Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,278 Member
    Another Prom night, and will Jamie's look be better this time around?

2.37 Fate

8Q5zlsQ.png
    image.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i think its been 3 days since my ast update. noel and lauren want a divorce for christmas so picking the story up again after christmas they still aren't speaking to each other so i don't know how things like custody will work poor adrien hasn't been born the last two attempts cause his future parents can't stand each other.i wonder if its future if he gets left out cause his parents are beng childish
  • Options
    So the Katz family has experienced Harvestfest, which was very different from the first one Brokk experienced as a child. 2.38 Harvestfest

Shucolj.png
    image.png
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Life goes in a new, unexpected direction for the Katz family in 2.39 New Venture
    Post edited by SimTresa on
    image.png
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Back with another slightly shorter chapter, trying to flesh out Mariam a bit.

2.40 Pirate Mariam

9Bx6AGI.png
    image.png
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    One more before Christmas. I'm going to try to get the Winterfest chapter out after, seems fitting.

2.41 Thin Ice

EhzB72Q.png
    image.png
  • Options
    And here's the Winterfest chapter of Box of Chocolates.

2.42 Merry Winterfest
    image.png
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Do any of you WordPress users think you'll be participating in Bloganuary ( https://wordpress.com/blog/2022/12/07/welcome-back-bloganuary/ ) this year?

I think I'll do it, adapting the prompts to fit my legacy. Or at least, I'll try to do a post a day during January.

I think it might be a fun challenge!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Looks interesting. I'm not always good at writing to prompts, but I might try some.
    image.png
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,556 Member
    One last chapter before the new year...George, as Beulah, has charmed Geoffrey Landgraab...but will he, I mean 'she', have the same effect on Nancy and Malcolm? Chapter 180: Situation Vacant.

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2022/12/chapter-180-situation-vacant.html

70ikKfF.png
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello, friends! Here's the newest chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 70: Gods and Ends
    CfxxaSS.jpg

Even cosmic beings get tricked sometimes. Reconciliations are attempted.

I hope you all stay safe and healthy! Have a good time! And happy holidays!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    After four months (sorry!) I'm back with an update! As you might know, I was planning to wrap this story up at the end of the year. All of my plans are still the same, progress is just delayed because... life. I'm hoping to finish in the first quarter of 2023, fingers crossed! There's only a handful of chapters left to go!

That being said, here's Chapter 112, which was meant for Halloween. Now it's after Christmas. Whoops.

Bqtc5rR.png
    Click here to read!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I think with DoH, I'm likely to get to 100 chapters before the next generation takes over, but I think I'm going to go into Generation Two when Princess Thaleia becomes a young adult. Otherwise, it'll be a while before we get anything from her at all. Has anyone else had to change their plans midway through a story because of gameplay?
  • Options
    I think with DoH, I'm likely to get to 100 chapters before the next generation takes over, but I think I'm going to go into Generation Two when Princess Thaleia becomes a young adult. Otherwise, it'll be a while before we get anything from her at all. Has anyone else had to change their plans midway through a story because of gameplay?

Well it was closer to the end than midway, but I did have generation three of one generation start ealy when the heir's parents died while he was still a teen. I knew it was going to be close, but still hadn't expected it to happen when it did.
    image.png
  • Options
    Back to the Henriques Chronicles and my first attempt at a bloganuary entry. I was supposed to have one more screenshot, which was to be the one that went with the prompt, but aparently I forgot to actually take it. So I had to improvise. Hope it works.

2.30 Politics and Family

yyB241l.png
    image.png
  • Options
    So even though I have three ongoing legacies, I just had a new idea that I wrote down so I wouldn't forget. Probably won't start the challenge myself for a while, but I wanted to share in case anyone's interested. Monday's Child Legacy Challenge.
    image.png
  • Options
    Andn here's my latest chapter of the Henriques Chronicles: 2.31 Visiting
    image.png
  • Options
    Happy New Year, everybody. In today's chapter Suzy delves further into the mystery of who owned her new house before she moved in and Neil tries to help Andre overcome his bad luck in finding a girlfriend. Chapter 181: Goode's Luck

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2023/01/chapter-181-goodes-luck.html

KanzAIW.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,787 Member
    7,11 chapter It's going to take me awhile to get to Interlude and the other chapters due to me doing a different legacy in the other save to get it up to the time period in the main save

cTWGI59.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    You know how it is...

You're looking for some specific cc to add to your story and instead of finding what you're looking for you find something else that's awesome and ideal. In this case I found a men's double button shirt with billowy sleeves and cuffs. And it's just one short trip into CAS to create these Sixties icons: Hey, hey, it's The Monkees.

mEr9l1I.jpg

...and this is where all the Gen Z readers are thinking "who are The Monkees?"
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    You know how it is...

You're looking for some specific cc to add to your story and instead of finding what you're looking for you find something else that's awesome and ideal. In this case I found a men's double button shirt with billowy sleeves and cuffs. And it's just one short trip into CAS to create these Sixties icons: Hey, hey, it's The Monkees.

mEr9l1I.jpg

...and this is where all the Gen Z readers are thinking "who are The Monkees?"

This brought a huge smile to my face! Saturday mornings with The Monkees!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Back with another chapter of Henriques Chronicles. Espe's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 donor surprised me by showing up.
    2.32 Toddlers, puppies and more.

77LB2g3.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Introducing Patches. Now, my game froze at the end of this day and I had to force quit, which means I lost a whole day. I di my best to recreate Patches in CAS, but since he's a mix, the results aren't exactly the same. You may notice some differences next chapter. I think the new Patches has more prominent spots, especially on his ears.

Pully Love

1IGkUBm.png
    image.png
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    So it looks like the Henriques save is broken or something. Keeps randomly freezing on me. I discovered by accident that it will eventually unfreeze on its own, but if that's going to become a habit, it's going to get annoying fast. And will really slow down my gameplay. Considering just ending the legacy instead of trying to move 20 plus sims to a new save on the chance it'll work better.
    No idea what changed all of a sudden.
    Post edited by SimTresa on
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top