The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• Options
    muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    edited August 2014

I'm trying to get the Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection I have 61% Not sure if this is old or new and what percentage I need of it.

I think the kitchen is broken where CYS is concerned. I am missing 3 items. The total price for all 3 bought individually is 101 simpoints and my CYS for the set is 155. I think some items dropped in price since the set was released, but the set price did not. Definitely wait for a sale to finish Charmingly Simple Kitchen.
    :no_mouth:
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,007 Member
    edited August 2014
    Ragtime in the Big Easy expired

Now:
    576 ) Bayside Laundry / 205 / 500 / 59%/ 2 hours Currently on sale page 355 sp

Next:
    577 ) Runway Riot / / 1400 / ?%/ 2 hours Currently on sale page 910 sp
    578 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / / / %/ ? hours
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited August 2014
    Now:
    Bayside Laundry / 205 / 500 / 59% / 2 hours

Next:
    Runway Riot / 1400 / 2 hours
    Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 2000

Ragtime went the full duration. Deals are starting at 46 minutes past the hour.
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited August 2014
    Somebody asked for the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set? Cuz it's coming soon.

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    AnomilyMiyuAnomilyMiyu Posts: 132 Member
    edited August 2014
    muminek85 wrote:

I'm trying to get the Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection I have 61% Not sure if this is old or new and what percentage I need of it.

I think the kitchen is broken where CYS is concerned. I am missing 3 items. The total price for all 3 bought individually is 101 simpoints and my CYS for the set is 155. I think some items dropped in price since the set was released, but the set price did not. Definitely wait for a sale to finish Charmingly Simple Kitchen.

Thanks glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue. The magic number for any set is usualy 60% I'm going to wait for the sale like suggested.
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2014
    The ads seem to be getting harder to find again. Even at the library now where it was easier for me. I've only seen 5 ads today, all of them while at the library, none at home yet. Maybe after the last set comes out tomorrow they might start showing up more. Trying to build up points fast enough to get Midnight Hallow or sets I really want off of the dd.
    I'm having the same experience. I used to get 100+ points in ads, but the past two or three days I've only gotten maybe three or four ads. It might simply be that ads are localized,and if your local retailers don't have ads with them, you don't see them.
    I was having the same problem with the ads the last few days as well and today they have been hit or miss. But the last hour or two I have been getting a lot more than I have been. They are just taking longer to load and most have only popped up when I open different pages of the store. Also noticed there are a lot of new ads that I haven't seen before.
    Hope the ads start working for you soon!

I have a question I am hoping some of you could help answer.
    I saw a few people talking about how the Choc-o Fountain didn't' show up as owned from the store, but it shows as owned in the purchase history. I have the same issue and am going to contact CS about it but I also have some worlds that are the same way.

So my question is do the worlds show up with that owned check mark on their store pages? I bought 3 of the worlds when they were on sale through Origin, but in the store they don't show as owned. They only show that in my purchase history. Just wondering if I should mention it as well when I contact CS about the Fountain.
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited August 2014
    janeDoe001 wrote:

jD001
    I don't know if I'm the only one, but I did.
    I'll have to stay up a bit (half past midnight my time if Runway Riot doesn't sell out early) but it's worth it to finally get this. I can get it free if it's at least 62% off, but I'll still get it even if it's not quite that good. No way I'd gamble on it maybe coming up again someday.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited August 2014
    Just got about 200 simpoints worth of ads tonight. :D But usually I tend to get up to 20 simpoints worth at a time.

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2014
    janeDoe001 wrote:

jD001

Been waiting for this set too. Prob gonna buy it no matter what the discount as it is on DD so little and I don't want to pay anywhere near full price. Kids stuff on DD is rare,...prob cause it sells so well at normal price. I only own two small pieces so it'll most likely be far from free for me even at 80% off.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    bcsmas wrote:
    So my question is do the worlds show up with that owned check mark on their store pages? I bought 3 of the worlds when they were on sale through Origin, but in the store they don't show as owned. They only show that in my purchase history. Just wondering if I should mention it as well when I contact CS about the Fountain.
    I just checked a few of the ones I own. The ones that you use simpoints to buy show a check mark on the product page. The ones that are sold in a cash bundle do not show as owned on the store page - at least I don't see any indication.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited August 2014
    For those looking to get Lullabies and want to build their CYS, the "Straight Lines Activity Table" is 36% off on the sales page.
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited August 2014
    ashygirl94 wrote:
    For those looking to get Lullabies and want to build their CYS, the "Straight Lines Activity Table" is 36% off on the sales page.
    This. If you're buying Lullabies, buy the Straight Lines Activity Table if you don't already have it and don't already have a lot of the set. It'll take 20 SP (or possibly 25) off your CYS price for 16 SP. Not much, but it's something.
    If you already have a large portion of the set, you may want to hold off, as there's a possibility you could get it free anyway.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited August 2014
    janeDoe001 wrote:

jD001

I think Elf was also waiting for it. I really hope she spots it before its gone. I hope you get a good discount :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited August 2014
    I was going to go in game, then I saw that the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set was coming up! I only own 8%, and I hope to get a great discount. I have been wanting it but refuse to pay full price. :D
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited August 2014
    Up now
    577 ) Runway riot / 504/ 1400 / 64 % / 2 hours
    Also numbers 111 and 305 both less expensive
    Also on the sales page for 910

Up next
    578 ) Lullabies and nursery rhymes / 3 hours

579 ) steampunk savvy

Bayside laundry expired
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited August 2014
    @Jodi - I'm clocking out for the night. The spreadsheet is updated to the start of Runway Riot. I'm also replying to your email and should be done in a few minutes.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited August 2014
    I need the rest of the set, I am half way there. I hope I get it soon! :D:wink:
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @Frye - I am clocking in and have replied to your email.

• Options
    PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2014
    Awesome deal on L n N
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited August 2014
    Lullabies and nursery rhymes / 540 / 2000/ 73% / 3 hours

Steampunk savvy 2 hours
    The jazz age wear
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Lullabies and nursery rhymes ended with 2:46 remaining; deals starting on the hour

Now:
    579 ) Steampunk Savvy / 380 / 510 / 25% / 2 hours

Upcoming:
    580 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 850 / 2 hours
    581 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 1250 /

• Options
    ChelseaSkye123ChelseaSkye123 Posts: 69 Member
    edited August 2014
    Got Lullaby free!!! Sooo happy. . . But next deal only 25% off :((( Super sad - I thought I would have good luck there too!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I think I might just get the Mid Century Trailblazer set for free, I have everything except the Not So Routine Machine. :D Actually unless it is less than 14.2 % discount, which we all know it is known to happen. lol
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited August 2014
    I think I might just get the Mid Century Trailblazer set for free, I have everything except the Not So Routine Machine. :D Actually unless it is less than 14.2 % discount, which we all know it is known to happen. lol
    If that's the case, and it ends up being a terrible discount, then just wait for it to show up on the Sale! page. That page always gives specific percent discounts, it's not based on an original price the way the DD prices are.

Speaking of which, the Sale! page changed yesterday.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    That is so very true Mia! I will definitely look there (once it comes around) if the DD is terrible! :D

I'm pulling an all-nighter for the release of the new set! I am WAY too excited for this new set, lol!