Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Other sims of mine ;)
    Married Elder Couple Patrick and Maya Cornell:
    yNGzwmIl.png
    gFQZ7w8l.png

Night kiss XD:
    AXrAJlbl.png

She made Fruit Salad:
    HrvggONl.png
    UuTClzel.png

She's a gardener and he's a collector ^_^ :).
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    os4NvcU.png

Simple shot :). Married couple Kiarah and Ned.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    And here's another couple/family of mine, they have two daughters. -only one pictured-

Lee and Tamaki Misumi:
    OqrvBBMl.png

NIYN9nml.png

I aged up one of my teen sims, Asuka- above sims daughter - and her BFF Cassandra Goth :)- I ended up dressing them kind of similarly x).

zgx8tYCh.png

*Photobomb by dad XD* The way he's just in the background smiling and looking directly at the camera makes me smile XD. Wasn't planned, haha
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

• Options
    9crbrll.png

Sorry for weird looking image, it was taken with a window in the way kind of lol. But, I like this shot of my adult 'rocker style' sims (Max and Angela) watching their son Aiden train his voidcritter(s) XD. He looks frustrated ^_^, but at least his parents are proud! :)
    Mom was pregnant at the time, but has since had another boy.

Haven't actually played with the family in a while...but their looks were updated too with backyard stuff XD. No pics at the moment.

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Loving all the family pictures! I'm glad others are inspired enough to play!

I haven't played in a couple of weeks now, been really uninspired. Contemplating even opening the game causes me to get depressed. (Not that I call what I do in game in TS4 playing, cause it isn't even close to what I used to do in any sense.)

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    picnic3.jpg

I cannot get away from legacy families. This is a family I was working on a few weeks ago on a trip to the beach.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    This was a good thread I found too: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/57mhkh/the_sims_is_giving_so_many_cool_expansions_for/?st=iuc56ay8&sh=ee41018e Seems like reddit notices the YA focus of the Sims 4 too.

Anyways, I tried launching the Sims 4 and I got really sad and a bit frustrated. Madea ended up dying and I just thought to myself, she really didn't have that fulfilling of a life. It was kind of lackluster. I mean both her and her husband are ghosts now and their three kids that she adopted just aged up to teens now and orphans again. So I don't know it is like because of the Sims 4 design, I felt like Madea's life as an elder parent was boring. I'm ok with her dying, I just wish there could have been better family things for her to do before she died. At least the kids ate well and Madea's life of crime has come to a close now. It is like those little moments in between that I used to find special in the Sims games are just not there in this iteration. Anyway I guess I'll try to share pictures of the kids grown up sometime if I have time.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    A couple of pics of my sims wedding Annika and Ken.

Bride_zpsmfxx8eda.png

Groom_zps254t9mvg.png

Kiss_zps46vlnuzx.png

Wedding1_zpsz8j9h9r6.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I"ll say a couple of things in this thread as photos tend to play up on me.

Annika is the second generation Breaux from a wealthy family. Annika has married Kevin who is considered a suitable match. Kevin is ambitious and is currently aiming for police chief. (if I get city life), Kevin has political ambitions. Annika is an enthusiastic artist, photographer and musician but also enjoys her free time. They live in the family home, which is very luxurious. But Annika's twin sister (born first) is the aire so she will need to move out at some point. Don't worry their parents will help them out!
    Post edited by cherpar on
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan Oh I love the way Don's kids turn out. Aria is particularly pretty and what a great name too. Great photos.
  • Options
    @cherpar thank you! :). I really love how the genetics turned out ;).

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,032 Member
    os4NvcU.png

Simple shot :). Married couple Kiarah and Ned.

All of your pics are lovely. :) Wondering what he's thinking as he watches her sleep. <3
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @simgirl1010 thanks so much! Figured I'd post here since it's family play, and it's been a while since I've been on this thread ;).

He's probably thinking how much he loves her, or how adorable she is when sleeping ;).

• Options
    @cherpar Ken and Annika are so cute! :)

• Options
    Here's some fraternal twins I did recently XD-

3DfMH6c.jpg

K3Rn0yc.jpg

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @ArielleSaire nice pictures :smile:

I'm going away today but will try to lurk on the forums when I have wifi :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    @ArielleSaire If Russell becomes an inventor, make sure you keep him well away from the teapots... You'll never know where one might end up orbiting. :smile:
    raw
  • Options
    nottasinger17nottasinger17 Posts: 112 Member
    Hey ya'll! I'm still around too just finding it kinda pointless to keep posting now. We're very most likely not gonna get anything that we want and if we finally do, it will be some watered down version of nothingness. I don't even play TS much at all, like @To7m was saying, I just pretty much gave up on it. I did play it last week to try out some adult mods that I saw on youtube just to make my game more realistic and appropriate for my age and not some tween lets go party crap that we got now. Hmm I did take my grandma to see a drag queen show for her b-day on Saturday which was pretty cool; it was my first time and they really like to get up close and personal lol.

Anyways I'm not looking forward to CL and if I ever get it, it will be just like when i got GT; at half price!!! The only thing I would like about that EP is the sell your own junk on the street thing. But I predict that this EP will probably be interesting to those who buy it for maybe about a week. Two if u wanna push it that much but not long at all. The content will get boring quick and there probably will be tons of bugs right away but eh I know there are a lot of ppl who are looking forward to it so have fun!!
    You are your true best friend in the end.
    ~~~Lala B~~~
    Origin ID:Lalababy21
    tumblr_l7xdgl_Pmc61qzqmk9o1_400.gif
  • Options
    nottasinger17nottasinger17 Posts: 112 Member
    Also these days, if anyone cares, I am playing WoW, and Skyrim. But mostly I find myself playing CoD wit my siblings cuz they love the zombie mode and now my sister is super into multiplayer mode *Major eyeroll* drives me crazy but I like knowing they are gamers now too cuz of me!!! Hehe :D
    You are your true best friend in the end.
    ~~~Lala B~~~
    Origin ID:Lalababy21
    tumblr_l7xdgl_Pmc61qzqmk9o1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Watt Family Birthday!
    SmabMSW.png

Parents excited, haha XD:
    Fnmg194.png

HcETYGC.png

The twins look quite interesting!

ltNOKdd.jpg

Tabitha:
    7AsmhNY.png

Teresa:
    fP3J3bp.png

With mom:
    cpPRVUC.png
    BKRV76y.png

Dad:
    w2zlb20.png
    cgMv8JT.png
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

• Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Also these days, if anyone cares, I am playing WoW, and Skyrim. But mostly I find myself playing CoD wit my siblings cuz they love the zombie mode and now my sister is super into multiplayer mode *Major eyeroll* drives me crazy but I like knowing they are gamers now too cuz of me!!! Hehe :D
    Children love to play action games and platform games too where they can play the same fights over and over just to become a little better. But I don't anymore and haven't liked such games for many years because I now need something slower and more advanced where I don't have to start over all the time ;)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @NShippudenFan nice family pictures :smile:

I am still away at the moment and just catching up with the forums after a day of no wifi at an awesome museum. :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ParkPark Posts: 625 Member

@NShippudenFan So sorry if I am late to the dance, but I have not even had quite the time to lurk thus far this week, but I must say all those screen shots of yours depict absolutely fabulous Sims.

I cannot help but wonder how you can get such lovely Sims. In my game they do not turn out quite so nicely, and that is by way of whatever I can cob together for Family Play. Forget all about CAS, I would be utterly useless with that. All my "starter" Sims were townies and/or pre-made characters.

All of the Sims pictured on this page are wonderful, although I must confess I have to consider Sims 3 Sims differently. It is an apples-to-oranges sort of thing because they are generated in a different environment, but are no less beautiful for it.
  • Options
    @Park I appreciate that, thanks so much! ;):). If you'd like to download any of them or something they're in my gallery Id is Sims4Girl202.

Thanks so much again! Glad you like them ;).

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top