Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Siobhan Day's Husband Hunt

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    Hahaha, that was hilarious! And a lot of fun to watch - hotties figuratively and literally! :D And really sweet to see your other sims just hanging out at the restaurant :) Congrats to the gorgeous Elijah!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wralai wrote: »
    So many fires! XD
    I just skipped to the end because I cant watch the full thing right now.

Gotcha...well that's where most of the action happened...
    Wow, Pammie, just wow! That was a fiery competition!

As usual, my thoughts
    I was rooting for Elijah (because he's tall) and Cruz (because he's a bro like Siobhan). Wow, Matthew just won't leave Siobhan alone with those two texts. He must really love her! :wink: I was shouting at the screen, saying, "Siobhan's busy right now! Call her later!" Nice to see Jackson, Winter, and the mini version of Siobhan. LOL! Whoops. Lots of fires! I'm glad no one died from the fires! Only the first house had no fires! Funny that they occured in the second and third houses! Congrats to Elijah for moving on to the final round!

Very fiery...

.I don't know what makes things catch on fire like that! Matthew is very annoying atm...he did that at the second house, too, but the calls got cut...

I was so worried Luka and Cruz were goners. Actually when they disappeared for a split second, I thought they were toast.
    thanks for watching!
    Oh my gosh, I died at the fire part!! I love these videos :D. Congrats to the winner, your sim is a total charmer!
    I'm totally gonna enter sims with higher skill levels next time (as in, my SuperSim haha)

I felt bad Cruz didn't get more time with Siobhan. She seemed to like him and he's soooo handsome! Yes...that sounds like a great plan for next time.
    I feel like Stella might be one of Siobhan's friends- she's a Bro!
    Ayden has no skills, but he might have a good chance, depending on the skills of the others in House Five.

Yes, it all depends on charisma since she's a bro...
    I'm actually glad that Elijah won! I think it would be great if you came up with a bunch of stories that he would tell about why he has a burnt guitar, each as ridiculous and far-fetched the first! :D
    Lol! Yes...that burnt guitar will make it in...ha! I'm sad about Luka...getting singed and off on the wrong foot...sigh...

Alpha8 wrote: »
    Aww.. I was rooting for Cruz (and Tobi of course)! In the end, I must admit that Elijah has some style and the looks ;)

I'm wondering if the hotties that didn't win will still appear in the story? I understand if no, it's kind of hard to give everyone a role!

The videos are so entertaining, wish we had more of them!
    Poor Tobi...she would get angry at him for no reason
    !

Some hotties will appear. Once this is done, I'll take a look at backstories and see if I can work with something.
    Leeuska1 wrote: »
    The fire is getting to be a real sign for Siobhan :-) every possible suitor has to go through fire for her :smiley:

I've got to work fire into the story somehow! Ha! In a fun way though...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hahaha, that was hilarious! And a lot of fun to watch - hotties figuratively and literally! :D And really sweet to see your other sims just hanging out at the restaurant :) Congrats to the gorgeous Elijah!
    I wasn't going to put that mess up in but seeing everyone, I figured I had to... ;)

Fire follows Siobhan! She loves it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    We should file a lawsuit against the sim furniture manufacturer. Their products are not safe for use and lack the warning label highly flamable!
    At least we could enjoy the sight of the guys being really smokin' hot.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    We should file a lawsuit against the sim furniture manufacturer. Their products are not safe for use and lack the warning label highly flamable!
    At least we could enjoy the sight of the guys being really smokin' hot.

Lol! I can see you've been spending a lot of time in the courtroom lately! But yeah. The hottie show really should file a lawsuit! I mean, it almost took out three hotties!! Who knew the name of the quest would be so appropriate? :tongue::astonished:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I really enjoyed that and laughed a bunch! All the fires, too funny! Looking forward as always to see more! Thanks for sharing the LP's!
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    I really enjoyed that and laughed a bunch! All the fires, too funny! Looking forward as always to see more! Thanks for sharing the LP's!

Your welcome. It's fun to do...I don't mind it. Of course, every house is like a surprise package. You never know what you're going to get! That's the fun of it. I used to just enjoy the mini bachelorette/bachelor challenges all to myself (like Jackson's and the ones in my Amazon story), but it's fun sharing the madness. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    edited April 2017
    I felt bad Cruz didn't get more time with Siobhan. She seemed to like him and he's soooo handsome! Yes...that sounds like a great plan for next time.

Haha, I've got a whole hoard of genetically blessed Sims. Hopefully one day they'll join the story!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Too much hotties in one place is getting the fire even more flammable! :D
    So much eye candy anyways, I am enjoying the videos a lot :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Siobhan Day's Hunt for a Hot Husband...

Hottie House 2

Interesting developments! A showdown between two men!

CONGRATS to the winner!!! It was hard fought!

Thanks to all who participated! @CharKittyBoo @Sarahkay @Sassie @misssongbird99

(View in Youtube app to get the HD version)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    I think outdoor fires, stoves, incense, fireplaces and anything else that creates a flame should be banned. :D You've had one literally every part!
  • Options
    I think outdoor fires, stoves, incense, fireplaces and anything else that creates a flame should be banned. :D You've had one literally every part!

Yes...last house will have no flames! I thought we had it fixed!

We didn't have it in the first house, though and we would have escaped if it weren't for the tie...

But there will be other type of flames happening in the next one. I'm excited about it!! Could be hilarious!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited April 2017
    *starts off rooting for Julien*
    Ju-lee-an! Ju-lee-an! Ju-lee-an!
    *Finds Julien in the lead*
    YES YES YES!
    *finds out Julien won*
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Also, Lol! Winter, you're supposed to help your children!!!!!!!! XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Hey I'm proud my boy stayed in the green even! Lol! I have to admit I didn't think about selection process when I created him,
    just matching traits with back story. :D

But yay for Julien! Can't believe it was so close

I had my co-worker watching this over my shoulder. He was entertained :smiley:
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Hmm... pammie I have a hunch about House Five. Will it be highest romantic relationship, rather than friendship?
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I rooted for Julien and I'm so happy that he won!! Yeah, anything that can catch on fire should be banned. *facepalm* Matthew! Can't you just leave Siobhan alone?! I'm so disappointed in you, misbehaving like that in pammie's game. :tongue: It's probably because of the high relationship they have. Looking forward to the final house and the grand finale! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awesome and so close! Glad that Julien got it I was rooting for him he's such a cutie! :p
    Super happy to see this tonight as I won't be home tomorrow and would have to wait all day with it on my mind! (Is it sad that I check constantly for updates, or is that normal?!?! :/ )
  • Options
    *starts off rooting for Julien*
    Ju-lee-an! Ju-lee-an! Ju-lee-an!
    *Finds Julien in the lead*
    YES YES YES!
    *finds out Julien won*
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Also, Lol! Winter, you're supposed to help your children!!!!!!!! XD

Lol! It was funny how she turned around once she got over to Siobhan! Glad the guy you were rooting for won!
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    Hey I'm proud my boy stayed in the green even! Lol! I have to admit I didn't think about selection process when I created him,
    just matching traits with back story. :D

But yay for Julien! Can't believe it was so close

I had my co-worker watching this over my shoulder. He was entertained :smiley:

Yes, he didn't have any red...it was so funny though...he really did try to talk with her but Matt and Julian were too aggressive. Had a moment that I had to cut where he got some alone time in the pool, his green went up then he said something to make her mad...ah well...

I think it's great your coworker was entertained since they didn't know the story behind it...ha!

Hmm... pammie I have a hunch about House Five. Will it be highest romantic relationship, rather than friendship?

Yes....!

I rooted for Julien and I'm so happy that he won!! Yeah, anything that can catch on fire should be banned. *facepalm* Matthew! Can't you just leave Siobhan alone?! I'm so disappointed in you, misbehaving like that in pammie's game. :tongue: It's probably because of the high relationship they have. Looking forward to the final house and the grand finale! :)
    Lol! You're right. Matthew has the highest relationship with her except for Julian now...so, you can't blame him, but he's so persistent! Maybe because she went out with him the day before too to that restaurant. Ha!
    Awesome and so close! Glad that Julien got it I was rooting for him he's such a cutie! :p
    Super happy to see this tonight as I won't be home tomorrow and would have to wait all day with it on my mind! (Is it sad that I check constantly for updates, or is that normal?!?! :/ )

Lol! It's great to me that you check...hoping to have the last one up tomorrow sometime. Probably not until late. I will have a mini episode showing the winners with their girl in the romantic house and the set up. But that's all I can show. No spoilers!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member
    Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!!
    MY JULIEN WON!! NO WAY!! I think I lost it when you said they would have cute babies and that he looked like a girl!! I can't believe you kept all of his clothing choices!! I didn't know that he would be such an underdog!! Yay for breaking the red curse!!
    *deep breath*
    I can't wait for the storylines that'll be used!! The winner of Hottie House 2 is going to be GREAT for storylines!!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!!
    MY JULIEN WON!! NO WAY!! I think I lost it when you said they would have cute babies and that he looked like a girl!! I can't believe you kept all of his clothing choices!! I didn't know that he would be such an underdog!! Yay for breaking the red curse!!
    *deep breath*
    I can't wait for the storylines that'll be used!! The winner of Hottie House 2 is going to be GREAT for storylines!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
    It was amazing how he stayed in there and fought back to win her heart. :love: Watching the video back, I realized they had a bad introduction so usually, that annoys Siobhan so much that she holds it against them. But his personality won out! And he didn't have any skills, so he won on sheer attraction. She LOVES him...I have no doubt he'll do well in the final. He beat out a man who had 7 in charisma with no charisma skills, so that says a lot about how she feels about him.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member

Your welcome. It's fun to do...I don't mind it. Of course, every house is like a surprise package. You never know what you're going to get! That's the fun of it. I used to just enjoy the mini bachelorette/bachelor challenges all to myself (like Jackson's and the ones in my Amazon story), but it's fun sharing the madness. ;)
    I haven't seen much of the video's yet (busy period at the moment: busy with user support - and that as a volunteer), but based on all the comments I read here I seems like a nice look behind the scene of the Day and Knight Legacy. :)

Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    You know what...I'm sorry guise, but Saul would send them all packing with his extreme manliness. :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    You know what...I'm sorry guise, but Saul would send them all packing with his extreme manliness. :mrgreen:

He would...none of this screaming and crying business. It would disgust him! :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

He would...none of this screaming and crying business. It would disgust him! :joy:

He'd sit in a corner (well away from that fire pit like a sensible man), and sip coffee, and compliment Siobhan on her thighs...then sigh every time he had to get up and put out a fire.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    Well, Julien just owned that one! :D If he ends up with Siobhan, their kids are going to be so incredibly photogenic! Matt was a cutie though, as were the others, but, I dunno, he just had that little-boy-lost vibe going for him... :* Hope fully we'll see him as one of the friends.

Looking forward to the final house! Are you going to fill it with those pink plumbob-shaped lamps that give off a flirty aura - that would be awesome!