The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    JLBDreamer wrote: »
    Hi guys.

I wonder if any of you know of any Sims 3 mods that remove vampire neck tattoos that I might be able to download. Shimrods mod seems to have been the source of my game crashes.

Going back to remove tattoos in photoshop is so annoying but I can't stand those plum things. It ruins an otherwise gorgeous picture.

I think you might be able to remove them in cas :o but it's been so long since I've actually played a vampire in ts3.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    JLBDreamerJLBDreamer Posts: 622 Member
    Hi guys.

I wonder if any of you know of any Sims 3 mods that remove vampire neck tattoos that I might be able to download. Shimrods mod seems to have been the source of my game crashes.

Going back to remove tattoos in photoshop is so annoying but I can't stand those plum things. It ruins an otherwise gorgeous picture.

I think you might be able to remove them in cas :o but it's been so long since I've actually played a vampire in ts3.

I found a post and it said if I use the unlock outfits cheat I should be able to find and remove them manually in CAS. Its a pain I'll have to do it for every vampire one at a time but at least I can do it. That was part of the mod that was so nice.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,906 Member
    @JLBDreamer hey :) I thought the tattoos were put as accessories in the outfit part of CAS, might be wrong but it should be easy enough to remove when you go to plan outfit on the wardrobe/ chest of drawers :)
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited July 2016
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Waaay to many posers are making "models" or "photography" poses rather than simlit poses. I would adore simlit pose packs for those of us who just want a new hug between brothers or a high five between kids or whatever. How about just sitting on the ground chatting poses? There's a reason I use poses so rarely, even in ghost unless I absolutely have to. They just seem so....posed...half the time. But it's still new. More and more poses are available all the time.

The current pose that I want - more for myself than for actual stories is a sim falling asleep face first onto the bed or couch still fully clothed, to use when their sleep meter is in the red and they've just come home from work and go immediately to the nearest flat surface in an attempt to sleep before they pass out for real. I can so see my sims doing that. :)

Actually, there are quite a few storytelling specific poses out there, the creators just never get a lot of recognition. Some creators will even take requests, as a creator it's hard to think up everything. My favorites are now is simtrovart and waifusims
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Hi guys.

I found a post and it said if I use the unlock outfits cheat I should be able to find and remove them manually in CAS. Its a pain I'll have to do it for every vampire one at a time but at least I can do it. That was part of the mod that was so nice.

Oooh yeah. I remember that cheat. It let me take the scale "leggings" off of the mermaids, and leaf texture from the plantsims. It definitely is a pain...I'd much prefer mods that do it, maybe someone will update it or something :o
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    Happy timezones everyone!

I'm behind in my legacy (already! D:)
    I have half a dozen posts written, but I can't play the sims at work, unfortunately. :lol:

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Happy timezones! I feel like I have a lot to do xD
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,776 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Waaay to many posers are making "models" or "photography" poses rather than simlit poses. I would adore simlit pose packs for those of us who just want a new hug between brothers or a high five between kids or whatever. How about just sitting on the ground chatting poses? There's a reason I use poses so rarely, even in ghost unless I absolutely have to. They just seem so....posed...half the time. But it's still new. More and more poses are available all the time.

The current pose that I want - more for myself than for actual stories is a sim falling asleep face first onto the bed or couch still fully clothed, to use when their sleep meter is in the red and they've just come home from work and go immediately to the nearest flat surface in an attempt to sleep before they pass out for real. I can so see my sims doing that. :)

Actually, there are quite a few storytelling specific poses out there, the creators just never get a lot of recognition. Some creators will even take requests, as a creator it's hard to think up everything. My favorites are now is simtrovart and waifusims

I wish I could have had the Gurney pose available back in April, it would have been so helpful
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member

I have half a dozen posts written, but I can't play the sims at work, unfortunately. :lol:

I am in the same boat! I have written so many chapters but haven't been able to screenshot much. Soooon
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I am in the same boat! I have written so many chapters but haven't been able to screenshot much. Soooon

me too sort of. i meant to post a picture of adrian the youngest a few days ago .but all the little benders including adrian kept getting sick and i forgot.
  • Options

Haha. Such a struggle!
    I'm finding the screenshot taking a little stressful. :tongue: They never turn out how I want. xD
  • Options

Haha. Such a struggle!
    I'm finding the screenshot taking a little stressful. :tongue: They never turn out how I want. xD

i set up a good shot then someone moves . i hate that.lol. thats why i sometimes do toilet picks they stay still then. lol.
  • Options

Haha. Such a struggle!

i set up a good shot then someone moves . i hate that.lol. thats why i sometimes do toilet picks they stay still then. lol.

haha. I have a fair few pictures of my sims sitting on the toilet.
    they're always so funny.
  • Options

Haha. Such a struggle!

haha. I have a fair few pictures of my sims sitting on the toilet.
    they're always so funny.

hi stef.
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Shannyn meets a fellow survivor.

1.04 Strawberries
    hIEP9b4.jpg
  • Options
    JoieWilder wrote: »

1.04 Strawberries
    hIEP9b4.jpg

aaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh . i'm slowly reading the book club list not quite up to you yet.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    This story idea of mine just won't relent! It's been bouncing around in my grey matter for months now and I'm going mad trying to push it aside, but I think that's a sign that it needs to be written.

I'm going to try and outline it first and get some chapters prewritten so I might call on a certain @CitizenErased14 so I can figure out how she outlines, because I'm a total pantser! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Right now, I'm creating a bullet journal and it's so much fun!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hahaha @Munterbacon any time you need help, feel free to PM me or hit me up on Origin! :blush:

I'm intrigued by this new story idea that's gotten you so determined to write it! I bet it'll be a great one :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Right now, I'm creating a bullet journal and it's so much fun!

@SummerFalls Yay!!!!! I'm still waiting for my journal to get here. I think it should arrive this week, hopefully...
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    JoieWilder wrote: »

1.04 Strawberries
    hIEP9b4.jpg

aaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh . i'm slowly reading the book club list not quite up to you yet.

No rush! ;) I'm updating the Thoreau's very slowly and Taken by Storme is a very new story with short chapters.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    In other news, I truly dislike July 4th. My neighbors are all yahoos. My house sounds like it's in the middle of a war zone. Poor Oolie keeps jumping. It's been pretty annoying all weekend but tonight has been AWFUL.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    This story idea of mine just won't relent! It's been bouncing around in my grey matter for months now and I'm going mad trying to push it aside, but I think that's a sign that it needs to be written.

I'm going to try and outline it first and get some chapters prewritten so I might call on a certain @CitizenErased14 so I can figure out how she outlines, because I'm a total pantser! :D

I'll also be happy to help if you need it, @Munterbacon ! I outline the Thoreau's and Taken by Storme.
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    In other news, I truly dislike July 4th. My neighbors are all yahoos. My house sounds like it's in the middle of a war zone. Poor Oolie keeps jumping. It's been pretty annoying all weekend but tonight has been AWFUL.

Aw, poor Oolie! Give him a treat for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top