Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @Maladi777 To quote Winter...Oh. My. God.
    Goddesses and Gods...All. Of. Them.

Please put them on the gallery!! They are SO going in game!!! I loves you forever!! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @pammiechick I swear, if you hurt Jackson... anymore than you already have I mean... I opened that spoiler, and I'm so worried. You're turning me back into a nail biter, I hope you're happy!

@CitizenErased14 I read your response to her answers to your question and felt bad since I used my time to hate on Luzel. If it helps (silver lining!) my love for Mari helps balance pammiechick's hate!

I also love to hate Luzel which is also a credit to your writing. Your characters inspire strong feelings, be proud!

Thank you for balancing my hatred. I'm sure it will make @CitizenErased14 happy! <3

And don't worry too much...I love Jackson, too. He will be happy...
    for a while. >:)

Ack! You great writers and your ability to make me care so deeply for these fictional simulated people!

I'm gonna go and soothe myself by re-reading when Kalani falls in love and when Zayne and Hope reconnect as adults.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hahahaha @Maladi777 I love that you went and by made the fantasy children! :joy: They did come out quite lovely, I must say!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick I swear, if you hurt Jackson... anymore than you already have I mean... I opened that spoiler, and I'm so worried. You're turning me back into a nail biter, I hope you're happy!

@CitizenErased14 I read your response to her answers to your question and felt bad since I used my time to hate on Luzel. If it helps (silver lining!) my love for Mari helps balance pammiechick's hate!

I also love to hate Luzel which is also a credit to your writing. Your characters inspire strong feelings, be proud!

Thank you for balancing my hatred. I'm sure it will make @CitizenErased14 happy! <3

And don't worry too much...I love Jackson, too. He will be happy...
    for a while. >:)

Ack! You great writers and your ability to make me care so deeply for these fictional simulated people!

I'm gonna go and soothe myself by re-reading when Kalani falls in love and when Zayne and Hope reconnect as adults.

Lol! Sounds like a great plan, @cecerose0208 !!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Time for a wedding! :smiley: I really love this chapter, but it's also the longest A2A chapter yet. Fair warning :tongue:

Interlude: I Love You
    NenKxgQ.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    You know what though; Florian looked super hot in that dark suit...Is it weird I want to dry hump his leg every time I see him? No? Totally normal, right.

Also, awe, lots of sweet things.../throws confetti.

Do you think Charlie/Ben had a third in there with them? I see how you were checking out Hope, Ben, mmhmm. Yeah, you like her *wine*; I'LL BET YOU DO. >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    You know what though; Florian looked super hot in that dark suit...Is it weird I want to dry hump his leg every time I see him? No? Totally normal, right.

Also, awe, lots of sweet things.../throws confetti.

Do you think Charlie/Ben had a third in there with them? I see how you were checking out Hope, Ben, mmhmm. Yeah, you like her *wine*; I'LL BET YOU DO. >:)

HA! I think many of us feel that way about Florian, @WagonFruit
    But Clara says STEP OFF :naughty:

And yes, lots of sweetness! ^_^ I don't know if Ben was quite THAT interested... Hope is very beautiful though. But Charlie's wine keeps him quite satisfied ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    You're really talented at weddings best one so far since it includes a lot of family growth and resolution! When Hozay makes it down the aisle you'll have to step up game ;)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Strange thing. Today I realized how much I love Stefan. I miss his young adult years. He may even be my most favourite member of the legacy family.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Lovely wedding! It must have taken you forever to get those pictures. I wish weddings in sims4 happened naturally like that. I was teary eyed over Mari and Clara's talk and definitely over Mark's lovely speech to Jocelyne. Charlie and Ben looked amazing and Hope seemed to make a great impression on the whole family.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Strange thing. Today I realized how much I love Stefan. I miss his young adult years. He may even be my most favourite member of the legacy family.

Stefan's always been one of my favorites lol.

I already said this on the blog but YAY MARKLYNE
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    You're really talented at weddings best one so far since it includes a lot of family growth and resolution! When Hozay makes it down the aisle you'll have to step up game ;)

Aw thank you @WitcHazard ! This is definitely my favorite wedding so far :) I loved writing all those scenes between the characters!

Stefan's always been one of my favorites lol.

I already said this on the blog but YAY MARKLYNE

@Maladi777 @SeaDragonSong I have always loved Stefan too. It's so nice having him back, even if it's only as a background character. :) (and yes, yay Marklyne! I had a feeling the Marklyne people would really love this one :blush: I know I did!)
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Lovely wedding! It must have taken you forever to get those pictures. I wish weddings in sims4 happened naturally like that. I was teary eyed over Mari and Clara's talk and definitely over Mark's lovely speech to Jocelyne. Charlie and Ben looked amazing and Hope seemed to make a great impression on the whole family.

Thanks @suzanna13 ! It did take quite a while to shoot this one! I'm glad it moved you so much! This is a chapter I loved writing and am quite proud of :blush: Thank you for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    What a relief! Thank goodness for a successful wedding! It was beautiful! So happy Joce and Mark took that step in their relationship. Clarian is my favorite couple! I can't wait to see what they get up to! I love Clara!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    edited March 2017
    I thought the Marklyne elopement was going to go like the Nuggy proposal (The first one)
    I'm glad it didn't!
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    I am STILL screaming. Excuse me while I jump up and down and scream. SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much @CharKittyBoo @Wralai and @orangeplumbob for reading! :blush:

@allreaders I have had a TERRIBLE day today because of something simlit/forum related (don't wanna go into details) and I just wanted to tell you all that I appreciate you guys for being great readers and for all the positive reactions to my chapter today. All the comments (both here and on WP) made me smile and helped brighten things a bit. You're all lovely :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Wait, so did Joce & Mark actually get married or were they just talking and declaring forever underneath the wedding arch?
  • Options
    Wait, so did Joce & Mark actually get married or were they just talking and declaring forever underneath the wedding arch?

In their eyes, they got married @cecerose0208 But they aren't legally married. :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

In their eyes, they got married @cecerose0208 But they aren't legally married. :)

Got it. For all intents and purposes, married.
  • Options
    Today's chapter moves us a bit forward :blush:

Interlude: Not Bad
    L4Uw9d2.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Nooboos WitcHazard: Yay. More nooboos for the Rosebrook clan! Maybe I won't have to wait much longer for nooboos from Hozay!? o:)
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Nice jump, I love seeing the family grow. I wonder what would make Zayne happy. Looking forward to finding out or is he destined to slave away forever at a job he obviously hates.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I love that Hope and Zayne are still going strong after the time-jump <3
    Wonder what's to come, though... Things are way too happy!
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I want Zayne to open his own restaurant! :s He'd be great!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    Thank you @WitcHazard @suzanna13 @Sterretjeee and @CharKittyBoo ! Hope and Zayne are definitely still going strong! Too bad Zayne's career is still holding him back so much. I like your suggestion for him, CharKitty! But we'll see!
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top