Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Siobhan Day's Husband Hunt

Comments

• Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Oh dear. Hunky super cop is going to be hard to beat. House 4 was full of shenanigans (siobhan is such a pyro!)!
    Also, I was sitting quietly, eating popcorn and enjoying the hottie show when my BF walked into the room. 'Oh! What are you...watching...?' I swear he sighed out loud and left. :D
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    Hey, what are the stats on the girl sims? [ who won, or who is winning ]?
    BTW, if you ever need a sim designed special, call me up! Designing and making backstories for sims are definitely my high point! ^-^
    I also want to see what you did with Joyce, if you did give her a makeover.
    :)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    Oh dear. Hunky super cop is going to be hard to beat. House 4 was full of shenanigans (siobhan is such a pyro!)!
    Also, I was sitting quietly, eating popcorn and enjoying the hottie show when my BF walked into the room. 'Oh! What are you...watching...?' I swear he sighed out loud and left. :D

I make my husband listen to me rattle on and on about Sims and their stories! :) He tolerates me with~a distant look on his face. :|
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    haswh wrote: »

I make my husband listen to me rattle on and on about Sims and their stories! :) He tolerates me with~a distant look on his face. :|

Same! I explain it to him and he just stared blankly at me and said 'oh that's nice?'
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2017
    Loved watching this one too! Jr. is a big chicken when it comes to fires he looked so funny running away! :D When I played him he always loved a good fire~to bad Siobhan and Jr. would have made good fire buddies. Emerett is is so cute. Excited to see the next house! :)

Side note @pammiechick my name is Heidi but you can call me whatever you want. I kinda like the nickname you gave me. :)

Lol...I think I knew that at one time...your simself is named Heidi, I believe.

I laughed so hard when watching it back at what a coward the big, hunky Junior was. I missed it since so much was going on for me!

I'm taking out the stove in the next house but there will be fire, a hot tub, a bar and oxygen bubbles. We shall see what shenanigans are next!
    cshaner wrote: »
    EEEEEE!!!!! I love love love what you did with Collin's hair!! :heart: Is that CC? I may have to get that style!
    I'm so happy that my Collin got himself out of the dog house. He really was cranky to get started wasn't 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Jerk!! :smile:

Pammie thanks sooooo much for these little run through s of Siobhan's selection process. I literally laughed out loud at the third fire!! I am not even joking it wasn't just lol it was true outloud belly laughing!!

I think Emmett is a great choice and being that he was one that helped Siobhan put out fires not once, but twice!! And he looked sooo handsome in that police uniform. I also have to give my nod of approval to another red head. :wink:

I adore you Lady!! Quack!!

Lol! That boy!
    When I PMd you, I was soooo frustrated with him! I'll send you the link to the hair when I can. He looks great in it!

Siobhan loves red heads, it seems. There's a red head in the next house, too...although I haven't played it so I have no idea what will happen.

Emmett did steal the show in the end. I was shocked. Ha!

Glad you're taking Collin's demise in good spirits, Mama Duck. I was disappointed, though! But am happy with her choice.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I love hearing about your BF's reaction about the video. LOL! Little heir is a pyro. That's making it in the story!
    It's funny....my hubby knows about all of this. After all, a huge, beautiful microphone appeared at the computer desk and he was wondering about it. He asked me about it last night, but his eyes glazed over when I was telling him about all the fires. Guess you just had to be there! Ha! He's a good sport about it and tries to be interested. :tongue:
    Herosesims wrote: »
    Hey, what are the stats on the girl sims? [ who won, or who is winning ]?
    BTW, if you ever need a sim designed special, call me up! Designing and making backstories for sims are definitely my high point! ^-^
    I also want to see what you did with Joyce, if you did give her a makeover.
    :)

Haven't done the girls. I will do them after the guys.

I will show a shortened version of the girls. Maybe some major highlights. So, you'll get to see Joyce, I gave everyone a slight makeover.

Hubbys....they have to put up with us! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @pammiechick All is fair in love and war when it comes to Sims!!!
    I hold no ill will to Emmett (and am actually rooting for him as of right now to be the winner (sorry Matthew!).

I have not ever laughed so hard out loud! It was a wonderful episode!!

covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    edited April 2017
    @haswh @Sarahkay Same! My husband is amused sometimes by the dramatic flair in which I tell their stories. But the need to find a more willing audience is the reason I started writing Simlit!

@pammiechick I can't wait to see the makeovers. For my Sim, I just want to make sure she still has her teeth. And her hair! Well, any hair that makes sense for a woman of African descent who's leaving her hair natural is fine. Well, obviously, you can change whatever you'd like, but please don't if you can help it.
  • Options
    @haswh @Sarahkay Same! My husband is amused sometimes by the dramatic flair in which I tell their stories. But the need to find a more willing audience is the reason I started writing Simlit!

@pammiechick I can't wait to see the makeovers. For my Sim, I just want to make sure she still has her teeth. And her hair! Well, any hair that makes sense for a woman of African descent who's leaving her hair natural is fine. Well, obviously, you can change whatever you'd like, but please don't if you can help it.

I adored her hair so no worries there...I didn't notice her teeth. I won't touch them. I didn't give her the same skin though because I like the one by kijiko better but it does change her looks a bit. I have some cool African style hair that I'd love to use for her. I hope she becomes friends with Siobhan! She's so gorgeous, too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    cshaner wrote: »
    @pammiechick All is fair in love and war when it comes to Sims!!!
    I hold no ill will to Emmett (and am actually rooting for him as of right now to be the winner (sorry Matthew!).

I have not ever laughed so hard out loud! It was a wonderful episode!!

Glad you laughed...I was getting upset by it! Annoying but it was fun to see Emerett in action. :love:
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    House 4 was hot for sure! :D
    So far I am delighted happy with the hot handsome guys chosen by Siobhan! :wink::smiley:
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    House 4 was hot for sure! :D
    So far I am delighted happy with the hot handsome guys chosen by Siobhan! :wink::smiley:

Some of those guys were SMOKIN'!!!!! Lol! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    edited April 2017
    I AM LITERALLY SHRIEKING RIGHT NOW!!!! I was on my lunch break at work and only watched half of the video, so at that point Emerett was in 3rd which meant I had no faith in him winning her heart. Then I got home to read the forums (Youtube wasn't loading on my phone) to see who won and spoiled it for myself by seeing someone comment about Emerett winning. I ran to my lap top, opened Youtube, and lo and behold--he made it!!! I am so glad Emy came through in the end and that his tendency to get irritated/frustrated didn't get in the way. Hopefully his more traditional provider/protective values won't get in the way of Siobhan's evident independence. I also love how everyone keeps calling him Emmett, it makes me giggle :p I played him for a couple Sim days and grinded through skills, just so his skills developed more organically and not through MC Command Center. Not gonna lie though, he was stuck at one level in the cop career and I had to...override a promotion for him haha!

Does the relationship level between the the final contenders and Siobhan affect the story, or are you taking creative authority and choosing yourself who best fits her? Because if it does we all know a certain House 5 Hottie who'll definitely be her future baby daddy ;D

PS: My username is pronounce NBG(my initials)-angel-lova. I made that email 10 years ago when I was 12 and have used it since. Don't judge me!

PSS: His last name is Crowley, pronounced like Cr"ow!"ley
  • Options
    @nbgangelova CONGRATULATIONS!!! On Emy's win!!! And I didn't see this before I did the next house, so I'm still saying his name wrong. And I probably called him Emmitt too. SORRY! :sweat: And I obliterated your name, too..ha...eek! Not hitting it very well with you.

I am going to have HER choose, though, so although I'd love for me to do that, she needs to to be fair.

I am smitten with Emerett, though...not gonna lie...

BUT I am SO happy with the winner from House 3...this is gonna be good!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    @nbgangelova CONGRATULATIONS!!! On Emy's win!!! And I didn't see this before I did the next house, so I'm still saying his name wrong. And I probably called him Emmitt too. SORRY! :sweat: And I obliterated your name, too..ha...eek! Not hitting it very well with you.

I am going to have HER choose, though, so although I'd love for me to do that, she needs to to be fair.

I am smitten with Emerett, though...not gonna lie...

BUT I am SO happy with the winner from House 3...this is gonna be good!

I'm excited to see who else wins! I can already tell this group of guys is going to be very diverse personality-wise, which will make for an interesting story. I'm also curious who will end up being in her friend group when you play through the female contestants (the last I read you were going to do a friend version for all the female entries, but I may be wrong). Are you planning to do an LP for them also or just do that behind the scenes?

Don't worry about the mispronunciations. I probably picked the hardest username and sim names to remember and pronounce lol
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    My username is pronounced Ral (Like in rally) ai (Like in pay)
    Is one House LP released per day?
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: »
    My username is pronounced Ral (Like in rally) ai (Like in pay)
    Is one House LP released per day?

Hopefully...that's my goal. And thanks for the pronunciation!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Siobhan Day's Hunt for a Hot Husband...

Hottie House 3

Wow...things are heating up REALLY fast!

CONGRATS to the winner!!!

Thanks to all who participated! @Munterbacon @Alpha8 @cecerose0208 @spontaneousivy

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So many fires! XD
    I just skipped to the end because I cant watch the full thing right now.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Wow, Pammie, just wow! That was a fiery competition!

As usual, my thoughts
    I was rooting for Elijah (because he's tall) and Cruz (because he's a bro like Siobhan). Wow, Matthew just won't leave Siobhan alone with those two texts. He must really love her! :wink: I was shouting at the screen, saying, "Siobhan's busy right now! Call her later!" Nice to see Jackson, Winter, and the mini version of Siobhan. LOL! Whoops. Lots of fires! I'm glad no one died from the fires! Only the first house had no fires! Funny that they occured in the second and third houses! Congrats to Elijah for moving on to the final round!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Oh my gosh, I died at the fire part!! I love these videos :D. Congrats to the winner, your sim is a total charmer!
    I'm totally gonna enter sims with higher skill levels next time (as in, my SuperSim haha)
  • Options
    I feel like Stella might be one of Siobhan's friends- she's a Bro!
    Ayden has no skills, but he might have a good chance, depending on the skills of the others in House Five.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm actually glad that Elijah won! I think it would be great if you came up with a bunch of stories that he would tell about why he has a burnt guitar, each as ridiculous and far-fetched the first! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Alpha8Alpha8 Posts: 32 Member
    Aww.. I was rooting for Cruz (and Tobi of course)! In the end, I must admit that Elijah has some style and the looks ;)

I'm wondering if the hotties that didn't win will still appear in the story? I understand if no, it's kind of hard to give everyone a role!

The videos are so entertaining, wish we had more of them!
  • Options
    Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member

The fire is getting to be a real sign for Siobhan :-) every possible suitor has to go through fire for her :smiley: