Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    I do look her now and then....
    and been thinking about starting a "positiv feedback" thread where we tell only things we like from ANY sims game (1-4) that we think they schould build on or ad to sims 4, or use in sims 5.... maybe that could help every one get the best posible game by inspirering the developers

what do you guys think is that a good idea? and what forum schould I make it in?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    No comments since October 5. Where is everyone?

Planning a trip to Scotland, doing sport, waiting an answer to an apply for a job.
    And i went back on the sims 2 ^^
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Planning a trip to Scotland, doing sport, waiting an answer to an apply for a job.

I was in Scotland a couple of weeks ago :smile:

I am going away somewhere else next week.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

was it nice ?
    anettesb wrote: »
    and been thinking about starting a "positiv feedback" thread where we tell only things we like from ANY sims game (1-4) that we think they schould build on or ad to sims 4, or use in sims 5.... maybe that could help every one get the best posible game by inspirering the developers

what do you guys think is that a good idea? and what forum schould I make it in?

That's a great idea ! but i don't know where you can post that. We could ask GuruDrake maybe ?
  • Options

was it nice ?

That's a great idea ! but i don't know where you can post that. We could ask GuruDrake maybe ?

Oh thats a great idea... the gurus would needed to be called to the thread anyway... so they could use the info

@SimGuruDrake what do you think where would it be best to have a thread like that.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options

was it nice ?

Yes I enjoyed it :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Scotland is great I was there... oh it is already about 17 years ago... well I enjoyed it

where in Scotland were you?

and @lulubadwolf where are you going?
  • Options

Scotland is great I was there... oh it is already about 17 years ago... well I enjoyed it

I stayed in Glasgow. Went to Aberdeen and Rothesay :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,033 Member
    @simgirl1010 I'm around but not very well. I think @Scobre is right.

Hope you feel better soon. :)
  • Options

Aberdeen is a long way if you stay in Glasgow
    don't remeber if we where in Aberdeen (rember seeing the signs to it on the road)
    we stayed first in Edingburg, then in Invernes
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 I'm around but not very well. I think @Scobre is right.

get better no fun being sick
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    I'm lurking, but playing DAI atm so I have no sims stories currently. :)
  • Options

where in Scotland are you going?

Well, i can't remember the exact name, but it's close to edinburgh.
    Still wondering how i'm gonna understand if they have a strong Scottish accent :D
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

was it nice ?

Oh thats a great idea... the gurus would needed to be called to the thread anyway... so they could use the info

@SimGuruDrake what do you think where would it be best to have a thread like that.

I guess that could go in the feedback section? Sounds like feedback. Great idea btw :)
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

was it nice ?

I guess that could go in the feedback section? Sounds like feedback. Great idea btw :)

defently feedback... but isn't that section divided in difrent games? this is sort of for the whole serie

thank you its been growing over the last days... mostly becouse I been trying out sims2 again (as 3 is buggy and I don't haver energy to sit and fix it... I do it later) and found things I likede there that 3 didn't have then rememberede the things from 4 that I found amazing... and well I wanted to tell Ea so maybe they make the game/update/EP that is perfect for me
  • Options

where in Scotland are you going?

Well, i can't remember the exact name, but it's close to edinburgh.
    Still wondering how i'm gonna understand if they have a strong Scottish accent :D

ok din't see much in the sorounding area of endingburg, but I loved to sit in the park below the castle (it was in june) and enjoy the sun and look at the old merrygoround...
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @anettesb right I forgot there's not one general feedback session for all games right now :/ At least I don't think so. Let's hope SimGuruDrake has an idea :D And yes you're totally right! There's definitely things in 1, 2, 3 and even 4 that is missing or less well done in the other iterations. It would be so great if they could release a "Sims Ultimate" that combines the best of all worlds, so I'm sure it'd be nice to have this thread. Keep me posted when you've found a good spot to start it in on the forums :) I'll def. bookmark it!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I've been lurking and this weekend out of power due to hurricane. I did start a new family last week before the hurricane and will try to post pics later this week. Still have some yard debris to clear up from the storm during my free time. :neutral:@sparkfairy1 hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    @anettesb right I forgot there's not one general feedback session for all games right now :/ At least I don't think so. Let's hope SimGuruDrake has an idea :D And yes you're totally right! There's definitely things in 1, 2, 3 and even 4 that is missing or less well done in the other iterations. It would be so great if they could release a "Sims Ultimate" that combines the best of all worlds, so I'm sure it'd be nice to have this thread. Keep me posted when you've found a good spot to start it in on the forums :) I'll def. bookmark it!

I thought it be fun and helpful
    + a place to post when you remember an awsome interaktion or even just 1 item you loved from any of the games

it is great when they reuse ideas... the god ones.. and even improve on them.
  • Options

I thought it be fun and helpful
    + a place to post when you remember an awsome interaktion or even just 1 item you loved from any of the games

it is great when they reuse ideas... the god ones.. and even improve on them.

Agreed ! i currently play the sims 2 and i miss the build mod from the sims 4 (which is really well done) and the CAS from the sims 4 ( except the sims 2 chemistry which is awesome).
    It would be good to point out what we like.
  • Options

Aberdeen is a long way if you stay in Glasgow
    don't remeber if we where in Aberdeen (rember seeing the signs to it on the road)
    we stayed first in Edingburg, then in Invernes

It takes two and half hours by train from Glasgow to Aberdeen as it stops off at a few places.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,249 Member

Life is a little hetic, I have been going back and fourth with my parents . Due to realatives, and my dad s stansds up . So I having bee playing sims , but now I'm back until november
  • Options
    OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    Family play isn't just toddlers. They're just part of family play. Family play in sims 4 isn't... Well... As good as previous versions just because of no toddlers.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

I don't know about anyone else but caring is slowly slipping through my fingers.....and as far as since this past Friday I was without electric and Internet because Hurricane Matthew paid us a visit.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top