The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Right now, I'm creating a bullet journal and it's so much fun!

@SummerFalls Yay!!!!! I'm still waiting for my journal to get here. I think it should arrive this week, hopefully...

I picked up a 80 page lined notebook which I covered in Marble contact paper and I'm filling it out for the Summer. I'll probably get a moleskin squared one when September comes!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    In other news, I truly dislike July 4th. My neighbors are all yahoos. My house sounds like it's in the middle of a war zone. Poor Oolie keeps jumping. It's been pretty annoying all weekend but tonight has been AWFUL.

D: Poor Oolie.
    Neighbours, keep it down! *waves angry fist*
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    This story idea of mine just won't relent! It's been bouncing around in my grey matter for months now and I'm going mad trying to push it aside, but I think that's a sign that it needs to be written.

I'm going to try and outline it first and get some chapters prewritten so I might call on a certain @CitizenErased14 so I can figure out how she outlines, because I'm a total pantser! :D

I'll also be happy to help if you need it, @Munterbacon ! I outline the Thoreau's and Taken by Storme.

Same here @Munterbacon! I outlined a few stories so I have some experience in it ^_^
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shannyn meets a fellow survivor.

1.04 Strawberries
    hIEP9b4.jpg

aaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh . i'm slowly reading the book club list not quite up to you yet.

No rush! ;) I'm updating the Thoreau's very slowly and Taken by Storme is a very new story with short chapters.

i told you i would stop shouting when it stopped being fun. i didn't lie its just fun still besides i'm trying to be more active so this wek i'm actually reading book club entrieries not up to throughd yet.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In other news, I truly dislike July 4th. My neighbors are all yahoos. My house sounds like it's in the middle of a war zone. Poor Oolie keeps jumping. It's been pretty annoying all weekend but tonight has been AWFUL.

ever since i moved out of my parents house i kept saying i want a dog iwant a dog. then Brian hugged me i forgot about the dog. now for 2 nights this little yappy dog barks while i try and sleep............. now i'm looking at cats. not that mom will let me get a pet.

hug ollie.

• Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @JoieWilder @SummerFalls
    Oolie says thank you. :kissing_heart:
    2wqy4hu.jpg
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    @JoieWilder @SummerFalls
    2wqy4hu.jpg

is that a thunder shirt?
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    2wqy4hu.jpg

is that a thunder shirt?

Nah, just her jammies, lol. It does help her, though!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

ever since i moved out of my parents house i kept saying i want a dog iwant a dog. then Brian hugged me i forgot about the dog. now for 2 nights this little yappy dog barks while i try and sleep............. now i'm looking at cats. not that mom will let me get a pet.

hug ollie.

Cats meow at night :x
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options

hug ollie.

Cats meow at night :x

but the chance of me gettting a pet for here are slim.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,906 Member

@SummerFalls Yay!!!!! I'm still waiting for my journal to get here. I think it should arrive this week, hopefully...

What's a bullet journal?! :love:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Happy timezones!
    Quick plug for participation in my blogaversary, if you have any questions please PM me <3 ( @CathyTea think you wanted reminding due to being busy?)
    Hope everyone is well and chapter fourteen of Lily's story is now up :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member

I picked up a 80 page lined notebook which I covered in Marble contact paper and I'm filling it out for the Summer. I'll probably get a moleskin squared one when September comes!

@Meggles @SummerFalls moleskin *-* I love the dotted versions, that's what I use for my bullet Journal. Awesome that you are doing one. It's so fun <3
  • Options
    @Julyvee94 please tell me what a bullet journal is? I'm so intrigued :joy: (anything to do with writing and journals has me overexcited :mrgreen:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    @Julyvee94 please tell me what a bullet journal is? I'm so intrigued :joy: (anything to do with writing and journals has me overexcited :mrgreen:

@Lizzie1234 it's a simple Journal/productivity System, it's flexible so you can do anything with it. They have a website and a great introduction video http://bulletjournal.com

I use mine as a to do list and story Notebook
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »

@Lizzie1234 it's a simple Journal/productivity System, it's flexible so you can do anything with it. They have a website and a great introduction video http://bulletjournal.com

I use mine as a to do list and story Notebook

Ooooh thanks! :mrgreen:
    How's your day going? :tongue:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @Lizzie1234 I am fine :) I am working on my bachelor thesis, it's having a bit of a hiccup but I'll work through it. How are you?
  • Options
    @Lizzie1234 I am fine :) I am working on my bachelor thesis, it's having a bit of a hiccup but I'll work through it. How are you?

Oh wow what's the thesis on? Hope it works out :)
    I'm good thanks! Think today is the day I will finish writing Lydia's generation :p just checked out the bullet journal, it looks interesting!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member

I'm good thanks! Think today is the day I will finish writing Lydia's generation :p just checked out the bullet journal, it looks interesting!

Sending happy writing vibes your way! I just wrote two Storme chapters. If I don't add anymore to generation 1, then I'm over halfway through!

(yes, this is supposed to be a partially game driven story but I just can't work without a plan. :D )
  • Options
    Sending happy writing vibes your way! I just wrote two Storme chapters. If I don't add anymore to generation 1, then I'm over halfway through!

(yes, this is supposed to be a partially game driven story but I just can't work without a plan. :D )
    Haha sounds like you're doing well! I put emphasis on partially for any area of my story. I just can't do it 100% one particular way :joy:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options

@Lizzie1234 errrrr... okay let me try to explain xD
    my division does experiments in pedestrian dynamics, that means they look at how people behave in crowds and stuff. They do that to increase security at events with large crowds e.g. concerts. For example they could check how broad a corridor must be to let X people pass through it in X minutes. So, these experiments they do are very expensive and now they want to do it in virtual reality on a computer. What I'm doing is I am basically designing a software to do that. The cool thing is, I'm working with a game enigne so it's basically game design :D

Hope that made sense.

The bullet journal really is awesome :) I love how flexible it is. And congrats on finishing another generation!
  • Options
    @Lizzie1234 errrrr... okay let me try to explain xD
    my division does experiments in pedestrian dynamics, that means they look at how people behave in crowds and stuff. They do that to increase security at events with large crowds e.g. concerts. For example they could check how broad a corridor must be to let X people pass through it in X minutes. So, these experiments they do are very expensive and now they want to do it in virtual reality on a computer. What I'm doing is I am basically designing a software to do that. The cool thing is, I'm working with a game enigne so it's basically game design :D

Hope that made sense.

The bullet journal really is awesome :) I love how flexible it is. And congrats on finishing another generation!
    Oh my gosh that sounds so interesting, wow I'm jealous! You must be so clever haha :joy:
    Yeah it's a funny idea, just you a pen and a journal but it's helping you organise it all :p thank you!

Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    Oooh bullet journaling! I just started that for my writing notebook :D
  • Options
    Oooh bullet journaling! I just started that for my writing notebook :D

How are you dear? <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member