Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires info: blogs, SimGuru tweets etc.!

Comments

• Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Saccadon wrote: »
    Amazon said they'd give me my key at 12 AM EST on the 24th

You'll have to post on here and report if Origin allows you to redeem the code at that time as well.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    Saccadon wrote: »
    Amazon said they'd give me my key at 12 AM EST on the 24th

You'll have to post on here and report if Origin allows you to redeem the code at that time as well.

Got it
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • Options
    SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    Actually it's 3 AM EST

I won't be awake to test it then lol
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Who, ironically, is going to stay up all night to play Vampires?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Who, ironically, is going to stay up all night to play Vampires?

Some people already have it but most of them will be showing it on Let's Plays and Livestreams Monday.
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    @catloverplayer, I absolutely love your avi!
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    @catloverplayer, I absolutely love your avi!

Thank you it's a cat with a bat outfit on and vampire teeth.
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    Hi!
    Why coffins only quadrangular? You should have thought about those who love only hexagonal.
    I hate quadrangular coffins!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    What about the interaction "Drain Life State", is this a new death type? :naughty: This looks amazing, I can't wait for Tuesday.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    What about the interaction "Drain Life State", is this a new death type? :naughty: This looks amazing, I can't wait for Tuesday.

No it isn't a new death type, just make the sim pass out or something:)
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Yeah I'm so exited too! Watched the stream yesterday and it was great! Just love all the new content and FH looks awesome.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    QuirmQuirm Posts: 32 Member
    We've been told that she won't be. Hopefully, though, she'll be on the Gallery! If so, links will for sure get posted on the forums pretty quickly, like usual :)

Okay, thank you! <3 I'll keep an eye on the forums then.
  • Options
    JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    Guys, I have another doubt: what causes the death by sunlight is the exposure to the sun itself or the complete depletion of the vampiric energy bar? If the bar is depleted through other means (I.e usage of vampiric powers) will the sim die, too, or just become exhausted? If the latter is the case, what are its consequences for a vampire with the sleep of the undead weakness when there are no coffins around? Will he/she die of exhaustion?

Ty in advance :smiley:
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Guys, I have another doubt: what causes the death by sunlight is the exposure to the sun itself or the complete depletion of the vampiric energy bar? If the bar is depleted through other means (I.e usage of vampiric powers) will the sim die, too, or just become exhausted? If the latter is the case, what are its consequences for a vampire with the sleep of the undead weakness when there are no coffins around? Will he/she die of exhaustion?

Being in sunlight will first drain Vampiric Energy and then start to kill your Vampire. Other methods of Vampiric Energy depletion (like using Powers or staying up all day) will not cause death.
  • Options
    JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member

Being in sunlight will first drain Vampiric Energy and then start to kill your Vampire. Other methods of Vampiric Energy depletion (like using Powers or staying up all day) will not cause death.

Ty very much for the quick reply!
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited January 2017
    Can they sleep in normal (double or not) beds? Also, what's the difference from sleeping in a coffin?
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    edited January 2017
    Can they sleep in normal (double or not) beds? Also, what's the difference from sleeping in a coffin?

Vampires can sleep in beds just fine. Well... it actually depends on their Powers & Weaknesses. There's a Weakness that will make it so your Vampire can only regain Vampiric Energy from Coffins.

So it's up to you!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I'd really like to know if there will be a second "family tree" that allows us to see the vampire lineage from Sire to Progeny. The new Vampire Family aspiration makes me think there might be...
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member

Vampires can sleep in beds just fine. Well... it actually depends on their Powers & Weaknesses. There's a Weakness that will make it so your Vampire can only regain Vampiric Energy from Coffins.

So it's up to you!

Kewl!
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    This pack is SO going to be worth breaking all of my mods, lol. :D
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Some new not-on-the-forums quotes (look, they're all the same person! does he sleep?):
    If two vampires “Try for Baby as Bats” their resulting offspring will automatically have the Bat transformation power when they become a Teen.
    @SimGuruNinja at http://thesimscraper.com/2017/01/22/behind-the-scenes-making-game-packs-with-simguruninja/

Re. "cured" Vampires:

Dine Out:

Vampire that die and turn into ghosts:

Vampire genetics (dark form):

No, there isn't swimming:

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    Oh so I know what happens when two vampires try for a baby as bats!
    If two vampires “Try for Baby as Bats” their resulting offspring will automatically have the Bat transformation power when they become a Teen.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    VAMPIRE GHOSTS?!?!?! I love you guys so plumming much! They are the ultimate supernatural creature. Two questions though: 1. Do vampire ghosts still hate sunlight, even when they're dead from it? 2. I thought you guys said hybrids couldn't be in the game?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    VAMPIRE GHOSTS?!?!?! I love you guys so plumming much! They are the ultimate supernatural creature. Two questions though: 1. Do vampire ghosts still hate sunlight, even when they're dead from it? 2. I thought you guys said hybrids couldn't be in the game?

I think that the Ghosts don't count as hybrids: they're dead other Sims and can't breed.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top