Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How did you vote for the newest (May 2023) kit poll?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    Goth CAS and medieval build
    On the clothing side, we have plenty of colorful clothing. So I voted for the Goth stuff.

As for the build side, between Get to Work's aliens and technology, Get Famous's sleep pods and sci-fi aesthetics, Discover University's Servos, and Journey to Batuu's Star Wars stuff, we have a lot, and I mean a LOT of stuff for Sci-Fi already in the game! That, and the fact I've wanted a medieval pack for ages, made the medieval choice a no-brainer. (That said, I REALLY hope it isn't JUST a build kit, and has some gameplay too. Fencing is a must!)
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I voted for Goth CAS and medieval build kits, but I really hope we later get a stuff pack or game pack with medieval game play.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Rainbow CAS and medieval build
    I went with the rainbow one I thought it looked good.

I’m sensing that people who don’t like kits and probably won’t buy it are voting for the goth one though. I think goth/medieval will win the poll.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Rainbow CAS and futuristic build
    I wasn't a big fan of any of the options but I find I need all the colour I can get in my life now so went with rainbow.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Goth CAS and futuristic build
    I love the CAS, Objects & High School cheat Traits. I also like Copperdale world & Bubba Tea.🥰😛😉
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I really would like to get both build kits. I would like for my sims to living in a setting in another time, either past or future.

I don't care as much about the cas, but I think we already have a lot of bright colourful clothing so goth seems more needed in the game.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,040 Member
    None of these appealed much to me, but as people has pointed out, we have a lot of really colorful clothing already, and could use more cool dark clothes, so I went with that.

When it came to the BB I went medieval because I thought that would fit best with some of what we have. A kit is so small that it won't offer enough on its own, but a kit that complements things we already have and expand on it could be useful.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I was hoping futuristic would get the most votes, so they would fix the ceiling for the curved walls. Now I don't think there will be a fix.

I was thinking $5 for another glass window, (making magic came with one) and maybe a mote drawbridge. Nah. $5 for a fix on the ceilings in curved walls, take my money EA.
  • Options
    I was also hoping Futuristic Castle would’ve won. Oh well.😢
    At least the Goth CAS is winning.
    Hopefully they’ll be many different very dark colours for the clothing.😎
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited May 2023
    Goth CAS and medieval build weren't my choices but I could use these themes with GP04 Vampires, GP08 Realm of Magic and Windenburg.

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited May 2023
    Unless I've missed something we don't know yet what actually won
    forums is just part of the player base but I am hoping that the big support of Goth theme means that at least, got picked

as for second kit I will be happy with whichever we get I really feel like both themes are a need.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited May 2023
    There was a poll?

Found it!
    Post edited by Anmirla on
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Rainbow CAS and medieval build
    I'm already resigned to Goth winning and thinking of ways to incorporate it into my gameplay. Will probably focus on the teen in my household.

When life gives you lemons, make lemon cupcakes. 🧁

According to a poll on Sims Community out of 12,000 votes:

CAS
    Rainbow 23%
    Goth. 77%

Build Buy
    Medieval 64%
    Futuristic 36%
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    Well after the Medieval Kit we'll need a Prince and Princess Lifestyle EP. I would like to explore the royal life.

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Well after the Medieval Kit we'll need a Prince and Princess Lifestyle EP. I would like to explore the royal life.

I know it won't happen, but in addition to the build kit and goth, they could make prince, princess, knight outfits and have playable prince and princess characters somewhat using the celebrity system, maybe, as a way of elevating them above other sims if they can't find a way to do it otherwise and maybe include that in a free update to the kit.
  • Options
    Actually, there is already Knight Outfits in the game. It's in Get Together Pack. Also, a Royal Crown is in High School Pack.
    So, all we are missing in the game is Royal Robes, Medieval Royal Dresses, Medieval Royal Men's Outfits, Medieval Peasant Outfits, Medieval Prince & Princess Hats, Medieval Peasant Hats & so forth. ;)