Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Siobhan Day's Husband Hunt

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I am def #TeamEmerett

But I will accept a Theo or Seth win as well (offers to be the house RMT) :mrgreen:

What does that stand for? Resident Mother...T? Resident Master Teacher? LOL! Clue me in, girl!

I'm doing their house TODAY! So excited!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Registered 'Massage' Therapist! :D

/holds up totally legit and not at all fake certificate o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Registered 'Massage' Therapist! :D

/holds up totally legit and not at all fake certificate o:)

Hmm...sounds like a plan...but you're a doctor in my game. :neutral: You could give them all physicals! Ha! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    So daily prostate exams for everyone! Sounds legit. >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    The first three have been chosen by Siobhan!

One guy seems to be taking it...but I'm doing the overnight dates right now! <3

AHHHHH!!

It's going to be amazing!!!

Hee...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    I'm hoping for Emerett (duh), Elijah, and Seth. Definitely my top three faves. Glad to see a lot of other people picked Emerett, gives me hope lol

The four guys who don't win, will they still get parts as side characters or the love interests for other characters? I wasn't sure if part of Siobhan's challenge makes it so she can only dates and end up with one guy.

So excited to see who will win! I'm definitely thinking it's one of the guys with high charisma, it would make the most sense lol
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I'm already rooting for two, which seem to be the hottest IMO. XD Emerett, and the one in the top right -- Seth, I think? :3 Though Elijah also looks pretty cute and kind of like the guy who would be horribly awkward around her. XD

@pammiechick Theo works so well as a re-name for him! It fits him when I took a good look at his face in the picture.

@SilentWolf101 I have your same picks for the top three, biased towards Theo (previously Elijah, but renamed so we don't have two Elis) obvs. I can't wait to see who she picks.
  • Options
    misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm hoping for Julien (I'm biased, of course), Emmerett, or Theo! But Siobhan could pick any guy!!
  • Options
    I'm hoping for Emerett (duh), Elijah, and Seth. Definitely my top three faves. Glad to see a lot of other people picked Emerett, gives me hope lol

The four guys who don't win, will they still get parts as side characters or the love interests for other characters? I wasn't sure if part of Siobhan's challenge makes it so she can only dates and end up with one guy.

So excited to see who will win! I'm definitely thinking it's one of the guys with high charisma, it would make the most sense lol

Well...I'm going to allow her to date a little but she just won't settle down until she's an adult. If I don't use the guys for her, they will be a part of the story somehow. Don't want to say too much.

FYI...I gave them ALL a 10 in charisma to level the playing field. This was all about Siobhan's attraction and....yeah...don't want to say anything more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member

Well...I'm going to allow her to date a little but she just won't settle down until she's an adult. If I don't use the guys for her, they will be a part of the story somehow. Don't want to say too much.

FYI...I gave them ALL a 10 in charisma to level the playing field. This was all about Siobhan's attraction and....yeah...don't want to say anything more!

Awww that was so fair of you to do that :D Well take your time, I'm excited no matter who wins!
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited April 2017
    Finally taking time to watch the Let's Plays. Starting with house 2 to see how Kenny fared.
    Siobhan Day's Hunt for a Hot Husband...

Hottie House 2

Regarding that there's a bit of Chris Heffner about him: funny, I made Kenny's brother* a while ago (one of the first sims I ever made, he's a cop in my game). I have also a teen version and indeed I can see a (teen) Chris-vibe about both Kenny and the sim I used to create him.
    (Funny how sims can resemble each other, I had also another sim that really looked like Tony with brown eyes, sadly I deleted him in a whim).

Kenny talking to Blarfly. :lol: Hey, It's not Blarfly's hunt for a Hot Husband!

And that fire :lol:

Well congrats to Julian. I must say he reminds me a bit of Lakeki/Aulani, maybe because he has Lakeki's hair in the video. :smiley:

* Regarding the brother-stuff:
    Fun fact: both Kenny and Kailyn are twins (or maybe should fresh 'clones' :)) from 2 Sims from one of my saves I play. I only changed their traits a bit and they have different names.
    I may post a pic of them (the 2 sims I based Kenny and Kailyn on) when I'm a full member (soon :)).

/edit: they (Kendall & Kailani, she was originally a townie, which I gave a slight makeover/edit) are in my profile pic now :)
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THESE LADIES!

Claudette Laurent by @Simslover163

Tulip Atwood by @Maladi777

Journey Mitchell by @Sterretjeee

Kailyn Jacobs by @Sassie

Naomi Murillo by @misssongbird99

Screenshot_2392.jpg

I realize there are a few repeats but these are the women who paid attention to Siobhan. Most of the women ignored her. It was insane. I couldn't even go with the next best one because she basically didn't have any more relationships with the other girls. One girl stood out among all the rest so she will be her bestest bestie and you will meet her soon in the story...

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    All my favorites! :D
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member
    Naomi AND Julien made it into the story?! I'm officially freaking out!! Consider me hooked for Gen. 3!!
  • Options
    Naomi AND Julien made it into the story?! I'm officially freaking out!! Consider me hooked for Gen. 3!!

I didn't even realize they were related until I put her in the game again for the photo shoot (I deleted the house girls after I played it.) same with Claudette who is @Simslover163 . Something about them must really bond with Siobhan! But I'm glad it worked out like that. It will make having both in the story a bit richer.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Amazing! Journey has actually made it! Super excited about that <3
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    This is for my reference as I write the story. I will use everyone's backgrounds as a jumping off point.

Please do not comment on this thread so I can easily access this information. (I should have thought to put in an extra comment section for this. Oh well!)

iTvMKZ8.jpg