Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Frontier Farm Contest *(CLOSED, THANKS ALL!)*

StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
I have been inspired by some sets I am currently working to acquire. Namely: Frontier Finds, Farm Fresh Folk, Waning Moon, and One With Nature. I already do own some of the items from each set and thought it might be interesting to build my own farm or frontier type home and/or venue.

In the meantime, I am turning that over to YOU!

I would like to see you build the best, most amazing Frontier Farm Home or Venue using your most creative bucolic mind! You can use any of the sets or things you own, they don't have to come from just the sets I mentioned above.

RULES:

*Absolutely zero custom content (your sims can wear cc in the pictures but the build should consist of none, zilch, nada cc).
*Building in any season is allowed.
*You may convert an existing EA house and make it a brand new farm.
*You may use cheats for the build
*You may use a previous build
*No size or price range limit
*HAVE FUN!

This contest will run from Today, November 3, 2015 2pm Eastern Standard time and end on November 17, 2015 5pm Eastern Standard time.

I will be sponsoring a 1,000 sim point shopping spree. I would appreciate and welcome any and all other folks who would like to sponsor a prize.
Entry Form:

Forum/sims 3 name:

Wishlist link:

Link to Exchange:

Pictures (5 limit):

You are absolutely welcome to nominate anyone to participate. Let's have some fun down on the old farm!
Post edited by StephSteb on

Comments