The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights July 1st- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
July 1st- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers,

It's Friday again and this is our first Friday Highlights in July! \o/ Time for me to show you some discussions that have caught my eye while reading the forums over the last few days! Ready? Letsssgooooo!

💠The Sims 4: High School Years EP launches July 28th! Click here to find out more!

5341bqh4de46.png
'Tommie & Elle'. This beautiful moment was captured by @Sunnyyesjams, and shared here.

🔸Today's pic selection, accompanies a wonderful story about a celebrity singer that has experienced a lot of drama, so he decides to start over. Without further spoilers, this is a narrative worth checking and I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did!

🔹Time to discuss our "favourite" ghost, Mr. Claude René Duplantier Guidry, aka, Guidry! 👻. I find it hard to believe that @Gamer_34567544 would be the only one that believes this afterlife icon can be seriously annoying from time to time :smiley:. Let's see what you guys have to say about this one: "Zip it, Guildry"!

🔸Moving on to building, I'd like to feature another great creator: @ThaPhoenix1, who designed the stunning 'Moonwood Lodge' and shared it in our 'Share your newest the sims 4 creations here!' thread. Your cabin is lovely, modern, and that fireplace has given it such cosy touch that every Simmer deserve. Well done! 🏘️💖

🔹Since the new pack 'High School Years' was announced, I've seen a few threads where Simmers are already thinking about future storylines. Making plans sounds like a great way to wait for this EP, so while we do that, we can also help @luciusstorm to decide: 'Hold a story for new high school pack?'- I'm sure your votes will be much appreciated :wink:

🔸Last but not least, any The Sims 3 players around? 'What do you do in the sims 3?' Are you taking up any challenges, sticking with one household and story, focusing on building or anything else? Myself and @ImmyQuokka, would love to get some updates!

And with that, I'm ready for your comments, make use of that blue button below! ;)

Happy Simming weekend,
-Mari

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments