Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horses in Del Sol Valley

I want to build a celebrity mansion in Del Sol Valley and put in a fancy horse stable. You think that will work? I hope horses walk around that area where the mansions are.

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    I want to build a celebrity mansion in Del Sol Valley and put in a fancy horse stable. You think that will work? I hope horses walk around that area where the mansions are.

All I can tell you is that I gave Judith Ward a horse, and he has a very fancy room inside the house.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,585 Member
    Horse walkbys are confined to Chestnut Ridge.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    I've turned all 3 Celebrity mansions into ranches. It gives me a good reason to use the fancier English riding cloths.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    Yes this will work just fine 🐎
    Horses can easily roam around/between the lots and can go wherever Sims can go in the landscape (if it doesn't involve stairs ;))

a8b3b5c9c61126f35a0a222f739db63b72db6999.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    metmichallicametmichallica Posts: 45 Member
    I have a question so you could put horses in other worlds? Thank you.

Michelle
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,409 Member
    I have a question so you could put horses in other worlds? Thank you.

Michelle

Yes, like cats and dogs.
  • Options
    jolly1995jolly1995 Posts: 27 Member
    Horses can be in every world, but I think its mostly for the new world that there will be neighbours with horses.
    Like, I rarely see any cats or dogs outside Brindletown Bay (couldnt remember the correct name of the world, i think)
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,108 Member
    jolly1995 wrote: »
    Horses can be in every world, but I think its mostly for the new world that there will be neighbours with horses.
    Like, I rarely see any cats or dogs outside Brindletown Bay (couldnt remember the correct name of the world, i think)

I have a mod that allows dog owners in other worlds to walk their dogs. works really well.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,691 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    jolly1995 wrote: »

I have a mod that allows dog owners in other worlds to walk their dogs. works really well.

Oh, I might need to look up that mod! I only have a mod that spawns a few strays in any world, dogowner+dog would be even nicer, especially if they use the lace.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,585 Member
    They do, it's called dowalkersinotherworlds and can be found here:
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=12
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen