Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hahaha good point @rednenemon My ships need to be prepared for stormy seas and unexpected wind changes :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    TIL Marklyne actually isn't a ship at all. It's just a plum raft I've been paddling on this whole time!

It's definitely not a ship until you swap clothes though. So this is a ship. ;)

Ok, ok...I'll ADD living together... ;) because yeah that's a sailing ship. Technically it IS a ship, but it might not survive, I guess and us sailors won't be happy until the nooboos and or a wedding happens. Not really satisfied with Ship Marklyn...heck, JOCE isn't even happy about it! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    TIL Marklyne actually isn't a ship at all. It's just a plum raft I've been paddling on this whole time!

Ok, ok...I'll ADD living together... ;) because yeah that's a sailing ship. Technically it IS a ship, but it might not survive, I guess and us sailors won't be happy until the nooboos and or wedding happens. Not really satisfied with Ship Marklyn...heck, JOCE isn't even happy about it! :lol:

I'll agree with you there. Ideally I wanted a wedding and no less than three Marklyne babies, but I'm okay with settling. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Haha @pammiechick well, isn't it sailing already? :tongue: They've slept together and call each other boyfriend and girlfriend :lol: But this definitely puts a nice strong burst of wind in their sails! :smiley:

Hmm...it doesn't officially sail until they have nooboos...or get married, whichever comes first! Ha! :lol:

Marriage and babies do not guarantee anything either way. Just saying.
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Haha @pammiechick well, isn't it sailing already? :tongue: They've slept together and call each other boyfriend and girlfriend :lol: But this definitely puts a nice strong burst of wind in their sails! :smiley:

Hmm...it doesn't officially sail until they have nooboos...or get married, whichever comes first! Ha! :lol:

Marriage and babies do not guarantee anything either way. Just saying.

True...the ship STILL could sink but we'd all have those wedding memories and toddlers to love! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    chocischocis Posts: 186 Member
    edited March 2017
    @ThePlumbob you mean like
    Booker and Keiko
    weren't your favourite ship ever? ;)

I think HoZay have been sailing towards each other for a while, and I'm very glad they will be staying in the same harbour now.
    And fingers crossed for Hope's career. I hope that gig works out for her...
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Yes....a raft we've all been paddling... lol...

• Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Yes....a raft we've all been paddling... lol...

@AudreyFld @InfraGreen Actual archive footage of the Marklyne :joy:

latest?cb=20080602115320
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hi guys! :blush: I have a snow day today, so we get our chapter a little early :)

5.43: No More
    s62XPoq.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Sigh...I'm looking forward to the wedding! Everyone will approve!

Things are going along so swimmingly that I have some nervous feelings crawling up my back like a cockroach I didn't know was there. In @CitizenErased14 's world, happy doesn't last long... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Things are going along so swimmingly that I have some nervous feelings crawling up my back like a cockroach I didn't know was there. In @CitizenErased14 's world, happy doesn't last long... >:)

Yeah, hopefully everone likes Hope (I mean, how could they not??) @pammiechick :)

I'll try to find you some bug repellent for that cockroach :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Yeah, hopefully everone likes Hope (I mean, how could they not??) @pammiechick :)

I'll try to find you some bug repellent for that cockroach :tongue:

Eek! Swat! **shivers** :confounded:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Okay guys, I'm still brainstorming ideas for what we can talk about this coming Friday! I just wanted to throw out there that if any of you guys ever think of an idea for a question or theme or topic you wanna talk about on our Friday discussion days, feel free to make a suggestion here! :smiley: (And if not, I'm sure I'll come up with something good, don't worry ;):tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    We haven't had any Charlie journals this arc, but I thought it might be nice to hear from the bride before her big day!

5.44: Steady Flame
    Ytr3A7d.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Charlen is this Gens Clarian you just can not love them to there beautiful union and wedding from all WitcHazards :D<3
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Charlie looks SO much like Mari and Joce.

I wonder how the wedding will go? I keep thinking of Luc and Hazel's wedding and the scandal Mark and Joce caused haha. Maybe there will be some juicy drama at Charlie's wedding!
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I'm so nervous for this wedding!
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Ok, seriously I am rooting for Joce and Mark to do some "fun things" at the wedding. LoL. There's bound to be a closet or a bush around, right?
  • Options
    @Marmalade27 @cecerose0208 @orangeplumbob everyone is expecting something crazy, it seems! :joy: Hope you guys aren't let down by Saturdays chapter. I really love it :) but we'll see how people feel about it haha

And yes, orangeplumbob, I bet there are bushes and closets around :joy: The question is whether Mark and Joce will make use of them ;) hehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Spoilers ahead!

A question, @CitizenErased14
    If Joce's children had been male (or one of them)
    Would Luc and Hazel have survived?
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Well, we are so gun shy after the Marklyn debacle at poor Luc's wedding.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Well, we are so gun shy after the Marklyn debacle at poor Luc's wedding.

But Auggy and Noah's wedding was a-okay. Maybe the Rosebrooks are making up for their sins at last.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

And yes, orangeplumbob, I bet there are bushes and closets around :joy: The question is whether Mark and Joce will make use of them ;) hehehe

They absolutely should - for old times sake! Lol.
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: »
    Spoilers ahead!

Ooh! Hi! I haven't seen you comment before, @Wralai ! Thank you so much for reading! :blush:

The answer to your question is probably not what you're hoping for, but...
    Joce was originally pregnant with two boys and a girl. I kept the triplets because it was a fun and unexpected thing but I used cheats to change their genders so they'd all be girls because I did not want to change my plan for Luc/Hazel and Zayne becoming the heir haha

Thank you again for reading! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: »
    Spoilers ahead!

Ooh! Hi! I haven't seen you comment before, @Wralai ! Thank you so much for reading! :blush:

The answer to your question is probably not what you're hoping for, but...
    Joce was originally pregnant with two boys and a girl. I kept the triplets because it was a fun and unexpected thing but I used cheats to change their genders so they'd all be girls because I did not want to change my plan for Luc/Hazel and Zayne becoming the heir haha

Thank you again for reading! :smiley:

Ohhh...and now that you've set that precedence, I may follow you with my next gen...that's so evil! >:) And if people don't like it, I'll just blame you for the idea! Muahahaaaa!! You get blamed a lot in my story as it is...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top