

One other thing that has me on the fence though, are the bandana hair styles for both males and females. I really like them. I wish they were part of a kit.
    Just kiddin.
    My foot soldiers and pirates would appreciate some additional bandana wear.

I shall stop waffling. I’m not in a hurry. I’ll go wherever the impulse takes me.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    It's complicated
    Normally, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. But between new mattresses and paying to cart off the old mattresses, real life has cost a bundle this month. The question for me is whether this is something I'm willing to work overtime for. And I don't know about that yet.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Waiting for a sale
    I was torn between immediately and waiting for a sale. It won't be immediately but stuff pack sales are rare and it'll be awhile and I probably won't wait that long either. It's just a really busy time for me right now so I haven't played as much as I want to and I may as well wait a bit in case there is a sale before I can really get in again haha
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Undecided
    As usual waiting for the reports on exactly what is in it and how much of a buggy mess it is. It looks good, but so did all the bug fests we've been saddled with the past few years.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Immediately
    Yes, I should be getting it by the second of October. I have a friend visiting this week who won’t be leaving till October 1st, and it will give me the chance to find out if there are any major bugs that affect my game first too. I am really excited that stuff packs are back and some of my sims are really going to enjoy that pizza oven especially, and being able to make and sell things on the spot. I’m wondering if we will be able to put our popcorn makers, ice cream makers, microwaves and coffee makers in our inventory to use on the spot too.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Undecided
    I don't know. What's in it?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    It's complicated
    @PlayerSinger2010 Pizza oven, waffle maker, stand mixer.

You can watch the reveal trailer here.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Undecided
    @PlayerSinger2010 Pizza oven, waffle maker, stand mixer.

You can watch the reveal trailer here.

Thank you! I never got a notification for it on Youtube, how strange!
  • Options
    The_MercuriaThe_Mercuria Posts: 159 Member
    Immediately

I always say that I'll wait but I know that I'll get it right away. I don't even know when it'll be released. LOL
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Waiting for a sale
    Most likely to buy on sale. I'll probably wait for a few reviews and see what the community thinks first :smiley:
    giphy.gif